KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Who Is Faster, Superman or the Flash?

WHo is the fastest man in the DC Universe?
This poll is closed.
The Flash 170 81.34%
Superman 39 18.66%
Total: 209 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who Is Faster, Superman or the Flash?
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

In my oppinion their speed is just about equal.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 02:03 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

ya it should be equal...according to justice league it is

bitches bow down

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2004 12:04 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

superman, by a nose

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 12:51 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Flash is faster.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 06:05 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Gregory
Flash is faster.

wink

quote:
Originally posted by BloomBabyGirl
ya it should be equal...

Exactly.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2004 12:38 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ytaker
Humpty the whale.

Flash can go faster on earth because he is protected by the speed force from air resisitance and friction. Superman has to force his way through angry air molecules, and endure extreme heat. In space Superman could exceed Flash's speed; for example when he caught up with light escaping earth, and took a photo of it.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 06:48 PM
Ytaker is currently offline Click here to Send Ytaker a Private Message Find more posts by Ytaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

quote:
If Superman was faster... then the Flash wouldnt be anything but a really fast guy.
WTF? Thats wat flash is lol.
Basicaly they r the same speed. Theres a few comics where they race. Theres one were aliens make em race to the other end of the galaxy, Superman flies and Flash runs on a special path. I think it was a draw or sumthin not sure. But anyway Superman has the advantage of being able to fly. Superman is arguably faster than the Flash.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 08:55 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

True

Old Post Oct 4th, 2004 11:12 PM
Loot

Pre-Crisis superman could be equally fast (talking also about PC flash), but now? no ****ing way, flash runs almost at the speed of light.

superman has in several comics admited that flash is faster then him.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 10th, 2004 at 06:02 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2004 06:00 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
growingonme

Worried

I think the flash is much faster than superman. Super is stronger but not faster though. What episode is it that flash got a pic of the light escaping earth?

Last edited by growingonme on Oct 22nd, 2004 at 05:00 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2004 04:58 PM
growingonme is currently offline Click here to Send growingonme a Private Message Find more posts by growingonme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flash is faster. Watch Smallvilee season 4 with Flash, he smokes Clark

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 04:48 PM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goldeneye

I agree completely that the Flash is faster. The Flash is said to be able to move beyond the speed of light but he becomes less matter and more energy. Superman can move way faster when flying than when he runs, but he can only approach the speed of light but is hort by a couple of miles a second...I agree with Supra anyway. Watch Smallville to see.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 06:54 PM
Goldeneye is currently offline Click here to Send Goldeneye a Private Message Find more posts by Goldeneye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goldeneye

By the way Vin Deisel might not be able to pull it off. Besides his voice is to deep and dull and lacks the suave cool attitude of the real Flash...besides how fast does he look to you?... I say our best actor so far would be Michael Rosenbaum (Lex on Smallville and voice of the Flash on Justice League). My turn now... What do you think of Brandon Routh playing Superman?...would Tom Welling be better (if he wanted to wear tights)...?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 07:07 PM
Goldeneye is currently offline Click here to Send Goldeneye a Private Message Find more posts by Goldeneye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote:
Originally posted by Goldeneye
By the way Vin Deisel might not be able to pull it off. Besides his voice is to deep and dull and lacks the suave cool attitude of the real Flash...besides how fast does he look to you?... I say our best actor so far would be Michael Rosenbaum (Lex on Smallville and voice of the Flash on Justice League). My turn now... What do you think of Brandon Routh playing Superman?...would Tom Welling be better (if he wanted to wear tights)...?

There is at least a few people who could play a decent Flash and Vin is not one of them.

Tom can play a good young Clark but I don't know if could pull off two characters (Superman and Clark)

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:12 PM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tom Could def pull it off, we dont even know who this Routh Guy is, Tom Welling can play Superman cause he is right now! He is bad ass.

Hey what you mean by ", but he can only approach the speed of light but is hort by a couple of miles a second"

hort? I am comfused can you explain that for me.

Flash is faster than superman running, Superman flying and flash running, pretty much the same thing, Jor-EL said in Superman 1 that he could move at unlimted speed while flying.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 12:58 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Goldeneye

Yeah in the movie Superman also rewinded time by turning the earth the other way. How fake is that!! That couldn't really happen, and in Spiderman they changed how his webbing works. Movies always change something. Anyway, I could be wrong even though I'm right you gotta look at this from a goldeneye. I hate to go all physics on you Supra esp. since I'm not the smartest guy on earth but light travels at 186,000 per sec and Supes in said in one comic (I'll let you know if I find it), that he could travel so close to it, but never reached it. But even if I'm wrong Flash is still faster than Superman and I used to wish Superman was faster when I saw the movie and his parents made it seem like he would be the fastest. To me it was like Flash snatched the title from him. But guess I learned to deal with it and the Flash is one of my favorites. That was kinna long...I'll make it a bit shorter next time. wink

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:14 AM
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know flash is faster by far, he is the fastest, he turns into pure eneregy when he gets going faster than light, but at that speed he cannot do anything..ie...rescure people, block bullets with his body and do everything else superman can do.

Remember when Supe in Lois and Clark turned his body into pure energy when he was traped in a force feild and go through the force field cause he made his body shiver so fast, it was pretty cool

Flash is faster

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 05:46 PM
Lain Wave

didnt superman go faster than the speed of light in a comic to escape a black hole? flash could approach it but not surpass it

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 11:02 PM
Lain Wave is currently offline Click here to Send Lain Wave a Private Message Find more posts by Lain Wave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

quote:
Yeah in the movie Superman also rewinded time by turning the earth the other way. How fake is that!! That couldn't really happen
Actualy it is theroized that if u can travel around the world at the speed of light u can go back in time (time travel). Im not so good at explaning the science stuff though.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2004 07:37 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I don't know why we are even discussing this. Time and time again, the Flash has been labeled as the Fastest Man Alive. The Flash is capable of surpassing the speed of light. Superman is quite fast on land or on air but he cannot reach the speed of light. There have been numerous occasions where Superman has been beaten by the Flash in a race. Superman has said numerous times that the Flash is faster than him. There is no limit to Flash's speed since he draws from an endless supply of energy called the Speed Force

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 12:11 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote