KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S GAME EPISODE I-"AVALAR" - Dark Side (Edna Witch, queeq, Captain Rex, yerssot)

USH'S GAME EPISODE I-"AVALAR" - Dark Side (Edna Witch, queeq, Captain Rex, yerssot)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (32): « First ... « 29 30 [31] 32 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

(Gald is the name of my character. Not Rex!)

Gald is marching along miserably. The temperature is dropping rapidly and is below freezing. Suddenly, as he begins to faint, Rura comes running lightly to him, like an Elf in a book Gald read back on Hoth. Rura shoves a warm bar of chocolate in his mouth and they march along together.

"Where were you?" Gald asks Rura. "There is no time!" the Kaminoan yells franticly. "Kuylen is about to take off! And Quam is about to get into another fight!" Gald tries to go into a run, but his joints are frozen and they are going against the wind. The wind! It is like a tornado! That's when it hits him: the famed snow tornadoes of Avalar. The snow tornadoes aren't like real tornadoes, but they do hurt. The whirl around, lifting snow and throwing it around in balls of ice.

Rura and Gald run past the tornado, but are bruised and battered by the flying blocks of ice and snowballs. Finally, Rura and Gald reach the Monastery. It glows a horrible red, and is literally melting. It is lop-sided and is sinking, and is bound to explode in a few minutes. A few yards next to it is the shuttle.

Gald runs into the lop-sided Monastary and picks up his sack of tablets. Then Rura and Gald run to the shuttle. Gald can feel Edna probing his mind. She seems worried. I'm okay Edna! I'm here! he sends through the Force.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 02:56 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

The corridor shakes heavily, causing the ceiling to come down partly.

EDITED

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 19th, 2002 at 06:20 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 08:28 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gald flops down on a sleeping mat in the shuttle. Rura goes to get some hot chocolate for himself while the engine hums lightly. Gald looks out the window and sees Quam's fighter hovering over the Monastary. "Quam's taking off in his own ship with that Jedi." says Gald. "Who are we waiting for now?"

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 05:22 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry, queeq, but it has been made quite clear that your ship CANNOT be here!

Ships have to be specially adpated to penetrate Avalar's exceedingly hostile atmosphere, as I posted about a dozen times. The shuttle is your only way up or down!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 06:21 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry I called you Rex there, Rex. My mistake.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 07:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

"Gundark, join me.... You know your destiny lies with me. Your crony boy here", Quam gestured at yerssot, "has already chosen wisely." THen Quam continued his speech in the Force so only Gundark could hear it. "Strike him down and take his place at my side. Together we can take the universe by the throat and make it gives us what we desire."

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 07:07 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Stop repeating the Emperor's lines!)

Gald sits there, waiting for Kuylen to answer. He seems deep in thought, staring out the window at the Monastary. "How long til the Monastary explodes, Master Kuylen?" Gald asks, hoping to get an answer.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 07:12 PM
yerssot

Don't give in to anger, that only leads to the Dark Side of the Force, there is the Jedi Code...
I messed it up, don't you do the same...

Yerssot thought, hoping Gundark and Lance wouldn't be that easily persuaded

Last edited by yerssot on Feb 19th, 2002 at 07:29 PM

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 07:13 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Master?" Gald looks hard at Kuylen. He seems to be too deep in thought. Something is buzzing in Kuylen's mind, and it may not be good...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 07:45 PM
queeq
Chaos

Quam sensed Yerssots doubt and gave him a quick and very ominous look. Yerssot felt his throat being squeezed... only a little, but enough to make him wonder if it was real or if he was imagening things.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 07:46 PM
yerssot

Yerssot looked down and grabbed the sack again...
Ready to move onwards

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 07:47 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Rex- I need to wait for the others to 'catch up' with you, as it were; they are a couple of minutes behind, in game time)

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 07:49 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Quam, you sense a certain hardness of mind from the Master...

"So confident are you as to bend your will upon me?" she says carefully. Nodding toward yerssot, she continued. "Your twisted manipulation of his destiny will bring you failure. He is trained as a Jedi Knight, to uphold peace and truth. Your hold on him is weak at best."

Yerss, Gundy is trying to read your feelings.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 09:40 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

MOD NOTE: One way or anither this game will end by the end of the week. At that point the whole place will fall apart and, regardless of what you are doing, you will have to flee to the shuttles and escape.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 19th, 2002 09:48 PM
queeq
Chaos

But Quam's feelings are unclear. His sharp look at Gundark is as much as she can read from him. But she knows. She doesn't need to sense his feelings for her.
"My hold suffices for my purposes with him. His dark destiny lies in his own hands now. His Jedi training is the true failure here. But you can correct that failure... with me."

Quam's right hand appears from underneath his cloak. He reaches out for Gundark. "It is the only way..."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2002 08:48 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Errr... I said she was taking a look at yerssot's mind, queeq, not yours)

"Leave my friend alone and go find some weak fool that you can manipulate the way you want to." Lance yells towards the Dark Jedi Quam.

Lance starts to move his hand down to the lightsaber he has clipped to his tattered belt. Suddenly Gundarks hand stops his.

"Master what are you doing? We need to take care of him here and now."

BtVS

Old Post Feb 20th, 2002 06:15 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Gald is now getting as worried as he was on the platform. His master seems to be trying to read something with his mind. Gald does the same.

His mind zooms into Kuylen's mind, which is clouded and hard to read. Edna's mind is troubled and wondering why Kuylen is so deep in thought. Then he finds what he's looking for: Quam and Yerssot. Quam has much anger and agression in him. Yerssot is troubled and confused, fighting back the urge to fight.

"Master Kuylen! Quam is starting a fight!" Gald yells to Kuylen. Kuylen frowns even harder, as if he was guessing and that was what he needed to confirm it. "Should I go after him? Tell him to get to the shuttle on the comlink?"

Old Post Feb 20th, 2002 06:39 PM
queeq
Chaos

Quam is amused about Lance's emotional response. "Much fear I sense in you, Jedi Lance. Much fear..."

Quam then turns to Gundark. "What's it going to be? We don't have much time." As he speaks he moves even closer to yerssot.

Last edited by queeq on Feb 21st, 2002 at 08:26 AM

Old Post Feb 20th, 2002 08:08 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Kuylen doesn't answer him, so Gald picks his comlink off of his belt and talks to Quam. "Quam! This is Gald, we don't have much time! Get in here, now!!!"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 12:48 AM
queeq
Chaos

Quam's comlink's off. But he is well aware of the time pressure.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 08:28 AM