KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE I- "AVALAR"- Light Side (Lance Windu, Gundark, Phinney)

USH'S GAME EPISODE I- "AVALAR"- Light Side (Lance Windu, Gundark, Phinney)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yoda has indeed returned to the Chamber JO, nice guess...

However, he still does not speak. He simply looks towards Windu.

'Oasis...' begins Windu. 'There has been a serious development in the soituation at Damagran... there has been a disaster.'

Ki-Adi Mundi continues.

'The Republican cruiser the Senate sent to the area has been destroyed, along with the station it was docked at. All hnads were lost. There were no survivors''

'Over 10,000 people have died in this atrocity,' says Windu. 'And it could grow far worse than that., Our sources tell us that if Damagran votes for independance a Civil War could start. The destruction of the cruiser makes this almost a certainty. We cannot protect the sysetm now.'

'Early indications make out that this was an accident,' says Mundi, 'but we already suspect sabotgae. Clearly these pirates are far more organised and dangerous than we imagined'

'Obviously,' says Windu, 'We must act quickly to prevent this disaster getting any worse. Do you understand, Oasis?'

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 04:27 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark grabs Argentis' arm. "I felt a tremendous disturbance in the Force. I fear something terrible has happened."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 06:31 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

As the car decends, RC is hit by a sudden wash of terrible sadness. It takes a moment for him to recognise the source, Gundark.

Hitting the ascend button, the life abruptly halts and reverses, heading back to the Chambers above. Gundark is never so uncontrolled with her emotions, something truely aweful must have occured.

Dashing through the still parting doors, RC sees Gundark, almost hanging from the arms of Argentis.

"Gundark!" He calls, "are you alright?"

Old Post Jun 7th, 2001 08:54 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediOasis
Better Man

Still staggered by the horrible news of the tragedy, Oasis was able to mutter the words, "Yes, Master Windu. I understand." "Good," responded Windu. "You will leave with the other Knights as quickly as possible. You are excused, and may the Force be with you." Oasis bowed his head and turned and left the Council chambers. The situation had grown far more complicated, and Oasis could not help but feel uneasy about the mission he was about to partake in.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Jun 8th, 2001 04:14 AM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

'Should we send for a Doctor?' asks Argentis, looking at you, RC.

It doesn't feel like a medical problem to you. Gundark's mind feels... overwhelmed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 8th, 2001 11:34 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

"She's not ill." RC shot back, perhaps a little too abruptly. "She's.... engulfed. Go! Summon Master Yoda, perhaps he can help her."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2001 02:46 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Argentis hesitates for a moment, and then goes running off in the direction of the Council Chamber.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 9th, 2001 02:49 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gundark , you wake up a little while later, resting comfortably in your chambers. RC and Argentis are still with you. So is Mace Windu.

'Feeling better, Master Gundark?' asks Mace. 'Please, Why don't you tell me what is troubling you so?'

Windu turns quickly to Argentis. 'Would you excuse us, young Argentis?' he asks. Argentis nods and leaves the room as Windu turns back to Gundark.

Aregntis leaves the room, and bumps into Oasis and Phinney. The two of you have been asked to attend Gundark's quarters as ell; the Council seemed to thinkm that this might be important to the two of you. Argentis nods at Oasis, and says a cheery hello to Phinney- the two of you were students together,

BtVS

Old Post Jun 12th, 2001 04:25 AM
Ratcat

RC is fidgety, clearly Master Windu has assembled them all here for some purpose.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2001 07:32 PM
phinney6
consiglieri

Phinney walks in, "Master Windu you requested me?" "I have felt a terrible disturbance in the force."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 08:59 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Windu gently motions for you to be quiet Phinney.

"Please... let Master Gundark speak..."

BtVS

Old Post Jun 14th, 2001 10:22 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark spoke slowly, deliberately. "I have felt a tremendous wave of darkness in the Force. A wave of death, of innocents crying out their last breath." She studied the assembled group. "I have also had a vision....in a dream. Of a battle on a brilliant white planet. And of another planet...rocky, volcanic in nature...then I saw this same planet..only just this morning, on the Damagram newscast." She let this weight slowly settle upon her fellow Jedi.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2001 02:29 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Windu's face reamins calm, as always, but he is obvioulsy thoughtful...

"A vision at Damagran..." says Windu. "Please, Master Gundark... when you are well enough, come to the Council and we will discuss this..."

(Just moving things on a bit... Dark Side will overtake you guys soon!)

Gundark, a little while later you are talking with the Council about your vision. Yoda is abesent again. Some of them are sceptical about its significance, some think it merely refers to the now-destroyed station and there is nothing more to be done about it. No-one can identify the whitr planet, but the rocky one is definitely Jaglon Beta, so your vision must have SOME relevance...

Ki-Adi-Mundi suggests that, as a mission is going to Damagran already, that the Knights go to Jaglon Beta first, to check it out, just in case. The two worlds are close so the delay in the main mission would be small.

Without Yoda, the Council will follow Windu's lead. He is undecided; he can see Mundi's point but is hesitant to delay the vital Damagran mission.

"Do you have anything more to say, Master Gundark?" he asks.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 15th, 2001 02:40 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

"Jaglon Beta should not be ignored," she finishes, looking pointedly at Windu.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 12:10 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Phinney is walking down the corridor with oasis, Patiently waiting for Gundark, While still wondering what lays ahead. He walks into his chambers, to get ready, and for a moment of meditation.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 01:35 AM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Windu thinks long and hard for a while, and just for a few moments, he looks troubled. But then he comes to a decision.

"Master Gundark," he says, "I am hesistant to delay the mission to Damagran... but I do agree that your vision at least deserves investigation."

The Council quickly agrees with Windu;s verdict.

"Send for Oasis. I will ask him to take you with him on his mission to the Damagran Confederacy. He will take you to Jaglon Beta; if you do not find anything there immediately, then he will move onto Damagran itself and leave you to investigate Jaglon.

"Send for Cree as well. He must decide how best he should proceed now."

Gundark, you are pleased with the decision... but somewhat concerned. The Council seemd worried about something that you cannot put your finger on, and you very much doubt that they will talk about it. Their worry is part of what convinced them to listen to you; it's almost as if they were expecting a problem like this.

Menawhile, Phinney, there is a knock on your door, as you meditate. Your friend Argentis has come to talk to you.

"Hello, Phinney!" he says, cheerfully. "What;s been going on? I hear they have sent you out on a mission..."

BtVS

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 03:34 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Yes my good friend they have, I wish it could be stopped but I guess not, Phinney walks out of chambers and stops to see oasis and gundark in the council room, phinney had his stuff ready and asks oasis when he is going

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 04:33 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Argentis looks nonplussed as Phinney walks out his room.

"They never send ME anywhere..." he says to himself...

BtVS

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 04:35 AM
phinney6
consiglieri

Phinney knows what he thought, and says "Don't worry u will get your chance" "Believe me"

Old Post Jun 16th, 2001 04:48 AM
LanceWindu

...Meanwhile while all this is going on, Lance Windu (nephew of Jedi Master Mace Windu) gets word that the Jedi Council would like to see him. He wonders why the Council would want to see him so soon in his Jedi Knight career. The one that has only lasted half of a month. He never wanted to leave his former master, Fresten Junier, the adventurous Rodian with a heart of gold. But, he would rather fight along-side his mentor-for-life uncle.

[ June 17, 2001: Message edited by: LanceWindu ]

Old Post Jun 17th, 2001 06:05 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote