KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny

Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny
Started by: b-ball_chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

keep going!!! stick out tongue Its great!!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 12:37 AM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

thanks. I'll write later today!

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 12:52 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

They walked the cave for what seemed like days on. Neither stopped. They knew they couldn’t have surpassed three days because that’s the limit before dying for someone who hasn’t had any water drink. Someone like them.
Many times they’d had to stop because of exhaustion and also because of Draco’s faintings, which was due to his cuts. More than thrice they tried to stitch it up but all they could do was slow the bleeding down. Draco couldn‘t help but feel sick at the sight of his own blood and feel exhausted at the amount of blood he was loosing.
Harry on the other hand felt like he was going to die of excitement and sadness at the same time. The battle was soon going to end…But on who’s lose?
Could the lose be on their part? Or Voldemort’s?
A dark wizard against two weak teenagers? Was there really a chance?

Draco was on the verge of stopping and never getting up again when the path lead to an opening in the cave.
“Where are we?” Harry asked.
Draco walked on, examining it. “I don’t know” he said.
Harry caught with him and they both peered to the other side.
Harry couldn’t believe the sight.
Neither could Draco.
The opening led to a sort of shallow river, very shallow river with greenish brown water.
But that isn’t what caught the two teenagers by surprise, but the sight of trwent or so wizards, standing in mid air just feet away from the surface of the water, all in black and with their heads hooded.
But that wasn’t the only thing that caught the teenagers by surprise.
In the middle of the wizards were two men, also in black and their faces hooded.
But Draco knew who they were, and so did Harry.
Draco recognized his father’s greenish black robes anywhere.
And infront of him, it was him.
Harry’s heart skipped a beat and felt like it was going to explode.
Voldemort was standing infront of Lucius, whispering something to him, like he didn’t want the others to hear.
Harry tried to get into a better position to see his face, Voldemort’s face, if he had one. But he failed.
‘But how can they float in the air like that?’ Harry pondered, he’d never heard of such a spell. But then and again, Voldemort was one of the greatest wizards, if not the only one.
Draco watched with intense concentration.
‘This is the life, the life his father wanted him to live. To live in the shadows, in a place so inhabitable. To fight alongside Voldemort. To hate. To kill. For no one good reason’... He thought ‘A life he’d so wanted to have, a life he’d dreamt of, a life he’d desired, until just months ago. He’d grown to actually despise this life and not desire it, to hate it and not want it, to reject it and not accept it.’ He couldn’t stop thinking. And now, he felt his eyes go watery and blurry. ‘His father wanted to make him, creat him, bend him to his will. Make him be a ‘good little boy’ that will bring a ‘good’ name to their pureblood family. He used to think like that, act like that, be that person, but now that person is dead.’
And with the thought of that in mind he turned to Harry who was also watching with great interest.
“What do we do Potter?” he whispered, even though Voldemort and his ‘crew’ were meters below them.
Harry closed his eyes as if to think. “We have to fight them. Soon” Harry said.
“I know that Potter, but how?! Are we just going to charge onto them like a couple of morons?” Draco asked, never loosing his mocking tone.
“Of course not Malfoy! Can you use your wand?”
“Yeah, why?” Draco asked.
“Cause I want to teach you a few spells, ones usefull against them” Harry said.
Draco screwed up his face as if the thought of Harry teaching him something displeases him very much, but then he nodded in cooperation.
After teaching Draco the spells Harry went on. “We’ll take them on, but first, I’d like to know what they’re talking about...” Harry said, well was saying before his scar started burning, burning than ever before, like his whole forehead was on fire. He clasped his hand around it and closed his eyes.
‘It burns…’ Was all he could think about.
“Potter…” Draco was saying before the most inhuman cry Harry had every heard came shooting out of the midst of the wizards.
He managed to open his eyes to see.
It was Voldemort, he was the one crying in agony…
…Just like him…
…Unless…
“HE IS HERE!” Came Voldemort’s horrible voice.
And before Harry could say anything or think anything, Draco pushed him down all the way amongst the wizards and he himself followed suit, well using the levitating charm his father had taught him, just this summer…
‘This is it…It’s the right thing to do. The rest…Fantacies…This is who he is, has to be’.
He levitated into the midst of the wizards, in front of his father, who unhooded himself, revealing his stark blond hair and ever good looks, as if to make sure it was his son he was looking at.
“Father…Starting the party without me?” Draco smirked.

Harry watched from their midst and tried to get up, but the fall had made an huge impact on him. From where he was laying, in the shallow water, he could see Draco, also floating talking to his father…his smirk…that smirk…on his face. Harry never felt so much hatred as he did for the slytherine as he did then.

“Draco! You ran away from Hogwarts! You disappeared with him (pointing to Harry) and that Weasley girl!” His father exclaimed like he was seeing a ghost.
Draco smirked some more. “And why do you think I did? Father, I had to fufill my destiny.” Draco said.
“YOU brought Potter here?!” Came Voldemort’s voice, from his hooded face.
“Yes, I did. Everything step we took was to bring him here” Draco said, ever so proud of himself, actually talking face-to-face with the dark lord.

“You slimy maggot! You filthy snake! You…” Harry couldn’t go on because one of the wizards had actually charmed him with a charm to freeze him, he could see but not talk or move.

Draco watched him. And gave him a mocking smirk.
“I knew I didn’t invest in you in vain” Lucius said, a smirk also appearing on his face.
“Yes. You have done impressively” Voldemort said, actually sounding pleased.
“Anything for you my lord” Draco said, doing a little bow.
“And you will receive a just reward for making me the happiest wizard that ever has been” Voldemort said before laughing, a horrible laugh indeed.

Harry watched from below, he couldn’t believe it! That slime! That! That! Words couldn’t describe it. He should have known. But he wasn’t going to give up that easily. No way!
But is there hope?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 09:31 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

Days passed by.
Draco was taken care of, and found out that the cave wasn’t as inhabitable as they had thought. There were rooms there, food and everything. It was being back at the manor.
What a bliss.
Harry in the other hand was treated like a dog. He hadn’t spoken or seen Voldemort, not after the day they arrived. Not once. He was fed. He didn’t eat. Not only when he was desperate. He was kept in an enchanted cave. And the other thing he could think about apart from finishing Voldemort off was slicing Draco into pieces, piece by piece in the presence of his so called father and so called beloved mother. He hated him so much. Too much.
Not only for this but for playing with Ginny’s heart.
But something else he couldn’t help but think about was the fact that Draco had actually acted out a genius plan, though he hated to admit it.

On the day scheduled for Harry’s ‘execution’, where all were to watch, Draco woke up with so much in his head. He had barely slept. She haunted his dreams. He couldn’t even bring himself to say her name.
He grabbed for his dark robes, new ones, under which he was wearing jeans and a shirt.
He also grabbed his wand and shoved in into his robes.
He was ready. Ready for the day, ready to live his life as he should.
Ready.
Harry was placed in the midst of the wizards, free without his wand. He was standing in the shallow river and the wizards and probably witched hovered above him, including Draco and especially Voldemort.
“So we finally get to the end of this story. Your life story” Voldemort said through his hood, standing just centimetres away and above Harry.
“YOU COWARD! I’M NOT AFRAID OF YOU!” Harry shouted with all his might.
Voldemort laughed. “Your filthy muggle born mother is not here to save you” Voledor laughed.
“DON’T YOU THERE INSULT MOTHER! AT LEAST SHE DID NOT THROW HERSELF AT MY MOTHER LIKE YOURS DID!” Harry shouted once more.
Then suddenly, with a flash, Voldemort sent a spell flying towards Harry who was too late to dodge. The spell hit hi the stomach and immediately paralysed him. All his limb just felt lifeless and an horrible pain shot up his joints. He collapsed.
Voldemort went on doing this, torturing him for what seemed like ages.
“I tire of this. It’s time I finish you” Voldemort said.
“Coward” was all Harry could say.
Voldemort and all the wizards laughed.
“Lucius” Voledemort called.
“Yes my lord” Lucius said, making his way to his master’s side.
“Make him lose his mind” Voldemort said.
Harry knew what he meant. How could he not. Voldemort wanted Lucius to torture him to the point of no return like the Longbottom couple, Neville’s parents.
Lucius grinned “With pleasure”.
But what happened next happened so fast.
A spell came flying Lucius’s way and hit him square in the back. He collapsed immediately and lay limp like a dead body beside Harry.
Confused, Harry looked around.
“WHO DID THAT?” Voldemort shouted.
All the wizards and witches unhooded themselves and looking between themselves. Harry noticed many similar faces but ignored them.
But before he could look further, a spell came flying Harry’s way. But then Harry realized it wasn’t a spell but his wand.
Then a commotion began. All the witches and wizards started running around, looking for who was doing what. Harry on the other hand started trying to jinx Voldemort. But Three or so wizards blocked him and started fighting with him.
“TRAITOR!” Belowed Voldemort.
Harry tried to see who he was talking about but failed as he jixed one of the wizards.
“You seriously thing I’m going to suck up to you?” came a young male’s voice.
“Lucius should have killed you” Voldemort said.
“Well seems like I beat him to it” the male voice said.
“GET HIM!” bellowed Voldemort. Then as if on cue the two remaining wizards left Harry and headed for the young traitor. But because he could not levitate, he cold not follow them.
“Get him Potter!!!” Shouted the young traitor, yes Draco, the young traitor.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 10:06 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

If you find it confusing ask pls.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 10:06 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

omg.. that is so awesome!! I wonder whats gonna happen!! keep going going, Its great!!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 10:01 PM
manu_13 is currently offline Click here to Send manu_13 a Private Message Find more posts by manu_13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewYorkPrincess

Thanks!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 12:02 PM
NewYorkPrincess is currently offline Click here to Send NewYorkPrincess a Private Message Find more posts by NewYorkPrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewYorkPrincess

Oops. Wrong post!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 12:03 PM
NewYorkPrincess is currently offline Click here to Send NewYorkPrincess a Private Message Find more posts by NewYorkPrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

lol stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 04:08 PM
NewYorkPrincess

Harry didn’t know what to think when he say Draco fighting against one of Voldemort’s wuzard servant, one of his father’s colleagues.
So all this time…
…Draco was…
…He wasn’t…
But he brushed the thought away for later and looked around for Voldemort. But he couldn’t find him amidst all the commotion.
“LOOKING FOR ME?” bellowed Voldemort from behind Harry.
He spurned round.
“YES. AND I’M BRINGING YOU DOWN!” Harry shouted and got on with the duel.

A spell here, a jinx there, a scratch here a wound there, some blood here some tears there.
Draco watched from below as Harry and Voldemort battled between themselves. He had to admit, Potter was good, dodging the dark lord when he could, and coming up with some genius spells too. Draco himself was fighting some of the wizards and witches he’d grown to know as his father’s friends or as Voldemort’s servant.
He didn’t feel anything as he jinxed them, nothing at all. Not because he was an heartless Malfoy like everyone called him, but because this was right. He wasn’t supposed to feel anything for them. They caused their own death. They joined Voldemort. And they deserved to die.
Even his own father.
That he killed.
He deserved it.
Yes he felt something, yes he felt bad that his father and him never got to really have a father-son bond, but not that his father perished, he had it coming to him sooner or later, and what’s better that sooner. Even by his own son.
‘He had it coming’. Draco thought to himself.
He didn’t get a thrill from doing it, infact he hated it, he hated that his father had gone down the bad path and he had to kill him. But would he have felt this bad if it had been Potter or someone else that had killed him?
He didn’t want to think about it.
He rid the thought off his head and continued fighting the wizards that were left.
“DON’T LET HIM GET YOU POTTER!” he shouted to Harry, who seemed to be weakening.
“I’M TRYING!” Harry shouted back, sounding annoyed.
“WELL THEN TRY HARDER!” Draco bellowed back.
Just a few years, even months ago, he would never have imagined that he would fight the last battle, not to talk of with Potter of all people. But as they say, war acts in strange ways and brings the strangest of people together.
That was when his mind shifted to her.
Ginny.
He’d been trying to push her out of his mind all day. All day…All day…But now, she just took over his mind.
Her smile, her laugh…everything…Her looks, her innerself…he goodness. It was like the thought of her shown in his dark self and gave him more strength. Before he knew it he was smiling, just thinking about her. He couldn’t wait to see her, take her in his arms and tell her all he’d been trying to deny all through the summer.
He couldn’t wait…
“ARGHHHHH!”
Draco looked around to Harry’s direction. He’d been hit hard by Voldemort and was now bleeding in the mouth. He was on the floor, too weak to get up.
“POTTER!” Draco shouted.
No answer.
Draco rushed to his side, ignoring his battle.
“Get up!” He shouted at him.
“HE WILL NOT! TRAITOR!” Voldemort bellowed, moving closer to them.
Draco ignored the dark lord and turned back to Harry.
“Get up Potter!” Draco shouted.
“I…I…” Harry mumbled,
“You’ve waited all your pathetic life for this!” Draco bellowed.
“What…I…” Harry kept on mumbling.
“He killed your parents!” Draco shouted.
“AND I AM GOING TO FINISH THE JOB NOW!” Voldemort shouted, pointing his wand at Harry.
“GET UP POTTER!” Draco shouted and with all his might put a levitational force on him and levitated him about three feet above of him.
Voldemort missed his shot. Then he himselt levitated to Harry’s level, then Draco put Harry back down and examined his wound.
It was bad.
He tried healing him but only succeeded half-way.
“I WILL KILL YOU BOTH TRAITOR!” Voldemort said, decending upon them.
“Not if I can’t help it!” Harry said, getting up.
Draco moved away for them to continue the duel and he went back to his battle.
This went on for minutes, hours, days perhaps?
But what kept Draco, going was the sweet smell of victory.

“AAARRGHHHH!” Came Harry again.
Draco looked to his direction once more, and again he was on the ground.
“GIVE UP!” Voldemort shouted.
“NEVER!” Harry shouted back, trying to look for his fallen glasses.
“I PITY YOU” Voldemort said.
“Funny cause I feel just the same about you” Harry said, still looking for his glasses.
“WORTHLESS…” Voldemort was saying before he pointed his wand at Harry, but of course Harry couldn’t see…
“WATCH OUT!!!!” Draco shouted.
And like a reflex, Harry disarmed Voldemort.
But VOldemort didn’t need his wand to do what he did next.
He sent a vicious spell Draco’s way.
E tried to run but too late.
It caught his right arm ad sliced through it.
So Harry took advantage and sent the crucio spell Voldemort’s way with all his power, every last one in his body, it hit Voldemort hard he stumbled up didn’t fall. Harry did this twice. Then he fell.
Dead.
Died.
Dead.
The dark lord.
Voldemort.
Dead.
Is dead.
He was happy, but only for a second.
He was weak, and bleeding in his mouth and wrists.
He looked around.
There were dead bodies of witches and wizards all around.
But the one that interested him the most was Draco’s limp body.
He got to his side as fast as he could.
The green haired slytherine looked pale and looked like he wasn’t breathing, not only that but his right arm was totally detached from his body, leaving a gross view and a pool of blood around him.
Harry couldn’t believe I, he didn’t even know what to think, do, or say.
“Malfoy! Malfoy!” Harry bellowed.
Nothing.
“Get up!!!” Harry shouted.
“Malfoy!” Harry went on.
Nothing.
He sat there, speechless.
Though he had defeated the dark lord, he had no reason to rejoice.

Last edited by NewYorkPrincess on Mar 26th, 2006 at 05:39 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 05:35 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

That was me!
It's just NYP is over at my place, so the computer registered her name...MA BAD!!! but it was me that wrote that. Infact NYP is my sis!
So pls dont get confused wink
Sorry

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 08:26 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

interesting.. You both are great authors, I guess it runs in the family.. lol!! stick out tongue Keep going you are doing great!! big grin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 11:14 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

Thanks!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 11:30 AM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

smile

Old Post Mar 27th, 2006 05:59 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

It was dark. It was cold. He couldn’t see anything. It was just void. He couldn’t move his body. It was like he was bound. But he knew he was breathing. He tried to move his eyes, he couldn’t, they were tight shut.
But that didn’t stop him from seeing her.
She glowed in the dark.
She was glowing, so bright, that all he could see of her was her beautiful radiant red ginger hair, her small but every so cute face, her lovely smile and the light that she seemed to be carrying.
“Ginny” he tried saying, but it was like his mouth was glued together.
She walked up to him, like she was floating and lay her hand on his head.
“Ginny” he tried saying.
If only he could tell her how he feels, what he feels, the truth.
But he couldn’t.
She continued smiling down at him like she was trying to send a message through her ever so radiant smile.
“Ginny, I’m so glad you’re here” he tried saying.
Nothing.
So all he could do was just say it in his mind.
“I’m so glad you’re here cause I have so much to tell you…”

Days past.
Harry was exhausted but he managed to stop Draco’s bleeding (it grossed him out) and get them out of there. He left the rest in the cave. Draco’s body was the only one that deserved to be taken back, he had been an hero.
Tired, hungry and confused, Harry tried to make his way back, following the path they’d taken before. But this proved difficult seeing as he’d forgotten part of the way and Draco was such and heavy burden to bear.
But sooner than later he found himself at the river they’d come by and hopefully, their boat was also there.
He tried going upstream but the river seemed motionless.
All he could do was drink water, and drink more water.
At one point he thought all hope was gone. That same day, he watched Draco on the floor, he’s body hadn’t began to stink. He just looked pale. Very pale. Harry had taken his (Draco’s) disjointed arm along just in case. Harry felt bad, cause he knew that if there was anyone who was supposed to die it should be him or/and Voldemort.
But destiny had taken it’s course.
The boat finally moved upstream and then Harry knew there was hope.
He tried retracing all their steps.
He got of the boat and started the long walk, trying not to get lost.
Hoping and hoping he was taking the tight way.
He got lost more than he could remember and felt hopeless countless time.
But on one beautiful dawn, when Harry saw the closest place to home for him afar off, he couldn’t help but sigh a sigh if relief, and laugh. He felt all his body fill with excitement and joy as he ran the rest of the way, yes to hogwarts.

A few hours into the morning he found himself just meters from the entrance of the castle. But Hagrid’s hut was nowhere to be seen, jus a few ashes in it’s place. Two of Hogwart’s towers were burnt, a few of the walls black and it just had an uneasy air to it. His smile disappeared, he knew that truly, there had been a fight here too.
Slowly he made his way to the entrance with Draco’s limp body.
He got in.
He didn’t hear the usual buzz of children walking around talking, he didn’t see anyone not even the house ghosts.
It was all so empty and dead.
He made his way into the great hall.
The benches were all broken, even the huge tables, the floor splattered with blood here and there, only the teacher’s table remained.
No one.
Nothing.
“HARRY!!!”
He turned around almost too automatically to find Proffessor Magonagall, Hogwart’s headmistress, running to him in a rush.
She was in black robes and she looked so tired.
Harry dropped Draco’s body and hugged her.
“You are alright!” she shouted, looking him over.
Harry couldn’t speak.
He nodded.
“HARRY!!!” Came another voice Harry knew too well.
Soon Hermione was also enveloping him in a hug.
She hugged him so tight.
She was in jeans and a sweatshirt and her forhead was heavily bandaged, and her hair was cut short.
“OH MY GOSH!!! We thought…We…I...Voldemort…” Hermione half stuttered.
“It’s over” was all Harry could say.
Soon Harry saw a herd of kids make their way into the great hall, all in everyday clothes, not robes. Some of them had bandages on parts of their bodies, a lot of them looked tired or confused but they all looked afraid.
“HARRY!” they all shouted.
Some came over to give him a hug or so.
“Where’s Ron?” Harry asked Hermione as he finished hugging Dean Thomas.
“Hospital wing” Hermione said.
“Why?” Harry asked.
“He’s sick. But nothing serious” said the head mistress.
“HARRY!”
And before Harry knew it he was enveloped in a hug by a little red head.
“GINNY!” Harry exclaimed.
She looked pale, and she had bandages on her wrists.
“Are you alright?” Ginny asked.
“Yes. You?” He asked.
“Yes. I’m so glad you are alright” she said, tears in her eyes.
“It’s over Ginny. It’s all over.” Harry said.
Something about what she said brought more tears to her eyes, and Hermione and the head mistress also looked sad.
Harry knew it had to do with their losses.
“Okay” She said but what she asked next was so unexpected. “Where is Draco?” she asked.
“Yes. Where is he?” the head mistress asked.
Harry swallowed. He looked away. It all came back.
“Draco…”
“Yes…” Ginny said, eager to know now,
“He…He fought alongside me…He was so…” Harry was saying.
“So where is he?” Ginny pressed on.
“I couldn’t save him. I brought back his body” Harry said, looking towards where Draco’s body lay, ever so still.
Ginny and everyone else followed his gaze.
Ginny couldn’t believe it.
She wanted to scream, shout, yell.
But nothing came out.
She fell to the floor, tears spilled out of her eyes, she crawled to him and observed him.
He was so still. So pale.
“MALFOY! MALFOY!!! DRACO!!!” She shouted.
Nothing.
She shook him lightly, then hard.
Nothing.
“MALFOY!!!” She cried.
Nothing.
‘Please don’t be dead…Please…I’ve already lost so much…’
So much.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 08:11 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

There you go.
Hope you like it. big grin

Old Post Mar 29th, 2006 08:13 PM
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

Hey new fan loved ur story but is this all of it??/

If it isnt post more if it is then good job

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 07:38 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

Thanks! And no, this is not all.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 09:17 PM
manu_13
~LoViNg InSaNiTy~

wow... omg, keep going!!!
and I loved it!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 01:35 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

Thanx! I'll write something soon.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:18 PM