KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE I- "AVALAR"- Light Side (Lance Windu, Gundark, Phinney)

USH'S GAME EPISODE I- "AVALAR"- Light Side (Lance Windu, Gundark, Phinney)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

'Cree!' says Trorn, delightfully, trying (with no evidence of success) to hide the contempt he feels for ANYONE who could contemplate leaving the Order.

'Well, I'd best not keep you waiting...' he said, opening the doors to the Council...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 23rd, 2001 03:12 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

"Many thanks Trorn," once again bowing as he passes. It has never gone unnoticed to RC that brother Trorn also disapproved of the actions of my youth.

RC steps before the council, noticing with some relief that Master Yoda is absent from his usual seat between Jedi Master Windu and Jedi Knight Ki-Adi Mundi.

He steps to the center of the room and lowers his head is salute to the 11 members of the council who are present.

Old Post May 23rd, 2001 03:21 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

'Rattrius...' says Windu. 'It has been a while. The Council has missed your services'

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 23rd, 2001 03:24 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I have been in... uh... meditation Master. Master Yoda advised me that it would serve me well to contemplate what I have learned since my return to the Order.

RC raises his head to face Master Windu. It has been 4 years Master. "Does the Council hold the actions of a boy in such distaste as to have me meditate over every little mistake?"

"It was not my intention to displease the Council, but to be stuck, here, in the temple, for four years is not what I returned to Coruscant to do."

(Just to clarify, I have been back in the order for 4 years)

Old Post May 23rd, 2001 03:33 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

'We will not hold your life against you; not at all' said Windu. 'Your path is your own; we will not chose it for you'

'Master Yoda feels your time meditating has done you good," says Ki-Adi Mundi. 'He... still feels you have more to learn'

'But,' says Windu, 'A dire need is growing for Knights of your calibre. The Council has decided that it is time you were allowed to return to the Galaxy with our full backing'

BtVS

Old Post May 23rd, 2001 03:45 AM
Ratcat

"I have felt.... A.... uh... disturbance, centered around a place, a planet. It is hard to distinguish. Is this my destiny?"

Old Post May 23rd, 2001 04:01 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Windu and Mundi exchange glances, somewhat alarmed. Mundi speaks first.

"The future is... clouded, right now'

Windu takes over 'For now, we are focusing on the present. There is a... complex situation developing in the Outer Rim'

BtVS

Old Post May 23rd, 2001 04:13 AM
Ratcat

"Yes Sir, I understand. What is it that you require me to do?" RC tries to hide his concerns, clearly he has picked up on something much bigger than he is.

Old Post May 23rd, 2001 05:24 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I'm hoping," says Windu, "that you are aware of the current political problem at Damagran. I have word that the Senate have just finished debating the issue, and have decided that the Confederacy must be free to decide whatever it wants. However things are... not that simple."

BtVS

Old Post May 23rd, 2001 10:05 PM
Ratcat

"I have had.... rather a lot of time to contemplate this matter Master Windu. Damagran has featured prominantly in the daily newscasts."

Old Post May 24th, 2001 01:28 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Mundi talks

"Indeed. What you do not know is that the Council recently received a request for help from Derin, a prominant political leader on Damagran itself. Derin leads the part of the Government that wants to stay with the Republic. He wants our help

Of course, we cannot be seen to be interfering politically. But Derin insists he has proof that his life is in danger,a nd that anti-Republicans plan to kill him in order to ensure that Damagran votes for independance.

We are alreayd sending a mission to the Confederacy to deal with the pirating problem. We would like you to go and investigate this problem with Derin; protect his life if you must, but do not be drawn into a conflict which is not ours to comment on."

BtVS

Old Post May 24th, 2001 01:34 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Meanwhile Phinney is peacefully resting in his chambers, All of the sudden he wakes up, He runs to the jedi council door, "Throrn I must speak with the council"

Old Post May 24th, 2001 01:54 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Trorn splutters splutters almost uncontrollably.

'Speak the Council! Now? I-i-i-impossible! They have not sent for you! And they are talking to Cree!'

In the Council Chamber, The Council and RC are soon aware of the commotion outside.

BtVS

Old Post May 24th, 2001 02:00 AM
Ratcat

"I am to attend to Derin alone?" RC asked, bewildered that the Council should grant him such an important task, after 4 years of redundancy.

Before an answer can be forthcoming, a commotion is heard beyond the doors of the Chamber and RC can clearly make out the heated words of Phinney.

Old Post May 24th, 2001 02:06 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Windu looks over interestedly at the commotion.

Sighing, Mundi gets up and heads to the door, after exchanging nods with Windu.

Menawhile, Windu continues.

"We hope you will appreciate what we mean when we tell you the reason why we think you are suitable for this mission..."

BtVS

Old Post May 24th, 2001 02:23 AM
Ratcat

"Master?" RC can't help but be distracted from the disturbace at the door.

Old Post May 24th, 2001 03:00 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Mundi strides through the Council doors. Trorn panics somewhat.

'"I'm sorry!" he says. "This one... he..."

Mundi waves his hands to indicate all is well, and there is silence. He looks over Phinney, carefully.

Meanwhile, Windu is still talking to RC.

"We are sending no official assistance to the Republicnas on Damagran. If we were so openly to back their side it could create sympathy for the seperatists. Howver, if Derin were to receive a bodyguard of his own accord...

"You can go to Damagran and offer your services, and people would beleive the Council if we said it was your decision alone

"Please, do not think we are taking advantage of your situation. But as I have said, these are difficult times and we are forced to do as we must."

BtVS

Old Post May 24th, 2001 03:13 AM
Ratcat

"So, I am to play the renegade? Plausible deniability?"

So this is their game RC thinks to himself, send me on a mission and let me slit my throat with my own Lightsaber.

"I must admit to being gravely concerned by the Councils decision, but I guess I am left with no choice in this matter."

Old Post May 24th, 2001 03:45 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Please understand," says Windu, and it is not hard to see that this point has been debated fiercely "this is not an order from the Council. It is not even a strongly worded request. If anything, it is a favour we ask. We think the protection mission is the right thing to do, but going about it is very difficult.

We think you are the most capable resource for the job, and we ask you to do this for us. But we will respect your decision.

The Knight Oasis is taking the expedition to Damagran. At least go with him and see what you think of the situation."

BtVS

Old Post May 24th, 2001 06:02 AM
Ratcat

"I understand that Master Windu, and I am sure that my time with Corsec will be as invaluable in this mission as my training as a Jedi.

"I assume I am to undertake this mission covertly? To appear to all as the Renegade that my past has so often appeared to portray."

Old Post May 24th, 2001 03:27 PM