KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » CHASE SABRE DUEL- Wraith vs. Kosta

CHASE SABRE DUEL- Wraith vs. Kosta
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

"The weak will be destroyed. Only the fittest will survive."

Wraith charges towards Kosta and swings hard to knock his opponents lightsaber out of position. He then swings to take Kosta's head.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 05:07 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

*Kosta lets his saber get knocked out of position. and as Wraiths saber swings towards his head, He ducks at the last moments and rolls sideways with lightning speed*

What is this I don't even

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 05:49 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

(My attackk I presume so I wont wait for Ush, He can examine when he gets the time smile)

Kosta quickly recovers from his role and takes a few steps back, He sircles around Wraith, getting closer, Then with explosive energy he quicly takes off his robe, and throws it a Wraith to distract him. Then he spins around to his knees and makes a horizontal swing at Wraiths knees*

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 08:01 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(sorry, been to busy to do much today, so I shall extend this a day and update tomorrow)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2003 09:56 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The two of you continue to clash closely- and then theire is a cry to your side, as Dak triumphantly runs through Xeth, though the blow is not fatal.

But there is no time to capitalise. Hutt Security is pouring into the starport, irritated at this blatant power fighting by hunted outworlders. Both Dark Siders are forced to defend themselves- but Kuylen's ship roars to the edge of the docking bay at this moment, providing a means of escape.

As for the Jedi, the Security is reticent to move against Jedi. But they ask you, as firmly as possible, to take your leave of the planet. That does not seem such a bad idea- you can meet up with Gundark and return to your ships.

And both sides can return to their thread, for the end of the game!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 06:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Good duel! big grin You almost had me at the end there embarrasment

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:08 AM
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

Ah, no one won, though. A tie.

You are dead when we reach the Mausoleum though... stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:34 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I think not, my good-bad friend. big grin stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 04:51 AM