KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Major Force vs Thunderstrike

Major Force vs Thunderstrike
Started by: King Castle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Major Force vs Thunderstrike

Major Force has bn send in by the Government and locate and take the asgardian weapons from thunderstrike.

ever since asgard had arrived on earth many government officials are paranoid and on edge. they want as many weapons and intel as possible about asgard and consider the weapons a national security risk.

Major force has come to NYC tracking down thunderstrike and has killed his ex wife and her husband... luckily kevin is still at school.

Thunderstrike has come to visit kevin when he sees the bodies angry he transforms and immediately sees major force outside the window on the street with a smile...

MF: none of this would have happen if you didnt have those magic weapons.

TS: wheres my son!!

MF: wouldnt you like to know?

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 04:17 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

bumpity bump

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 02:45 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Major Force ftw

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 02:51 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'll take thunderstrike ftw.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 02:59 AM
Bentley
Seitei

TS gets his axe?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 03:09 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
TS gets his axe?
read the OP the axe was pretty much his for a long time in his comic.

but here is another good one:

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Aug 28th, 2010 at 03:13 AM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 03:11 AM
Senor Cage

major ftw.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 03:44 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thunderstrike punctures Major Force's skin for the win.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 06:30 PM
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

hard to say...

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 06:35 PM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

pretty easy for me.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 06:52 PM
CosmicComet

Major Force wrecks Thunderstrike

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 06:55 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Major Force was getting his @$$ beat by a rookie kyle that could barely get the ring to work and was a low lvl meta... thunderstrike tears major force apart

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 07:00 PM
SuperiorTech

Originally posted by Prep-Man
major ftw.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 07:06 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

thunderstrike has faced far more powerful guys then MF in strength and power.. this is cake due to his motivation

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 07:09 PM
Konton
Homo Magi

TS never impressed me.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 07:48 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Konton
TS never impressed me.
and major force has?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 07:58 PM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Konton
TS never impressed me.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 10:13 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

you guys realize that Thundertrike briefly held his own against drax the destroyer during the infinity watch series.

Drax actually thought he was thor so we know he wasnt holding back.

Last i checked Major force is akin to rhino in the DCU when it comes to jobbing..

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 02:29 AM
Senor Cage

so? majors high are a lot more impressive. major ftw.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 05:01 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thunderstrike has the axe? He beats the shit out of Major Force. I haven't seen anything from him to make me think he wins. I think did decently against Superman one time but Thunderstrike owned the shit out of Seth with a few blasts and was at the very least matching Thor in their fight.

In a straight up power vs. power fight, Thundestrike puts him down.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 05:05 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote