KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny

Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny
Started by: b-ball_chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kaz larner
Nice new Doctor..........

omg i need more story!! whats happening to him!!! and wheres harry go lol

Mmmm...nice new Doctor....

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 10:49 PM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

yeah1!!!!!!!!!!*dancing*
more!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 11th, 2005 02:51 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

You can't leave it like that i need more. big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 03:20 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

Ill post tomorrow. N thnx for the comments.wink

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:00 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

…Ginny couldn’t sleep.
How could she? A thousand and more thoughts ran through her head.
‘What was Draco talking about? A vision? Him and Harry fight Voldemort?
That really sounded wrong.
Whether he like it or not, Draco was on the dark side, at least by his family, and that means he’s on Voldemort’s side.’
Other thoughts went through her head.
‘How was everybody in Hogwarts?
Her parents?
Her friends, her brothers?’
And so on so forth. But she couldn’t find an answer to any one of them.
She tried to sleep but she couldn’t, it was just near impossible.
All through the night she laid awake.
She was not sleepy.
She was just awake. Thinking and thinking some more.
Soon enough morning came…
They all ate in silence. But she couldn’t eat. The food tasted tasteless and dry to her.
Then they started walking. She had to help Draco again because his wounded foot had swollen up to the size of a pineapple.
About mid-day they got to a waterfall.
While the boys were eating Ginny decided to wash in the river. IT felt good, the water and everything.
She floated in it for some time, letting herself go…
Then she redressed and joined the boys.
But what she saw was not what she expected. When she got there, she found Harry trying a number of spells on what looked like a “mad” Draco. He was on the floor screeching and screaming. His hands and legs were all over the place, his mouth was foaming and his eyes were red.
“Ginny get back!” Harry shouted. As he tried to hols “Draco” down with a couple of spells.
“What’s happening?” Ginny wanted to know.
“He just started foaming, then he started talking, Voldemort was talking through him. HE said he was going to revenge and stuff then he made for me but I managed to hold him down, but I can’t hold him for long, we need to go now!” He shouted.
Ginny shook her head-“NO! We can’t leave him!”
“It was hard enough taking Draco with us now you want Voldemort to join us? Well be my guest!” Harry said sarcastically.
Ginny ignored him and approached Draoc. She Knelt beside him, ignoring Harry;s warnings.
But immediately he noticed her, he smiled a malicious smile and made for her.
HE caught her under his hand and he climbed on top of her. His face twisted into a horrible grin.
Then he started scratching her all over. Tearing her clothes and splashing blood all over… all Ginny could hear was her own horrible distance scream, Harry’s voice, Draco’s claws and her pain…pain all over…
But then he stopped tearing at her. HE stopped foaming and his eyes became normal. HE was Draco again. HE looked down at Ginny confused and guilty then he fainted on her after mumbling a few words.
“I’m sorry…”

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:42 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

Hope u like but I hafta go..
peace out n g'nitewink

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:43 PM
crazykim

so coooooooooooooooooool

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:52 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

*gaping*

Happy Halloween

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 07:09 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

possssssssst

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 11:58 AM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

Aight. Ill post tommorrow

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 09:19 PM
crazykim

meaning today
yay

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 04:33 PM
kaz larner

yay!!! we get some more 2day

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 06:00 PM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I CANT WAIT ITS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 07:08 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

...All Ginny could

Feel all over her was a rush of warmth, and her never ending pain. Her skin cried out for more of the warm feeling.
Then she opened her eyes.
She met Harry’s gaze, he was kneeling beside her, watching her worriedly.
She looked around.
She was lying on a hard, rough floor. They were in a cave, and there was a fire nearby that cast strange shadows on the walls.
She tried getting up but Harry pushed her bask down, and her skin also cried out with pain.
She felt all around her body. She had bandages all over. Her hands, her shoulders, her head, her legs her stomach.
Her shirt was half torn, it was now up to the length of her stomach and it had holes and tears in it and her face.
Her skirt was no more a skirt but a rag rapped around her butt.
She felt so ashamed.
She closed her eyes, but that did not stop the tears that burned against her eye lids and made their way down her cheeks.
Harry brushed them away.
“Where is he?” Ginny whispered. Even talking was pain enough.
Harry looked away.
“Harry please…” Ginny begged.
Harry sighed heavily.
“He’s down in the woods, in a pit. I put him there, he’ll be safe there, and I left him some food that will last him some days…” Harry said.
Ginny could not believe her ears.
She bit her already cut lip.
“Why are you treating him like an animal?” She wanted to know as more tears made their way down her cheeks.
“Ginny, no offence but he is an animal,” Harry said.
Ginny looked away.
“We have to get him…” She said.
Harry moaned aloud.
“Ginny you are not serious how?”
“Well the same way you took him there.” Ginny said.
“No way. He’s too dangerous!” Harry exclaimed.
Ginny said nothing.
“Look what he…,”Harry was saying but he was interrupted by Ginny.
“I know what he did to me.” She said coldly.
“Even if I do, you and him cannot follow me any more. I’ve been looking for a spell to transform you two back to Hogwarts. I’m nearly there,” He said.
Something about his words lightened something in Ginny. She couldn’t help but smile. Nevertheless, she felt guilty.
Therefore, Harry left, but he came back with Draco.
HE looked just as Ginny had predicted wasted, tired, horrible, injured and suffering.
HE wasn’t even awake. Harry laid him beside Ginny. She stared at him for some minute, while Harry practised the spell.
She couldn’t help but cry about what Draco had done, even though she knew it had not really been him.
“I’ve got it!” Harry exclaimed minute later.
Ginny wiped her face and fake smiled.
“That’s great! The sooner the better” She said. She couldn’t wait. Harry nodded and stepped forward.
HE hugged her; he hugged her so tight she thought she was going to die of the pain.
“Ginny, thanks for coming with me, really. I want you to know, I LOVE YOU,” He said, and then he kissed her cheek.
Ginny didn’t reply. She couldn’t. She just smiled and grabbed hold of a still unconscious Draco.
“Okay im ready” Ginny said.
However, as Harry as about to perform the spell…
“I am not going; this is my fight too…”
Draco said.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:01 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

There you go. G'nitewink

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:01 PM
kaz larner

*gasps* whats going to happen??

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:21 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

b-ball chick are u gonna post again?? its soo good...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 07:37 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

aaaah
post morebig grinbig grin
i got two months vacation startin today so ill be able to read alot

what happened to you?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2005 10:52 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

Aight ill postwink

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:51 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

...Ginny swiirled round to fing Draco awake. His eyes were half open and his mouth was also open.
"Draco!" She exclaimed.
"Im not going anywhere Potter. Ginny can go but ive got to fight too" Draco said.
Harry didnt know what to think. Was he joking or what?
"But Draco we have to go! you are sick and tired, we need to get back to Hogwarts!" Ginny exclaimed.
"No way. Ginny you've got to believe me on this one. i've got to fight Voldemort alongside POtter. I know it, its something thats got to happen" Draco said.
Ginny sightd and looked at Harry for help.
"I have no idea what he's talking abouit but all i know is that if you guys want to leave, you've got to leave now. I feel something. Voldemort's close by!" Harry exclaimed.
Draco continued shaking his head.
"No, i cant go. I have to stay with him. Ginny..." HE said turning her to him.
She couldn't hide the tears in her eyes, they came down freely.
Draco wiped them away with his thumb.
"Ginny...Do you trust me?" HE asked her gently. Ginny didnt know what to say. She was afraid. Afraid of everything, being alone, afraid of leaving Harry alone with Draco, afraid of her feelings...
She looked away but then he gently turned her face towarsd his face.
"Please Ginny, i need to know..." He said softly.
She couldnt help but stare into those silver beautiful eyes of his.
They were so beautiful, even now.
"I, i, i do..." she said.
Immediatly she did, a huge smile spread across Draco's face.
"Thanks...." He said then he hugged her. HE hugged her tight. Ginny closed her eyes so that she wouldnt have to see Harry's face. She woulndt be able to bear the guilt.
She pulled away.
Then they stared at each other.
"Take care..." Draco said.She nodded.
"I..." Draco was saying but thne Harry interrupted them.
"You really need to go now Ginny, my scar is burning hot, Voldemort is near!" HE exclaimed at the top of his voice.
Ginny nodded and stepped back away from Draco.
He never took his eyes off her.
He couldn't help but feel all he fel for this girl. But he knew she wasnt just any girl.
"Im ready Harry" She said.
Then Harry spole the spell in a hurry, but before she disappeared, she saw him, she saw Draco said it.
He mouthed,
"I love you..."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 02:11 PM