KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » In the Dark -- Episode I -- REX's Game

In the Dark -- Episode I -- REX's Game
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (70): « First ... « 67 68 [69] 70 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

well, I'm still waiting for that till rex responds

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 12:20 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Reez Shysa has reached the Crysknife. Think Slave I and that is basically his ship with a different paint job, just so everyone else knows.

You keep picking off guards, Quor.

Move before they shoot? As in dodge, Legion? There is lots of a firepower coming at you, for one. And not all of you are blade-wielding professionals. Also, everyone has decided to tear into the mass rather than run to the ships.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 04:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

no, rex, as in, what keeps us exactly from retreating to our ships if no one is in the way and one is giving us cover?
cause if nothing is stopping us, I'm retreating (with blocking if any shots get near) to my ship, yelling to Terran to follow me wink

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:13 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Galiss is heading for the nearest ship

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 03:01 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Dalton turns his back to the ships(if there is no-one there except us) and walks backward, cradling his rifle in his right shoulder, and laying down cover fire.. with his other hand he pulls out his lightsaber. (his shots won't be so good since he's firing a weapon designed for two hands with one)

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 06:40 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I havent surged, I am hanging back and shootign energy bolts into the masses.
Now I use forece speed to dash to my ship.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 08:38 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
presbyguy
this space for rent

ill provide cover*his ship fires its blaster cannons at the elite guards and any others in his line of fire*(it is the same kind as the slave 1 but there are some diferences but none that you guys have seen yetwink)

I am your fathers,brothers,nephews,cousins former roomate.

ooooooooh your helmet is so big......

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:09 PM
presbyguy is currently offline Click here to Send presbyguy a Private Message Find more posts by presbyguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
presbyguy
this space for rent

((my ship has heavier cannons on the bottom than the Slave 1 and they are extended out more to allow more range of movement they can act independently from eachother,it has rockets under these cannons they are your basic cunccusion missiles,it has two ion cannons on the areas to the right and left of the cockpit 1 on each side it has seismic charges in the hold that can be deployed where the missiles are but only one kind can be in the chamber at a time, and the last part is that it has much better shields than the Slave 1 but is slower))smile

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 11:55 PM
presbyguy is currently offline Click here to Send presbyguy a Private Message Find more posts by presbyguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Very good those ship specifications, Presby...

Indeed, Dale, your shots just patter against the walls and floors, giving the guards scares but not wounds.

Nothing keeping you, Yerss, people just decided they'd rather kill than flee.

Dashing? More like limping, Kydor. And you did not specify that you had a ship.

Reez and Quor continue giving cover fire.

You all start reaching the ships. Reeth, Karkos, and Endecano are still fighting.

Also, Reeth's ship is there, if I didn't already say that.

I assume you take your own ships, if you don't have one, pick one.

Victory: Legion, Terran, Tarnidmir
Infiltrator: Quor, Galiss
Dark Flame: Dalton, Kydor
Crysknife: Reez
Revenge: empty

Last edited by REXXXX on Jan 23rd, 2004 at 12:08 AM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 11:59 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Relaying Karkos and Reeth action scene...)

Reeth spins and fires his forearm blaster into the head of a guard, then deflects bolts away. One of the guards with a deadly stun baton approaches from behind as Reeth cuts down a guard...

Karkos drops down from the ventilation shaft above and cuts the guard in half down the middle. Reeth turns to see his ally.

"Nice kill," he says simply. "Let's get to the ship, shall we?"

"Do we have Tarnidmir?" Karkos asks, sending a guard down with a roundhouse kick.

"Indeed," Reeth says, deflecting another shot. He extends a hand and pushes down a few guards, then keeps the hand out to use Dissipate Energy, blaster bolts exploding harmlessly against the palm of his gloved hand.

Karkos takes a bolt to the shoulder, but shrugs it off and cuts down the firer.

"Can we go now?" Reeth asks impatiently.

"Lets!" Karkos says, flipping over Reeth's head and charging for the ship. "I'll get it running."

"Good," Reeth replies, bisecting a guard, disabling another, and running after him.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 12:07 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Infiltrator: Quor, Galiss
Dark Flame: Dalton, Kydor
Crysknife: Reez
Revenge: Reeth, Karkos

Waiting for Endecano, and then the game ends!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 12:08 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Also, Presbyguy has the most heavily armed ship in the game. The Dark Jedi gunship perhaps? wink

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 12:14 AM
Darth Revan
-

sad you're doing Episode II right?

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 12:14 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Of course! And so on until the end of my ideas for you guys.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 12:25 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

wanna bet rex?

quote:

Starship (optional): (soon to be named)

quote:
Hijacked the ship that his master owned and roamed the galaxy, searching for something

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tptmanno1 wrote on 12-24-2003 04:38 PM:
OK, no prob..
Umm, I'm not to good at pre-empire craft, do you know of any single fighters that can be adapted for living in.
I'll pick the force wielder person then. I'll go change it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can make up a ship if you like. Jedi Starfighter seems to be the most prominent in my mind.

need more evidence?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 12:47 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, right! Probably left blank because you did not specify anything about type, name, etc.

Jedi Starfighter then?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 01:06 AM
presbyguy
this space for rent

so what happens after the simm ends?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 01:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

You shall see...

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 01:59 AM
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX

only when he changes into something small rex ... it's already tiny here wink

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 08:53 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

*sigh*
quote:
Now would be a good time to describe my ship I guess.
It is a small two person fighter. This ship has been modified to allow room for a person to sleep in it. It is equiped with 4 blaster cannons and a torpedo launcher.
It looks kinda like the sith figter from KOTOR. But the wings are locked in the down position and the engins are mounted on them. the cannons are on the front of the wings and the launcher is mouned on the main cockpit.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 08:22 PM