KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME- Zion play thread.

USH'S MATRIX GAME- Zion play thread.
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): « First ... « 48 49 [50] 51 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Melkor

"Oracle is a programme as well."- Melkor adds this point for consideration.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 08:40 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Yeah she is isn't see," Berserker looks into his glass. "Sometimes I wonder whether it really is human against machine."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 08:56 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"I don't think any of this is as simple as just being 'man vs machine'." San comments. "I mean, last time we were fighting against Melitus and this time we wouldn't have succeeded without him..."

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 09:40 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

"So we are fighting against opression, not against Machines as a type of sentient beings?"

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 09:44 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Maybe who knows," Berserker takes a swig. "Either way though we did a good thing today and saved a lot of lives."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 09:50 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"I just think that this fight isn't as straight-forward as most think it is. Not all of the Machines are out to get humanity. The Oracle directly helps us out. Melitus, whatever his plans are, certainly doesn't seem to want to see humanity killed off. There's much more to all of this than any of us have seen, and we've seen more than the majority." San says, thoughtfully. "We just can't really take things at face value."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 09:54 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"I agree San," Berserker takes a drink. "Heck we wouldn't have even had a chance to stop the Virus if it wasn't for the King, and who really though Lo Qi was as crazy as he was when we first met him."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 09:58 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"I find it likely that Sennacherib is no longer...functional?" Mors says, grasping for a word.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 11:48 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"With the number of sentinels he had? I doubt he's in one piece anymore."

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 11:53 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Mors nods.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 11:54 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Yeah you guys are probably right," Berserker says. "Still I liked the guy, would have enjoyed speaking to him again."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 12:02 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Hawk runs a hand through his hair, wincing. "Whoa, all this thinking is making my head hurt..." He glances at his glass. "And the booze isn't helping, either."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 04:00 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Hey, fighting requires thinking if you want to live for longer than thirty seconds." San replies, taking a drink. "Also...lightweight."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 04:08 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Fighting doesn't require thinking about whether the guys I'm fighting are good, or bad, or something else." Hawk argues. "Also... should you even be drinking, Miss Drugged-Up?"

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 04:11 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Generally by the time you're in a fight, that sort of thinking is pointless. Still doesn't mean that you can hope to survive without using your brain at all." San calmly replies. "And probably not, but I think I have a pretty good excuse for doing so, so I don't plan on stopping."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 04:15 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"That's what I was saying, genius. I can think just fine. Just not with all this 'are they really our enemies' shit." He grimaces.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 04:25 AM
Peach
mordrem

"You know, I generally don't bother with all of that stuff myself, but it's mostly because I'm too busy trying to figure out how to keep everyone else alive while getting stuff done...not because it's brain-breaking stuff."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 04:28 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Hey, I'm new to this stuff, alright? Lay off..." He leans back grumpily.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 04:34 AM
Peach
mordrem

"Oh, you'll get used to it. Well, not that you really have any choice in that department..." San says. "Just remember that nothing we do is normal and you'll be good."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 04:39 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"We're all insane and do insane stuff on a minutely basis. Got it." Hawk smirks.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 04:43 AM