KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Orlando Bloom!!!

what do you think of orli?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
HOT! throw a bucket of water on him!! 269 48.56%
hes ok but nothing special 87 15.70%
hes so ugly! can't stand him 44 7.94%
he got looks and talent what more could you ask for? 108 19.49%
hes talented but i think hes ugly 18 3.25%
i don't know about talent yet cause he hasen't had a part to see that in yet but hes hot! 28 5.05%
Total: 554 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Orlando Bloom!!!
Started by: OrlandoBabe29

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (261): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

he's okay, but he's no Viggo

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 04:35 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I don't, he was outcasted by Viggo in all the LOTR movies and by Johnny on Pirates.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 05:05 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

As far as an actor, I think I need to see more range before I could be the judge. As far as looks go, I guess he's good looking since everyone says I look just like him. big grin

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 05:09 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss_elfy

orlando is fab,i was a fan of him since the beginning of last year but he cant really act,he looks great

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:09 PM
Miss_elfy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss_elfy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_elfy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I think he looks good in LOTR and by the pics he looks good in POTC but he doesn't look good in Balck Hawk down messed
As an actor I need to see more.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:16 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captains1stmate
Captain Jack Sparrows Lov

Orlando is one hooooot babe, but I must say, Viggo is nicer in the LOTR films. As for his acting? He really hasnt strained any muscles doing THAT yet. But i'm sure he can do more serious stuff. Anywho, he is completely hot, so who cares?

"Savvy?"

"Remember this as the day you almost caught...*falls in the water*"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:18 PM
Captains1stmate is currently offline Click here to Send Captains1stmate a Private Message Find more posts by Captains1stmate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

My sisters hate lord of the rings. they only watch it because orlando bloom is in it. for me he is just another actor nothing more.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 07:24 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

He's just like some skinny guy, really. That's about it.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 08:43 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilyGinnyBlack
Harry and Ginny Forever

I can easily pick Viggo over Orlando Bloom! big grin No offense, but I just find him to be ugly, or nothing really special, normal....but not a GOD like some people see him!!! As an actor....well, he is just beginning and so far he is pretty good, so now all we have to do is sit and watch how he progress. I just think the whole," Orlando Bloom is the Hottest and Sexist Guy in the Whole Entire World!" is just a fad that will fade away after LotR and PotC both one and two! No biggie! big grin

You don't hear me say...

Please, oh baby, don't go...

Simple and clean is the way that your making me feel, tonight...

It's hard to let it go...

Simple and Clean, Kingdom Hearts theme song big grin

LilyGinnyBlack

http://hgnetwork.co.uk/fate
Harry/Ginny Network
Harry/Ginny fan... Forever! love

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 01:45 AM
LilyGinnyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send LilyGinnyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by LilyGinnyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

ADVERTISMENT

CHECK OUT THE "WHO'S BORED" THREAD

she's miss california <3

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 01:45 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

this better not be a "bash orlando" thread!
hes soooo hot!!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 02:23 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

ya you guys! i mean, he is a pretty good actor! he's only been in like 3 movies... he's new to showbiz. give him a break. he's pretty sexy and has got a lot of talent in the sexy body of his! he just needs to be in more movies to show it... you can see it in potc too... especially when he immitates jack... that wasn't in the script you know! he could also use a crazy roll if you ask me. he would be great!

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 02:33 AM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
obquiet

sorry, undomiel, i didn't try making it to be a "bash orlando" thread, i just wanted to see how many people didn't like him. I'm a new member, i will try to be more conciderate of other people who like orlando bloom.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 02:35 AM
obquiet is currently offline Click here to Send obquiet a Private Message Find more posts by obquiet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

oh its ok
its just he is new to the whole movie thing and people are always putting him down, I mean give him a break.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 02:48 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trish0890
Sexy Trish

I LOVE him! He is a great looking guy who I think is a great actor also. yes big grin

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 05:19 AM
Trish0890 is currently offline Click here to Send Trish0890 a Private Message Find more posts by Trish0890 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Leia

well i think u know what i think obquiet! He's not good looking i think, he actually has a pretty big nose! I don't think he has the talent to back up his success either, no one would have given him a second glance in LOTR if he wasn't considered 'hot' and every Orlando fan knows it. He seems arrogant to me as well with his 'i think i'm good looking cause why would so many female fans be screaming my name?' comment. And I wouldn't apologise to Orlando fans obquiet for not liking him cause ppl bash Viggo sometimes and it's not a crime to not like Orlando. Sorry i don't mean to be bitchy or anything but i don't think u should have to say sorry for it you know.

Last edited by Princess_Leia on Aug 20th, 2003 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 08:07 PM
Princess_Leia is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
obquiet

Yeah, i thought his nose was crooked. Yeah I know,that's ok, you didn't sound bitchy or anything.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 11:29 PM
obquiet is currently offline Click here to Send obquiet a Private Message Find more posts by obquiet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thethief

I don't like him as much as I did, he has stubby fingers and his nose is ..erhm, anyway--he has that dark-look that I've always liked. smile

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 12:32 AM
thethief is currently offline Click here to Send thethief a Private Message Find more posts by thethief Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

well i basically think that orlando is hot and he got lucky by landing legolas in lotr that made him. i mean he is a desent actor but he's not a great actor. just my opinion. i still think he's cool though. i'll probably see a movie if he was in it

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 04:08 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Another_Smithy

He is nothing more than a face, I don't think he can act, even though he does have a british accent, it sounds fake.

Check out my fic "The Warrior to Unite"

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 04:22 AM
Another_Smithy is currently offline Click here to Send Another_Smithy a Private Message Find more posts by Another_Smithy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote