KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- LIGHT SIDE AREA

USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- LIGHT SIDE AREA
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (89): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

USH'S GAME EPISODE V- 'MAUSOLEUM'- Light Side Area

Deep Space

There is a disturbance in the Force.

Chaos is coming to the Galaxy. Elusive threads threaten to tear the Republic apart. You try to reach out and grab these threads, but they slip away from you.

Somewhere in the Galaxy the trouble strikes. You see a harsh rocky planet with a settlement around a dead volcano, with much pain and death coming from it

You zip away from that planet, and soon you see another, a world that is bright white. There is some form of platform nearby, and you see inside that platform. There are... people imprisoned there, and there are people fighting... a LIGHTSABRE fight...?

And for just a moment, you catch sight of a handsome man with pure hatred in his mind... KUYLEN! You know him well now, but you have not had this vision in some time…

-

You see a vast, underground city, and something deep in the mountains that slips away from you when you try to see it… Someone screams a terrible scream of pain…There is fighting… fighting everywhere… you are surrounded, a dozen sabres ignite, their bearers wishing you death…Chion laughs insanely, a blue glue reflected in his face… nearby, a Sith Lord in black robes raises his arms and chants something as two enormous doors shake on the other side of the chamber, and Jedi come to stop him…

-

Something is wrong, though; something is VERY wrong! A dark cloud lies ahead of you and you cannot see in it or beyond it. You see your friends, your team, by your side entering the darkness one by one and none of them come out, and then you enter it too…

-

Many voices merge

“We can do that part of the plan now whilst we wait; gather your forces/…/This isn’t WORKING, Kuylen! It’s a complete disaster!/…/If there is one thing we have learned over time it is that you should never trust the word of a Jedi/…/I have no problem in killing any of you now if you stand in my way/…/The doors are opening. We’re in/…/ You do not need to tell how much of a threat the Sith are/…/We are but one step away from ultimate power and all YOU need to do is keep your damn heads!/…/My Master Kuylen orders you dead!/…/Your trial will be this evening. Your execution will follow at dawn/…/AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The scream portends something terrible.

-

You cannot see… something… but you can hear them, hear the screams of the dying… a billion people, in terror, their lives snuffed out… and it is coming… soon… something dreadful is going to happen! And everyone… everyone is dead…

-

Gundark, you come to, meditating in your bed on Xeth’s ship. You have been trying to muse on the future for some time, to see what you will face, but all you can see are your terrible visions of disaster to come, that you have not yet shared with the others.

Your convoy tears on through space, your ships having linked up, those who have not come are long home now. You have been ploughing out into the Galaxy for some time. You have two co-ordinates to head for. First, your extrapolated location of where the Dark Siders seemed to be fleeing to. That is beyond all civilised space, if the astral location you have is true. You are pulling up information about that place now as fast as you can, but it seems quirt obscure. The other location are the co-ordinates Ascar gave you, ostensibly that of the Mausoleum. That makes the first location look like just around the corner- it barely qualifies as being in the Galaxy. One thing is for sure- you don’t have anything close to the fuel needed to make that journey. By the time you called out a tanker to help, everything would be long over. All you can do is head to the first co-ordinates.

As far as I know, your line-up is the following- Marcus has come from Tartarus- Mah and yerssot are reporting to the Chancellor. Likewise, Sieri has gone home but Lance has come out to join you. From Nar Shadda, Gundark, Xeth and Kosta have come. (You are getting new players joining you soon).

You are currently having a break from continuous hyperdrive exertion, lest your engines overload- and you can discuss your next move.

You do not know the lead the Dark Siders have on you. You hope they are not at the Mausoleum already. These are dark times, people, and you have little to work with. You are out here in space alone- there is no-one to help you now, and turning back would be to abandon the mission.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 26th, 2003 at 09:40 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 09:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

(So I'm with Master Gundark right now?)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 09:20 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

All your ships are in convoy.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 09:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

(So I'm in the Free Lancer?)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 09:23 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I would imagine so- you flew to Belseraphon in it, yes? Then you are, you came straight to Gundark from there, and have been told you are now trying to pursue the Dark Siders to the Mausoleum.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 09:25 PM
LanceWindu

(Ok)

"Master Gundark, how shall we do this?"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 09:28 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gundy seems a bit shaky recently, Lance. She normally seems so solid, too... you gather she had a bad time on Nar Shadda though.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 09:31 PM
LanceWindu

Lance is silent.

He knows Master Gundark will tell him everything once she can deal with it herself.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 09:39 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Also, Lance, you understand there was some trouble with the Jedi she sent to Tartarus to chase Persis. Apparently they got into some trouble with the local authorities- there is talk of legal action against them, and Gundark as well. Damn bureaucrats.

And Balek took a shot at her, wounded her. Seems that bounty warning is for real- as that bounty is on your head as well, that is something else to worry about after this mission!

BtVS

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 09:44 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Meanwhile, a long way away by human reckoning, but in the same sector of space...

Welcome to your new players if they stick with it- Roan Trilanger (tptmanno1) and Sky Ninabu (Silversaber)

I suggest the two of you check each other's profiles!

You two have been on an extended mission out on the very edge of the Republic in order to try and gently discourage outlying systems from giving aid- basically protection money- to pirates, and to assure them that the Republic will continue to protect them. You have been travelling in a red diplomatic cruiser (like the one QGJ was using in The Phantom Menace) with two civilian pilots.

The misison has gone well but it rather annoyed the pirates who attacked your ship. The pliots performed an emergency hyperdrive jump to escape, but you were damaged as you entered hyperspace and the engines overloaded. You were sent a random course with no programmed co-ordinates- meaning you could have easily jumped into a sun or planet, as they attract hyperspacing ships. You were lucky, and instead emerged in deep space- VERY deep space. But your fuel is nearly all spent, and your navigational systems are completely gone.

"I know what sector we are in," explains the pilot to you, "but navigation is impossible without a point of reference and I cannot possibly recognise any constellations from this point of view. We are outside communication range of the Republic and I cannot even find a decent planet on which to land and try and make repairs- if the damage is repairable at all. I am sorry, sir; I shall keep trying, though."

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Sep 26th, 2003 at 10:24 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 09:55 PM
silversaber
Evening Star

Sky rolled her eyes and looked around her. She a curved Lightsabre hanging from her side and a small gun hanging from her black boot. She was very pretty and well-formed and her long blonde hair was in a high ponytail. Her clear blue eyes scanned the area around her. As she shook her head to get some hair from her eyes, many thin, golden small hooped earrings jingled on her ears all the way up to the tips.

She was wearing a tight white shirt that was rolled up at the bottom as to reveal her bellybutton. She had a red band hanging slghtly loose aroundher waist. Her tight brown pants made their way down to her black boots. As I said, there was a gun hanging from her right boot.

Sky was from Naboo. She had grown there before she was noticed to have Jedi qualifacations (sp?). She then went to the capital to learn the ways of the Jedi. She was a pawdawan resently enough.

Sorta

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:17 PM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I could send a distress call," says the pilot, "but I doubt anyone would hear it."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:25 PM
silversaber
Evening Star

"What could it hurt?" Sky seriously. "Would it wastefuel? What are the chances of somebody hearing it?"

Sorta

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:29 PM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Waste a bit of power maybe," says the pilot. "We'll run out of water first. I'll send the signal, but I reckon it's a few million to one against..."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:39 PM
Fire

I'm just meditating and enjoying the rest and peace and quiet on yerss his ship whilest it is flying in the convoy.

After a good long rest I open a comlink to xeth his ship: "Greetings Xeth, can I speak to master gundark please?"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:47 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

<sorry i'm late>
Roan in his traditional jedi robe
"I say we go ahead and send the distress signal, It's better than waiting here in vain"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 10:56 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No problem, quite early all things considered!

Ok, the pilot is sending the distress signal. Both of you have a good feeling about it.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:00 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

cool
"umm.. we should have an alternate plan in case no one responds to our distress signal. There is a high likley hood of this i might add. Also how long can we survive here, how long until our food and water run out"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:07 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"A good few weeks I imagine," says the pilot. "All our supplies are concentrated. I doubt anyone is looking for us though- no-once could track a random bearing."

BtVS

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:16 PM
silversaber
Evening Star

"I have absolutley no idea." answered Sky. She started to meditate where she was. Though she found it difficult with all the things going through her mind.
"?Are there any ships near by?" she asked. She knew this wouldn't help much because she had no way of knowing if it is on the good side or the bad side. For a Jedi, Sky was very impatient and aggravated easily. This would bad because someday it might lead her into doing something stupid, but for now, she thought before she leapt.

Sorta

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:19 PM