KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » x-assault.

x-assault.
Started by: kohl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 19 20 [21]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Paola
Ronin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kohl
here is a link to the game. a new version will be released soon; i believe chapter vii will be ready by then.
http://www.savefile.com/files/2147705

I've just got it sad Version 096d... don't tell me I have to download it again

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
sounds really cool.. who all is in the game?

Everyone is in there eek! Cyclops, Jean, Archangel, Marvel Girl (Rachel Summers), Storm, Beast, Havok, Polaris, Colossus, Prof X, Nightcrawler, Cable, Capt Britain, Wolfsbane, Kitty Cat, Dazzler, Husk, Bishop, Emma Frost, Gambit, Thunderbird, Banshee, Sage, Wolverine, Northstar, Cannonball, Iceman, Chamber, Xorn, Mirage, Doop, Dead Girl, Zeitgeist, Strong Guy, Anarchist, Orphan, U-Go Girl, Vivisector, Longshot, Jubilee, Rogue, Sunspot, Quicksilver, have I said Iceman? I think that's it, sorry if I forgot someone... you get extra characters once the game starts.... try it, you'll like it

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 02:10 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Paola
I've just got it sad Version 096d... don't tell me I have to download it again

Everyone is in there eek! Cyclops, Jean, Archangel, Marvel Girl (Rachel Summers), Storm, Beast, Havok, Polaris, Colossus, Prof X, Nightcrawler, Cable, Capt Britain, Wolfsbane, Kitty Cat, Dazzler, Husk, Bishop, Emma Frost, Gambit, Thunderbird, Banshee, Sage, Wolverine, Northstar, Cannonball, Iceman, Chamber, Xorn, Mirage, Doop, Dead Girl, Zeitgeist, Strong Guy, Anarchist, Orphan, U-Go Girl, Vivisector, Longshot, Jubilee, Rogue, Sunspot, Quicksilver, have I said Iceman? I think that's it, sorry if I forgot someone... you get extra characters once the game starts.... try it, you'll like it

i will..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 04:17 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

For those guys who have played it... what does it take to get the passwords?

and... in chapter 2 are we supposed to trigger AoA? by choosing Xavier and Bishop?

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 08:52 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

0.96d is the latest version.

you get the passwords by completing each level. and yes, you trigger the aoa mini-game by choosing prof. x and bishop and sending the prof to a certain location.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2009 04:44 AM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

OMG I've been playing it whole week and have no idea I could get Thor or this guy Pete Wisdom!

Sometimes game freezes and makes me loose my hard earned points but it's still worthy big grin

oh and kohl, I got AoA without Bishop, all I got to do was sending Xavier to that certain location and voila!

Any idea on when chapter 7 will be available?

by Scythe

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 09:01 AM
Shadow_King
-

This game sounds fun, how do you play?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 03:55 PM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

Originally posted by Shadow_King
This game sounds fun, how do you play?

you can download it here. http://www.savefile.com/files/2147705

Old Post Aug 9th, 2009 10:12 PM
kohl is currently offline Click here to Send kohl a Private Message Find more posts by kohl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggy4711

I used to play the old version years ago. I discover there is a new one and none of the links to download it work. Anyone know where I can get this? Thanks.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2010 11:42 PM
juggy4711 is currently offline Click here to Send juggy4711 a Private Message Find more posts by juggy4711 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rougeredmage

Hello i hope someone can help me i used to have the old build of the game but my laptop decided to die before xmas and really missing playing the game does anyone have a working link ?

>>>>>> SUPER BUMP POWER ACTIVATE <<<<<

Old Post Feb 13th, 2011 01:16 PM
rougeredmage is currently offline Click here to Send rougeredmage a Private Message Find more posts by rougeredmage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

No links appear to work anymore, anybody have a good link I'd love to play this.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2011 05:44 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kohl
into the void

i hope it's okay to resurrect this thread. it's been almost a year since the last update. does anyone know if the game is still being developed?

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2013 06:17 PM