KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE I- "AVALAR"- Light Side (Lance Windu, Gundark, Phinney)

USH'S GAME EPISODE I- "AVALAR"- Light Side (Lance Windu, Gundark, Phinney)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (46): « First ... « 42 43 [44] 45 46 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

(Oh god, this will be my first Sabre match, I will lose)

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 09:09 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, good luck to you Lance. You would be unlucky to be actually killed in such an even match.

Yerssot, the figure ignores your words and flashes a quick overhead move at your head...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 09:26 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

(needed a lightsabre fight smile )

Yerssot easily saw this move coming, he jumped over the fighter, making an 8-shaped figure when he was above the head of him, he landed and made a slide with his strong left-foot, with his lightsabre above his foot to protect it

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 09:33 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Gundark put aside her concern for her companions and concentrated on the vision of Morpheus approaching her. Logic told her he was not the real Morpheus of course, but she would obviously have to follow through this scenario before she could proceed into the depths of the monastery. She decided to address the apparation. "Morpheus, your presence has taken me by surprise," she said softly.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 09:34 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gundy-

"No it hasn't," he says, with a smile. He walks around you as he talks.

"After all, I've been preying on you. You've been pushing me to the back of your mind, worry about me later, mourn for me later, think about the mission, the mission, always the mission! But you can't keep ignoring me, can you, Kellan?"

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 09:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yerssot, your double spins quickly and aims a VERY powerful blow at your midriff.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 09:40 PM
yerssot

Yerssot aimes and throws his sabre to the feet of the attacker.
After that he quickly made a "bridge"
(that means, fall backwards and put your hands on the floor, so you make an upside down U)
As soon as the coast was clear he stood on his hands and jumped up; making a summersault in midair, reaching his lightsabre again (after hitting the target ofcourse), he landed 5 metres farther...

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 10:05 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

This time, your double drops low to the floor, moves to one side and amkes a side-sweep at your legs.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 10:32 PM
yerssot

Yerssot jumps over the person, with his lightsabre next to him so he could easily block an attack IF the other had the time,
he kicks the agressor in the back will jumping, when he lanfs he uses the Force push to smack the attacker against the wall

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 10:41 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The double bounces heavily off the wall and continues to advance, apparently unconcerned by the impact.

He advances again, and aims a classical cross-slash across your chest.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 8th, 2002 11:57 PM
yerssot

Yerssot takes the handle of the lightsabre with two hands.
He uses a lot of his strenght to block the blow using the cross-slash in the other way (in stead of left up-right down, right down-left up)
While they were standing there (his lightsabre was the one closest to the ground), he kicked the attacked with his right foot against his muscle in his left knee (a normal person would now lay down on the floor)

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 12:08 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yerssot, you will never, EVER, sabre duel with a normal person!

Your double jerks his leg back to dodge the blow and then performs a spinning disenagement.

It then comes at you again with a powerful overhead blow

(As you prepare your defence, you can't help thinking there is somethingw rong with the way it is fighting)

BtVS

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 01:15 PM
yerssot

(The classic overhead blow huh?)

Yerssot holds his sabre in front of his nose, horizontally, as the blow comes he pushes his sabre upwards, therefor blocking the attack.
After they looked into eachothers eyes, the young knight used the Forcepush to push the attacker away, he used quite a bit of the power so the other would fall.
When that happened, he jumped towards him and used the Force Pull to grab the sabre and distract the attacker because at the same moment he slashed towards the other his stomach

Old Post Feb 9th, 2002 01:23 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The double struggles to bring its sabre across to block your blow, and then takes steps back, giving ground to you as it defends itself.

It then takes a sudden step to one side, aiming another blow at your side.

Yerss, this thing is fighting almost mechanically, doing almost identical blows in sequence.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 01:35 AM
yerssot

(if it's a robot, can I melt it down?)

This is the chance Yerssot has been waiting for...
He did this move twice already, now it's time to do it again...

(Everyone has got something to do with Hoth????)

He uses his extra strenght he got while doing his speedpractice at Hoth...
He jumps to it (the side where there is no sabre ofcourse) and he slashes with all his powers from left under to upper right (I take the other is righthanded otherwhise it's the other way around)
While doing that, he screams, letting all his anger out

The person falls down, cut in two...
We kill because we must

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 10:51 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Guessing the move of your opponent in advance allows you to get the drop on it. However, it spins faster than humanly possible and blocks your killing blow. As you scream, your sabres lock for a tense few seconds, and then you shove forward, sending the sabre tumbling out of your opponent's grasp and clattering onto the floor, turned off. Your opponent stumbles backwards and falls, and sits on the ground in front of you. You stand above him, triumphant. It does not seem to move; it seems to be waiting.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 01:26 PM
phinney6
consiglieri

Phinney senses nothing, *Phin starts to search for an exit *

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 04:17 PM
phinney6 is currently offline Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

The young knight concentrated himself
This is friend Lance his lightsabre, one from the Light Side, a true Jedi, one who serves the galaxy, wisdom and protection. I am connected to him with this lightsabre
He used all his anger and frustration that he had from the last two missions to decapitate the attacker.
We fight because we must

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 11th, 2002 at 09:43 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 06:01 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gundy, as the most sensitive Jedi present, you feel the unleashed wave of anger from Yerssot, as it cuts through whatever force is keeping you two apart. This is a very distressing thing to feel.

Yerssot, your blade sweeps directly through your opponent, as if he isn't there. He stands and repalces the hood over his head, and says

"Well done."

The hemispshere revolves around and the corridor continues onwards.

Through the corridor is another large room, though not as large as the entrance hall. A smaller room is off to the left hand side, with what looks like computer equipment behind it. Weirdly, the wall on the far side chamber is 'missing'; instead there is a vast blackness there.

More to the point, Quam, the Dark warrior you fought on Jaglon Beta, is standing on front of you...

-

Phinney- it makes no sense. There appears to be no way out, forwards backwards, anywhere. There is nothing here. Literally NOTHING here. You are beginning to think that even you yiurself does not exist...

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 10th, 2002 at 11:19 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 11:13 PM
yerssot

(ow nice, let me fight him huh?)
(as long as queeq is not around I'll do some meditation to concentrate myself again, catch my breath and get myself back to the light side)

There's no emotion there is peace
Yerssot kneels as he goes into meditation...
I was right! Succeeding with anger was the solution, but anger leads to hate, the path to the dark side, for ever will it dominate the destiny
He took a deep breath.
I fought because I had to, he attacked me. I had to use my anger to win, there was no other choice. Yes, it's ok, there is emotion but we may not get distracted by it.
I came close to the dark side, but I haven't fallen, it was just for this test...

The young knight also tries to contact the others
Master Gundark? Friend Lance? Friend Phinney? Where are you all?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2002 11:20 PM