KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Majority of Hillary Voters Think Bill Clinton Committed Sexual Assault Crimes

Majority of Hillary Voters Think Bill Clinton Committed Sexual Assault Crimes
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Majority of Hillary Voters Think Bill Clinton Committed Sexual Assault Crimes

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...dushpmg00000004

Not bad, Hillary voters. This is fair and honest. Hillary voters aren't so bad....at least a simple majority. smile

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:54 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

What is the point of this thread, you dumb ape

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 04:04 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Count me as one of them, I believe Bill Clinton’s accusers. What I take issue with though is people who define Hillary Clinton by her husband.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 04:50 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Yea, it's not like she bad mouthed any of his accusers or claimed it was all just a vast right wing conspiracy.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 04:52 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yea, it's not like she bad mouthed any of his accusers or claimed it was all just a vast right wing conspiracy.
Okay, let’s ignore the decades long track record of Hillary helping and protecting women and try to paint her as complicit in her husband’s actions! Sounds fun to be a dimwit.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:00 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Vote for actual abuser of women or vote for someone whose husband abused women hmmm

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:05 AM
Silent Master

She didn't help or protect any of the women he abused. a more accurate statement would be.

Vote for the actual abuser of women or vote for the person that helped him cover up his actions and publically attacked the character of his victims.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:10 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I mean, it's much easier to say after the political career of Hillary Clinton against Donald Trump is no longer being pushed for, and at a time at which Democrats are trying to leverage the sexual assault charge against a republican (with good reason).

Good on them, and I'm not necessarily levying an accusation, but I'm not necessarily convinced that those same statistics would be reflected in a poll taken during the 2016 presidential election for example.

Also, not gonna pretend Republicans don't also play the shitty game of covering for their own side in ways they wouldn't accept from the other side.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:32 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I believe at one point Hillary has claimed that by electing her, the people would also be getting the benefits of Sir Gentleman Bill. And if we’re to be fair, they’d also be getting the negatives.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:36 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Firefly218
Count me as one of them, I believe Bill Clinton’s accusers. What I take issue with though is people who define Hillary Clinton by her husband.

Right. I do believe I was right there pointing this out in the election, on KMC. Asking people why I should hate Hillary because Bill did bad things.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:39 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

^ Vote for actual abuser of women or vote for someone whose husband abused women hmmm

I choose neither. Both are huge pieces of shit. no expression

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:39 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by dadudemon
Both are huge pieces of shit. no expression

thumb up

Honestly though I'd say that about the political parties too.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:40 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by dadudemon
Right. I do believe I was right there pointing this out in the election, on KMC. Asking people why I should hate Hillary because Bill did bad things.

Because she helped him get away with it.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:40 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Silent Master
Because she helped him get away with it.

And that's what you said at the time I was asking the question when I was in a sea of "u trollin', man!"

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 05:41 AM
ziggtard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pretty ironic considering it's probably the biggest reason why she got centre stage as a presidential candidate in the first place.

She probably stuck by Bill Clinton and shafted those who accused him because it was important to leveraging her political career that Bill was innocent.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 01:18 PM
ziggtard is currently offline Click here to Send ziggtard a Private Message Find more posts by ziggtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, let’s ignore the decades long track record of Hillary helping and protecting women and try to paint her as complicit in her husband’s actions! Sounds fun to be a dimwit.

There is more to it. Nobody said she never helped women. It's just that she sure as hell didn't help the women who accused her husband. In fact I think she came out and painted them as liars, etc. right?

Then later on she has "women have a right to be believed" in one video.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 02:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

That's so ****ing stupid. Women have a right to be believed if there's credible evidence that they should be believed.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 03:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Was going to say a "TIL", but I actually learned yesterday that it's worse to vote for a woman who believed her crappy cheating sexual predator husband than it is to vote for a sexual predator who bragged about it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 04:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Was going to say a "TIL", but I actually learned yesterday that it's worse to vote for a woman who believed her crappy cheating sexual predator husband than it is to vote for a sexual predator who bragged about it.
Haha smile Love it!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 04:56 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
#CognitiveDissonance

Old Post Nov 17th, 2017 04:57 PM