KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thragg VERSUS World War Hulk

Thragg or World War Hulk
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thragg KO'S World War Hulk 2 12.50%
World War Hulk KO's Thragg 2 12.50%
Thragg Beats World War Hulk To Death 6 37.50%
World War Hulk Beats Thragg To Death 6 37.50%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Thragg VERSUS World War Hulk
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Thragg VERSUS World War Hulk

Thragg

(please log in to view the image)

VERSUS

World War HUlk

(please log in to view the image)

1) TO KO
2) TO THE DEATH

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 02:33 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Why would you do This? Why?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 02:39 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Why would you do This? Why?

Why?

I have the POWER to do so, Gammite, THAT is why!!!

NOW, CHOOSE!!!!

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 02:49 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thragg wins.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 03:03 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So just how OverPowered are these Kirkman Comic Book Characters when compared to the more Typical American Comics? Closer to Anime Type Characters?

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 04:36 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Flyattractor
So just how OverPowered are these Kirkman Comic Book Characters when compared to the more Typical American Comics? Closer to Anime Type Characters?
flying faster than earths most advanced satellites can track, dropping moons on people, healling from having your head crushed in about a month, destroying space fleets with their barehands...... you tell me if that vaguely sounds like an anime character.

Also, hulk doesn't have the speed to compete.

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 04:48 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by deathslash
flying faster than earths most advanced satellites can track, dropping moons on people, healling from having your head crushed in about a month, destroying space fleets with their barehands...... you tell me if that vaguely sounds like an anime character.

Also, hulk doesn't have the speed to compete.

Any number of DBZ Characters. 1 Punch Man.. Lots of those Giant Robot Ones...

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 05:20 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Flyattractor

Not overpowered at all. They range from low to high herald. They seem alot squishier than typical herald and get damaged pretty easily but they have pretty good damage soak.

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 05:38 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The only thing I seem to recall about the Invincible/Image Comics is that it seems like EVERY ONE has an insane Healing Powers. Rather like the Hulk.

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 05:48 AM
wuleecat

Because of the incredibly intense artwork, it looks as though characters are getting torn to shreds and having their heads smashed in on a daily basis. But the healing factor and recovery is pretty quick. And as awesome as Thragg is in his fights, he's definitely not written in some absurdly overblown anime/manga style.

I think this would be a brilliant fight. Thragg's never faced anyone of WWH's raw power, and despite the flight/speed disadvantage I still think an all-out Hulk would drop Thragg.

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 07:07 AM
wuleecat is currently offline Click here to Send wuleecat a Private Message Find more posts by wuleecat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pillow Biter

I doubt speed would be a major factor. Would you say Thragg is on par with Hyperion or Gladiator?

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 10:48 AM
Pillow Biter is currently offline Click here to Send Pillow Biter a Private Message Find more posts by Pillow Biter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk hits harder, have the durability advantage. He literally have every advantage except speed. He should be able to take this.

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 12:04 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Hulk hits harder, have the durability advantage. He literally have every advantage except speed. He should be able to take this.

Question. Since you are familiar with Hulk has he ever faced more than 1 elite tier at a time?

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 12:16 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Question. Since you are familiar with Hulk has he ever faced more than 1 elite tier at a time?

He fought Hercules, Namor, Wonderman, Ironman, along with a group of others at the same time while dying. He also recently temp fought Thor, Hyperion, Ms Marvel, etc... at once. There's another fight against the Avengers where he fought a slew of heavy hitters. I'll find it for ya.

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 12:36 PM
Badabing
Karen

Hulk thunderclaps and Thragg drops to a fetal position crying. Like LOB before Raptor Bada. thumb up

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 12:57 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk thunderclaps and Thragg drops to a fetal position crying. Like LOB before Raptor Bada. thumb up
not even in the wettest of your wet dreams buddy.
has banner ever blitzed people that could move faster than light?

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 02:13 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How exactly does Hulk go about winning a fight against an opponent he can't land a hit on?

If you are going to respond with "thunderclap" then I would ask you how many times you think Thragg can hit Hulk before he thunderclaps?

Let's take a very low estimate: 10,000. Thragg hits Hulk full force 10,000 times before he can react. In what shape is Hulk in after?

Last edited by Surtur on May 2nd, 2017 at 03:47 PM

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 03:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Probably Thragg, he uses his speed, and he uses it to kill.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 03:48 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Badabing
laughing out loud

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 03:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by deathslash
not even in the wettest of your wet dreams buddy. has banner ever blitzed people that could move faster than light?

He outreacted a being who has shown 100 times the speed of light. Hope that helps.

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 03:57 PM