KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Genesis VS Sephiroth

Genesis VS Sephiroth
Started by: ThoraxeRMG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Genesis VS Sephiroth

No hold backs, full force.
The area is roof top of the Mikado Corp. HQ.
Who shall win?

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 11:25 PM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sephiroth, wtf.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 12:03 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hail

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 12:39 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

...Sephiroth

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 01:48 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

Awesome F**KING sig, yo.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 01:59 AM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SHM

We already watched this fight. Seph owned him.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 11:18 AM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I recall correctly Genesis can't fly like Sephiroth, doesn't cut massive objects from a distance and doesn't have the stamina that Sephiroth has, not to mention his elemental attacks had no effect on Sephiroth whatsoever, while Sephiroth was toying with him.

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 11:29 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Csdabest

^^He magic attacks made him get serious with him. So yeah..uh they hurt him. What makes you think he will be able to take less damage when he gets serious. Sephiroth for the win. Genesis will fair alot better. I think he'll give him a run for his money

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 06:32 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seph wins, unless you wanna argue with the creators.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 08:15 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

wait... you havent seen the video of their fight? Sephiroth would/has own him (although Genesis should beable to cleave through buildings to, just not as easily)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 11:44 PM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

I did see it, and I loved it.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 12:10 AM
GenomeFrozener is currently offline Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

So did I. XD

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 12:16 AM
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

I wished it was a real "To the death" fight.

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 12:22 AM
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

sad

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 12:24 AM
Csdabest

Cloud vs Sephiroth. Cloud one. Its fact...And Sephiroth has to be played as he is simply toying around since he can not fight seriously to save his life. Dont beleive me? Play final fantasy and watch AC and argue with Creators. Sephiroth is a Joke.

Sephy toys around and Gen goes full force killing him cuz sephiroth got to careless. Thats how sephiroth fights. Cant change how he fights

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 02:44 AM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

It's a scarey thought to think people might actually believe Sephiroth loses
Undeniable proof this is a mismatch, to Sephiroth's favour

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 02:46 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

gen did go full force on seph, and got snapped badly...what makes this fight any different?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 02:46 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

The creators would tell you Sephiroth is above all in the VII verse. You may tell them why did they make Sephiroth get this and that. They'll tell you he'd beat the shit out of Chaos Omega and Cloud Strife while screwing Tifa at the same time, and it would be true.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 02:47 AM
Csdabest

Puh. What makes you think that was his full force. He took things up a notch. And thats exactly how cloud and Sephiroth fight when but look who came out the victor....

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 03:00 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know, in game vs. matches, PIS/CIS is taken off.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 09:44 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote