KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » POSSIBLE UPCOMING TITLES

POSSIBLE UPCOMING TITLES
Started by: brookealicious6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

...I dunno..."Harry Potter and the Mudblood Revolt"? Sounds corny...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 09:57 PM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jennyanderson
The Author

You really think that those two titles are really going to be the next titles of the last 2 HP book, huh? Honestly cant you see that to register the HP title it takes only about 3000 pound each ( sorry, cant find the pound symbol in my key board right now)? You are perhaps the most naive person I've ever meet. Where do you think all the rumours surfaces from? The papers of course. In the past it has been proved like a gazillion times that they register the HP books in different titles just to throw off the readers on their tracks. Anyway the HP book makes more than 200 million pounds after their release, and you really think that the publishers would risk it all by registering the REAL HP books title right now, when they already know it very well that it is bound to leek? And talk about other rumours, only 30% of it comes true the rest 70% doesn't, where do you think all this rumours comes from, the papers again, my friend. And the rumours regarding the tiles won't come true this time because of all the hush hush regarding the next books, they've made sure about that, they are not ready to let the cat out of the bag for a mere 6000 pounds (thats how much it took to register the last to supposedly HP books you mentioned) because of the previously stated reasons (200 million pounds is a lot of money pal).

Last edited by jennyanderson on Nov 8th, 2003 at 02:46 PM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 02:35 PM
jennyanderson is currently offline Click here to Send jennyanderson a Private Message Find more posts by jennyanderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

jesus christ!! u don't need to be so F****** insulting! or perhaps u can't read properly, seeing as i said they MAY be the future titles not the ARE the future titles......and i cut and paste it from the newspapers website.....i just thought ppl wud like to know a different insight into the last 2 books....please quote me on ONE time that i said i BELIEVED them in that post, caus i wud really like to know where u got ur accusations from, all i wanted was ppls opinions! i quote...."what do you guyz think?" jesus ****in christ, ur the niaive one "pal". argh i hate pple like you, think they ****ing know everything.

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 08:23 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

I know I don't know everything...just almost everything wink

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 08:26 PM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

oh and take a look at the title "my friend" ( laughing "my friend" :laughsmile does it say "i know the titles for book 6 + 7" no it ****ing doesn't.....it says "Hmmm...the titles for books 6 & 7?" do you not know what a question mark means? laughing

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 08:26 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

for everyone whos' reading this...apart from jenny....i apologise for the swearing.....but u have to be able to see my point!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 08:31 PM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Well somtimes swearing makes it easier to make a point so.....we understand! smile

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 08:35 PM
IBTonks

thankyou!!mi just can't believe she just jumped in wiv that

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 08:59 PM
PersefonePotter
The Red Pill Popper

Can we all breathe now?? smile

I have read this before. I find the best source for things like this is Mugglenet.com

JOIN HOGWARTS CASTLE

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 09:22 PM
PersefonePotter is currently offline Click here to Send PersefonePotter a Private Message Find more posts by PersefonePotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

lol! matrix mixed wiv herry potter! kewl name!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 10:36 PM
witchychiky
A Bitchy Witch

Number 6 is gonna be called "Harry Potter and The Green Flamed Torch"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:53 AM
witchychiky is currently offline Click here to Send witchychiky a Private Message Find more posts by witchychiky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
witchychiky
A Bitchy Witch

I know that as a fact

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:53 AM
witchychiky is currently offline Click here to Send witchychiky a Private Message Find more posts by witchychiky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
witchychiky
A Bitchy Witch

Im Just Great arn't I smart smart smart smart

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:54 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

theres no way that u no that as a fact unless u talked to jkr herself and she told u.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 02:56 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
witchychiky
A Bitchy Witch

quote:
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
theres no way that u no that as a fact unless u talked to jkr herself and she told u.

I HAVE talked to J.K Rowling and she told me the name she was thinking of calling the 5th Book Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" the 6th book "Harry Potter and the Green Flamed Torch" and the 7th Harry Potter book ............. If you want to know PM me and I also know other things about the 7th book to. devil

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:35 AM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I should think JK would change the book titles if anyone other than herself told the public the names

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 11:10 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

Oh dear God witchychiky!!! ur almost as tragic as the ppl that think they know dan and emma etc!!!!! hoe you think u cud know this AS A FACT is beyond me! laughing

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:28 PM
IBTonks

i'm suprised that jennyanderson hadn't got something to say on the subject

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:28 PM
witchychiky
A Bitchy Witch

shes probably gone and is never to return.............

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 06:33 AM
~*~Dracos Girl~
Draco is MINE *lol*

ive herd that JKR is thinking about naming the 6th book Harry Potter and the Green Flamed Torch but im not to sure thats true, but hey who knows anything for sure with JK? big grin

LOTR is cool but Legolas is HOT!! devil

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 07:59 AM
~*~Dracos Girl~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~Dracos Girl~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~Dracos Girl~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote