KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE I-"AVALAR" - Dark Side (Edna Witch, queeq, Captain Rex, yerssot)

USH'S GAME EPISODE I-"AVALAR" - Dark Side (Edna Witch, queeq, Captain Rex, yerssot)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Meanwhile...

Lance speaks first, to Gundark.

"Master what are we going to do now? I think that we need to get Friend Yerssot back to the light. He means good."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 11:46 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Gundy/queeq situation????? What happened??

BTW. I got that about the Force Lightning thing, I took the tablet for future use of course... Not for instant results, I thought that was pretty clear cos I can't even read the bloody things.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2002 08:57 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(No criticism of you, queeq. It was just threatening to get out of control, judging by my conversation with yerssot. He virtually wanted them to be force 'power-ups')

Meanwhile, you miss a few things, queeq? You've bumped into Gundy and Lance.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 18th, 2002 06:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The Lightsiders continue to talk..

Lance looks from Quam to his friend Yerssot. Finally he yells, "My friend, you may want to get out of the way and let us take care of our business. I don't want you in harms way, even if you are crossed over to the light."

Gundark puts a hand to Lance's arm to silence him. "Yerssot," she ordered, trying not to cough. "Drop what you are carrying and leave. Now."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 18th, 2002 06:14 PM
REXXXX
Networking

EDITED

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 18th, 2002 at 11:17 PM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2002 07:16 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

When Lance yelled, Yerssot looked up... he recognised him... an old friend... but he was a Jedi...
When Gundark commanded him what to do, he actually did what she asked, he looked from the sack to Gundark and back to the sack.
He didn't understand what happened, why he did that.

Friend... ... Lance ... Jedi Order ... the code! ... lightsabre ... concordance of fealthy... Light Side ... friends... Ki-Adi Mundi ... A'SHARAD HETT ... evil sith...

This all ran through Yerssots mind, just in one second...

Old Post Feb 18th, 2002 10:10 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Quam spoke softly in yersott's ear. "Remember what Kuylen said: disobedience means death."

Quam then looked at Gundark with a charming smile, a rarely seen sight. "Gundark... so we finally meet again. I have felt your presence so often lately that I longed to see you pretty face again."

He stepped closer to her, his black robes closed so the Jedi couldn't see his hands nor the lethal weapons he might be holding underneath them.
"I have long been waiting for this moment.... I hope the same goes for you."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2002 10:18 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry, Rex, I had to edit your post.

Basically, you will be floundering around outside until the situation inside the monastery is over. That is, actually, your 'punishment' for losing the sabre duel- it puts you out the hot spot at the end.

Sorry if that seems a bit harsh but I do have to give the Light Siude a tangible benefit for winning that duel. Queeq's benefit for winning his was rather more obvious!

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 19th, 2002 at 12:29 AM

Old Post Feb 18th, 2002 11:18 PM
Edna Witch
Magic

Edna can sense that quam has run into an obstacle and is about to follow his path when she stops. Quam would be more than reluctant to rush to her aid.

"No I think another passageway may be more to my liking!" she says to herself as she turns away from quams path with a smile on her face. "Good luck quam!"

Edna picks up her rucksack with some tablets in and choses a tunnel to take Eeny meeny miny mo! She sets off at a half run.

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 12:20 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Edna, you make it to the front entrance- which is beginning to skew at an alarming angle- without incident.

Outside, the increasing failure of the forciefiled is letting a freezing gale though. It really is VERY cold! Before you, one of the statues crashes to the ground and shatters instantly in the cold.

You can see a figure just ahead of you- it is Kuylen.

"I think Rex is out here!" he yells. You can only just hear him over the wind. "Can you feel him?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 12:25 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Edna stops in her tracks, closes her eyes and concentrates. Focusing her mind for his presence. ANything! If only she cold feel anything!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 12:28 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"And Quam?" Kuylen yells. "Chion? That Jedi? We can't have much more than two minutes to go!"

The cold is beginning to seep through your clothes, Elle, and suck all the heat from your body. There are more noises as parts of the monastery collapse.

You can sense two lifeofmrs nearby, actually. One a fair way out trying to find a way back, and another heading outwards, erratically.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 12:31 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Edna does not have enough stregth to focus on either of these people. Rex is out there somewhere.

"Here" says Edna hurrying towards Kuylen. "Help me!" She places her hands on his face and closes her eyes once more focusing on the two presences she felt before.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 12:34 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"There's no time for that sort of thing!" yells Kuylen. "Get to the shuttle! Either the others make it or they don't!"

-

Rex, it really IS bloody cold out here. The planet is beginning to go below habitable temperatures. You can see the outline of the monastery in the distance, but you are not sure if you have the strength to make it there...

...which is why you are rather relieved when your friend, Rura, turns up... he's been looking for you. Hos body is more suited to this sort of climate and he is lasting somewhat bettewr. He can guide you back to safety.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 12:36 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Edna scowls at Kuylen and then reluctantly goes over to the shuttle. She decides the best way she can help rex now is to try and guide him. She sits down on the floor and huddles into the corner to try and get warm. She closes her eyes and focuses on the form walking towards the monestary. If she can just influence his mind to come in this direction. Assure him that this is the way...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 12:40 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Kuylen starts the pre-launch sequnce on the shuttle, rushing through the procedures and starting the engines,

You sense concern from him. Concern for his comrades? Or for the parts of the archive they are carrying? Hard to tell.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 12:42 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Edna starts to believe there is something Kuylenis not telling them. He seems a little too stressed for the current situation. Edna had never seen him like this before. He was usually so composed. Now was not the time to think about this. She concentrated on focusing her mind to rex

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 12:45 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Kuylen re-opens the shuttle door, to make it easier for them to get on board. It makes it damn cold in here. Kuylen does not seem to care.

"I'd fly over to the monastery but this thing is impossible to handle in this blizzard," he says. "We'll be lucky if it gets us back up."

Kuylen also looks at the Jedi shuttle; he is obviously considering disabling it. But it could be trapped and he has no time to check.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 12:48 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Edna ignores Kuylen and concentrates on her task whilst trying to expell the feelings of guilt from her mind. Perhaps she should have helped quam. Although she may not care much for him and his little follower, the fact still remained that between them they were carrying a considerable amount of tablets

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 12:55 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Meanwhile, inside...

(BTW, queeq and yerss, Edna has hopped ahead of you, gametime wise, so you have a few minutes more than it mioght look, reading her bits)

In your confrontation with the Jedi, the monastery shakes for a moment and the lights flicker out before cominmg back on. Something has disrupted the control room.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 12:58 AM