KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs. Spider-Man

Who would win?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Spider-Man 95 61.29%
Wolverine 60 38.71%
Total: 155 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wolverine vs. Spider-Man
Started by: Zephonim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1019): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

And buy the way, Lobo is immortal.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2004 08:47 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

some info for you guys.In a brilliant story arc in the punisher recently, spidey and wolvie were led by DD to bring in the punisher. Wolvie went berserk in this coffee joint due to punisher poking fun at him.DD ordered spidey to web up wolvie, wolvie cut through the webs and flip-kicked spidey off the ceiling. DD then stepped up and wolvie cut through his billy-club.DD then used his superior skill to finger stab wolvie in the throat, pushing in his adams apple presumably(which is not part of skeleton so not adamantium).That was that and wolvie was choking until they helped him out.DD apologised after and said he had to do it and wolvie said 'lucky shot'.but wolvie wouldn't take shit usually so he must respect DD as a man, hero, fighter.It was pretty funny coz after that, the punisher kidknapped and drugged Banner and then bitched slapped him to get the big, green guy out. Wolvie stepped up to the hulk and got punched through the ceiling and into the sky.he then woke up in a lake to police saying 'where am i'.the police said 'freeze, philadelphia police dept!').That was pure jokes!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 11:07 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Domination

quote:
Originally posted by kal-el
some info for you guys.In a brilliant story arc in the punisher recently, spidey and wolvie were led by DD to bring in the punisher. Wolvie went berserk in this coffee joint due to punisher poking fun at him.DD ordered spidey to web up wolvie, wolvie cut through the webs and flip-kicked spidey off the ceiling. DD then stepped up and wolvie cut through his billy-club.DD then used his superior skill to finger stab wolvie in the throat, pushing in his adams apple presumably(which is not part of skeleton so not adamantium).That was that and wolvie was choking until they helped him out.DD apologised after and said he had to do it and wolvie said 'lucky shot'.but wolvie wouldn't take shit usually so he must respect DD as a man, hero, fighter.It was pretty funny coz after that, the punisher kidknapped and drugged Banner and then bitched slapped him to get the big, green guy out. Wolvie stepped up to the hulk and got punched through the ceiling and into the sky.he then woke up in a lake to police saying 'where am i'.the police said 'freeze, philadelphia police dept!').That was pure jokes!

Which comes to show you that you don't need to kill Wolverin to beat him.A lot of people here confuses Wolverine's adamantium skeleton and healing factor with invinsibility.Although it wouldn't be a walk in the park,it wouldn't take much for a highly skilled person to get the drop on Wolverine.I can definitely see Spider-Man webbing this guy up to where he can't cut himself free and KO him seconds later.He has done it to more than a few people numerous times before.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 02:04 PM
Domination is currently offline Click here to Send Domination a Private Message Find more posts by Domination Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Artgirlphoto

I am a diehard Spidey Fan... but acording to the comic Wolverine won. My man Spidey put up a good fight though. SPIDEY YOU THE MAN!!!! LOVE YA!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 07:38 AM
Artgirlphoto is currently offline Click here to Send Artgirlphoto a Private Message Find more posts by Artgirlphoto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Spiderman Sux

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 08:08 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Heres some fun facts kiddies. Back in the day(even before Wolverine had fans) Wolverine fought Spider-man. Spider-man commented that Wolverine was faster then he was and he had to push the limits to keep up. In a Daredevil comic Wolverine runs straight into machin gun fire. Daredevil comments that Wolverine is dodging the bullets. Why doesn't he move this fast all the time? Because he has a healling factor and doesn't have to. Now, lets talk about Wolverine's healling factor shall we. In a recent Venome issue(7 or 8 i think) Wolverine gets hit by a nuke. Thats right the nuke hits him then explodes. What did the nuke do to Wolverine you ask? Well, it ruined his clothing and knocked him outcold but he wasn't even burnt. Also, Cassandra nova incenerated all the flesh off Wolverine's arm but it was regenerated by the time he finished his punch. Wolverine takes hits from the Hulk, Spider-man's punches are nothing to him.

Also, Wolverine is a master of every known martail art in the marvel universe. Wolverine is skilled that he can pin point where a teleporter will teleport to before they get there. And and Wolverine apperence in a Garth Ennis comic doesn't count because he hates Wolverine and has no business writing Punisher comics(...I hate Gath Ennis)

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 09:02 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Yea Go WoLvErIne!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 09:10 PM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

its odd how the covers all show wolvie and venom kicking the **** out of each other, seeing how the were both fighting dirt nap

Attachment: wolvie vs venom.jpg
This has been downloaded 199 time(s).

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 09:41 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Domination

quote:
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Heres some fun facts kiddies. Back in the day(even before Wolverine had fans) Wolverine fought Spider-man. Spider-man commented that Wolverine was faster then he was and he had to push the limits to keep up. In a Daredevil comic Wolverine runs straight into machin gun fire. Daredevil comments that Wolverine is dodging the bullets. Why doesn't he move this fast all the time? Because he has a healling factor and doesn't have to. Now, lets talk about Wolverine's healling factor shall we. In a recent Venome issue(7 or 8 i think) Wolverine gets hit by a nuke. Thats right the nuke hits him then explodes. What did the nuke do to Wolverine you ask? Well, it ruined his clothing and knocked him outcold but he wasn't even burnt. Also, Cassandra nova incenerated all the flesh off Wolverine's arm but it was regenerated by the time he finished his punch. Wolverine takes hits from the Hulk, Spider-man's punches are nothing to him.

Also, Wolverine is a master of every known martail art in the marvel universe. Wolverine is skilled that he can pin point where a teleporter will teleport to before they get there. And and Wolverine apperence in a Garth Ennis comic doesn't count because he hates Wolverine and has no business writing Punisher comics(...I hate Gath Ennis)

Now,that has got to be a BS title.There's noway Wolverine can take a nuke and live through it,and he is definitely not faster than Spider-Man.This has been proven in damn near every crossover they've team-up in,not to mention the stats.Either you're telling a fat lie or the writer was very bias.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2004 06:09 PM
Domination is currently offline Click here to Send Domination a Private Message Find more posts by Domination Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AfroSpiderman

Spider-man vs. Wolverine........ha! Spiderman no contest
Wolverine I think is way out Spider-mans league.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 09:27 AM
AfroSpiderman is currently offline Click here to Send AfroSpiderman a Private Message Find more posts by AfroSpiderman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

it wasnt a "nuke" in the sense that it wiped out a small state. I have seen wolvie live threw much more ridiculous

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 10:00 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Wolverine would destroy Spiderman easily- I've seen the Punisher of all people take Spiderman down in three shots(two shots took out his webshooters and one ' mercy' bullet in the chest) And I don't think Wolverine is going to stop himself from killing Spiderman is he's really pissed off.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2004 10:40 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

Spiderman will woop his ***** ass wolvy is a pussy whipped ***** compared to spiderman

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:10 PM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

quote:
Originally posted by Jason420
Spiderman will woop his ***** ass wolvy is a pussy whipped ***** compared to spiderman

I like Spider-Man a hell of a lot, and he's more fun to watch than Wolverine in action, but you really must not be paying attention is you think he's a pansy compared to Spider-Man. Spider-Man, awesome as he is, is not a bad-ass. He is a wuss compared to Wolverine, but that isn't saying he's much of a wimp. This battle concerns more than who's physically stronger, if that's what you're talking about. I'm practically an expert on Spider-Man and Wolverine, my two favorite superheroes. Don't talk nonsense about either of them and expect to be taken seriously.

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:39 AM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

im not really into comics so flame me if im wrong but surely wolverine can heal himself and has the hardest metal stuck on his skeleton and huge claws.

spiderman can climb walls, shoot webs and sense things.

so wolverine wins?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 12:38 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Man these spider-man vs Wolverine polls never end,every site you go to theres always one of these polls.At least its not rediculous like the batman vs spider-man threads,I mean Wolverine would at least make it a close fight.bats and spidey,thats no contest with spidey winning that fight within seconds.some people are just too much in love with bats though that they cant see how crazy it is too believe bats would have a chance.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Feb 13th, 2004 at 05:42 PM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 05:40 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

The lack of context in these scenarios make it impossible to judge for sure. Batman would have at least a 50/50 chance of taking down Spider-Man if he was prepared for the battle. With Wolverine, I'm not sure. Spider-Man will not kill, and Wolverine will kill if he has to. The thing is, if Wolverine went into a berserker rage--making him willing to kill another hero--then Spider-Man would win. Spider-Man's preternatural instinct for survival is stronger than Wolverine's bloodlust. If Wolverine was clear-headed, he might be able to defeat Spider-Man in battle. He has moved faster than Spider-Man was ready for in the past, and he scares Spidey.

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 07:57 PM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

o my god people. Are we still on this again? Every single spider man comic you everr read what was the main thiing they always have in common? him frantically running away from peeple until he can find a way to beat them. and the end result is always him trappin them in his web or if its a really strong guy he likes to push something heavy on them. thats his only endgame. However, wolverine on the other hand always keeps a cool head in battle even when it is somebody reeally strong. The guy even beat telepath once, a freakin telepath! and his years of experince in extreme combat situations plus the fact he's Marvel's Batman when it comes to martial arts, especially bushido, he ultimatley would triumph over spidey(if the story is written honestly that is) now pleeeeeease let this be the end of it

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 10:35 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Posted by: Venomfan it wasnt a "nuke" in the sense that it wiped out a small state. I have seen wolvie live threw much more ridiculous

Well Said!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:04 AM
ancietwisdom

wink Now SpiderMan VS Wolverine?
Hhhmmmmm........ I think Wolverine will triumph! He is a mutant
and cannot be beat! Yes, Wolverine it is.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 05:59 AM
ancietwisdom is currently offline Click here to Send ancietwisdom a Private Message Find more posts by ancietwisdom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote