KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Orlando Bloom!!!

what do you think of orli?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
HOT! throw a bucket of water on him!! 269 48.56%
hes ok but nothing special 87 15.70%
hes so ugly! can't stand him 44 7.94%
he got looks and talent what more could you ask for? 108 19.49%
hes talented but i think hes ugly 18 3.25%
i don't know about talent yet cause he hasen't had a part to see that in yet but hes hot! 28 5.05%
Total: 554 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Orlando Bloom!!!
Started by: OrlandoBabe29

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (261): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

hey people!!! your MEAN!!! look who's being arrogant judging by his NOSE.. i mean COME ON!!! cut a little slack here!!!! jeez. he seems like such a sweet person by all the interviews i heard and read. probably one of the reasons why he's getting more acting jobs is b/c he's a great person to work with. i mean, he DOESN'T upsatge (you people should know what that means... if you don't.... it means trying to be bigger than the person who currently occupies the spot light) that's why sometimes you guys have doubts about his acting. for instance: he didn't try to be bigger than johnny depp. when people try to be bigger than a person with the craziest rolls... bad move. i know how it looks too. it makes you squerm in your seat.

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 05:11 AM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackSparrowLuvr
Kaylu

uh no way

Mysterious M you
I can recite the whole POTC movie I am so proud of myself!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 10:46 PM
JackSparrowLuvr is currently offline Click here to Send JackSparrowLuvr a Private Message Find more posts by JackSparrowLuvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Yay! A Orlando bash thread!
Bam, bam on the head bam, bam..

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 11:14 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
As far as an actor, I think I need to see more range before I could be the judge. As far as looks go, I guess he's good looking since everyone says I look just like him. big grin

seriously tired hiker which actors do u not look like??? stick out tongue u always say u look like them big grin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 11:15 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

He does smile

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 02:10 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i dont really like him but i dont mind him......he does not annoy me so he is ok if u get wot i mean

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2003 03:45 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

GOODNESS!!!! you guys are SOOOO mean!!
he just started acting and its not that easy!!
I totally agree w/ CapinJacksparow
AND PERSONALLY I THINK YOU ALL ARE JUST JEALOUS OF HIM!!!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 12:48 AM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

(please log in to view the image)

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 01:07 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

YA!!! GO UNDOMIEL!!!!!!! just wait and see when he gets a different type of roll and you guys will eat your words about "how he sucks". you better suck up your words when he gets to be crazy!!

Me? I'm dishonest. But it's the dishonest people you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you've got to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2003 04:52 AM
CapinJacksparow is currently offline Click here to Send CapinJacksparow a Private Message Find more posts by CapinJacksparow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

YA!!
you tell em Capinjacksparow!!!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 05:31 PM
undomiel is currently offline Click here to Send undomiel a Private Message Find more posts by undomiel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

well he's not that great an actor...but hasn't had the movie to show if he has any talent or just OK looks.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Aug 28th, 2003 06:10 PM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

ok....

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 07:37 AM
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

i dont think hes bad, he just hasnt gotten a chance to "show his stuff"...plus hes really duper duper hot love love

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 08:41 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CapinJacksparow
Captain Jack Sparrow

do you mean super duper? well anyway..... i agree!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 03:24 AM
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

ooo haah yea...hehehe typo

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 04:59 AM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~fuoco~
dodgey git

another smithy, what do you know about british accents? clearly u don't kno anything, coz bloom's accent is the real deal.
i think he's hot, and he's a good actor, he jus hasn't had a role where he could really 'shine' .

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 05:11 AM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

yea....thats exactly what i meant...well said ~fuoco~ heheeh

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 10:25 PM
~fuoco~
dodgey git

spank you big grin

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 11:55 PM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
undomiel
evenstar

haha

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 11:07 PM
o kiMMii o
= MJ 2o06 =

theres no reason 2 dislike Orlando is there?! wink

Old Post Sep 5th, 2003 11:41 AM
o kiMMii o is currently offline Click here to Send o kiMMii o a Private Message Find more posts by o kiMMii o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote