KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Annihilus v Apocalypse

Annihilus v Apocalypse
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Annihilus v Apocalypse

classic anny with the ccr. how this goez?

Old Post May 13th, 2021 12:29 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

How the shit did this not get any response?

Bump and I'd go for Apocalypse.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 24th, 2022 10:12 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

That's because you have one guy who attacks galaxies versus another guy who preps against a school of muties

Old Post Mar 24th, 2022 11:03 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Last edited by Philosophía on Mar 24th, 2022 at 11:23 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2022 11:20 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

i'd take apoc as well. thumb up

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 12:52 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Annihilus off consistency. I think Apoc had the potential but isn’t often as powerful

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 01:07 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Annihilus off consistency. I think Apoc had the potential but isn’t often as powerful

Finally a voice of reason
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

i'd take apoc as well. thumb up

Don't encourage him

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 01:20 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol not encouraging. i'd legit take apoc here. blasting and physical power aren't the way to beat apoc. he's too versatile for that in general. a non-gimpy apocalypse is a monster.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 01:23 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

lol not encouraging. i'd legit take apoc here. blasting and physical power aren't the way to beat apoc. he's too versatile for that in general. a non-gimpy apocalypse is a monster.

Yea but who's the strongest character he faced unamped? Young Thor? Anni faced heralds on the regs. He killed Quasar who had an assist, can't remember if he was amped or not.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 01:46 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Annihilus sh*t stomps regular Apoc. Maybe some vastly amped version can get an slight minority

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 08:24 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yea but who's the strongest character he faced unamped? Young Thor? Anni faced heralds on the regs. He killed Quasar who had an assist, can't remember if he was amped or not.

Isn't that his thing though? Facing energy based opponents and doing well, thanks to the CCR?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 08:49 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

High Evolutionary.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 10:13 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

High Jobolutionary loses to fodder

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 10:56 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Bentley
Annihilus sh*t stomps regular Apoc. Maybe some vastly amped version can get an slight minority

Not even close to being true.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 11:00 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Bentley
High Jobolutionary loses to fodder

HE used the same gigantic form that allowed him to briefly stalemate Galactus himself in the beam struggle.

And Apocalypse still clowned him.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 11:25 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

What does Quasar, an energy manipulator tailor made for Annihilus to beat, have to do with Apocalypse?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 11:54 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah I see no reason apoc couldn't infiltrate his armor. as nova very ably displayed--his insides aren't as tough as his outsides....

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 12:16 PM
Philosophía

yeah I see no reason apoc couldn't infiltrate his armor. as nova very ably displayed--his insides aren't as tough as his outsides....
thumb up

It would be En-Sabah-Hentai.

I'm also thinking of the Techno Organic virus infection, if Apocalypse really wants to, and whether Annihilus has any sort of "God Cable-level TK" defenses not to get trashed by it.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 12:31 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Philosophía
What does Quasar, an energy manipulator tailor made for Annihilus to beat, have to do with Apocalypse?

Well for starters it wasn't just Quasar, WM Nova was along for the ride as well and iirc tapped him out before he scored the q bands. Apoc does not face off in these level beings and uses subterfuge and prep to take out his opponents with more lows than Annihilus and less confrontations with herald level beings.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 12:50 PM
Philosophía

quote:
Apoc does not face off in these level beings and uses subterfuge and prep to take out his opponents

Is this copy pasted from youtube, or do you truly have no idea what you're talking about?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 12:59 PM