KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game - General Discussion

-
This poll is closed.
- 0 0%
- 1 100.00%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - General Discussion
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Bob Jobs is a Hufflepuff....and a 1st year as I previously stated.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2003 08:50 PM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

MY BAD! SORRY...THANX! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 06:43 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Warning Phoe's Harry Potter Game--PLOT DISCUSSION

Hey everyone. I wanted us to have a thread for ideas to discuss the plot and which way our game should go. We need some ideas...even of how to make it more fun or interesting.........it seems like our game is dying down...we don't want that DO WE???? sad

Phoe and I were discussing earlier that probably by next week we will get more into a specific topic.

Tiger's character is a seer as it was written in the thread.

She's the one who will know what she sees.....but we need to discuss it all so that it doesn't get all jumbled up.

Phoe and I were thinking of having something come up...possibly something that Tiger's character will see....and then we will have a MISSION to conquer it once and for all..with WHATEVER it takes.

GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK!!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 04:50 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

If you can give me a broad idea of what you are trying to achieve in the game, then I can give you sime tips.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 18th, 2003 05:20 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

ok so i'm going no where but i thought maybe since some mentioned having draco malfoy going around taken muggle childrenwe coiuld use him as our evil guy, then well he could rebell against HArry potter or minster harry potter and well we end having to save harry or something, but i would like to have my character sort of be the seer you know!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 02:02 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I know we are going to deal with some sort of evil.....

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 09:05 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, ok, so why not discuss the sort of evil you want to fight? A good first question would be- is it an evil IN school or out of school? In the books, the first two were in-school evils (though with connections to the outside world), whilst the second two were about outisde things coming in. What would you prefer?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 02:08 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Ok, I know that Arrow and Tela both are having their character's with unique scars...we can't have that. We aren't following the harry potter style. However.......maybe they could have a mark(like a death eater mark) for being loyal to Malfoy(if we GO with this) for helping him find all the mudbloods and capturing them for him.........

I NEED SOME INPUT FROM YOU ALL!! PLEASE....THIS IS OUR GAME WE NEED TO MAKE IT GOOD AND FUN!!!!! big grin

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:37 PM
Arrow600
Angel from above

My character isen't going to support Malfoy in any way, shape, or form. Especailly because my character's sister is working at Hogwarts for sicurity reasons.

I'll be your angel, but I can tell you right now your heart will be broken. I'm going to make you think about me every day. Then after a week I'll leave your heart broken into pieces because that is the kind of angel I'am.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 11:38 PM
Arrow600 is currently offline Click here to Send Arrow600 a Private Message Find more posts by Arrow600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

As I've explained Sonia has a birthmark not a scar and it doesn't have any powers, plus birthmarks are very common.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 01:29 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arrow600
Angel from above

Air angel I'll scratch the scar idea and think of somthing else unique. Just say the word and it's gone. cool

I'll be your angel, but I can tell you right now your heart will be broken. I'm going to make you think about me every day. Then after a week I'll leave your heart broken into pieces because that is the kind of angel I'am.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 01:33 AM
Arrow600 is currently offline Click here to Send Arrow600 a Private Message Find more posts by Arrow600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

Kai is a 6th Year smile

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 03:36 AM
Kai_Haider is currently offline Click here to Send Kai_Haider a Private Message Find more posts by Kai_Haider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

i think something else unique would be better...we don't want to stick to the EXACT things that were in the books....but we'll follow the guidelines...does that make sense.

we all need to come into agreement about what our MAIN GOAL for the story is gonna be....

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 06:27 AM
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

TO SAVE SOME FAMOUS PERSON LIKE HARRY OR LADY MYRANDA FROST!!!!!!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 09:47 PM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Who's Myranda Frost? Is that like the headmistresses sister or somethin? confused

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 10:48 PM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

the headmistress isn't it? or maybe i'm lost!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 03:39 AM
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by shaber
Who thinks that the Dementors might attempt to invade Hogwart's by means of a secret path which they discovered whilst commissioned there by the ministry... ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
Umbridge will assuredly return - this time in Voldemort's control! Grrrr I HATE that evil hag!

quote:
As I've already stated, I think that the Dementors will attack Hogwart's via a secret path and be repelled by DA. Umbridge will return, once again as a villlain

From the thread "Book Six - Official Thread", I think we sould use his idead. smile That would kick ass.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:32 AM
Kai_Haider is currently offline Click here to Send Kai_Haider a Private Message Find more posts by Kai_Haider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

Umbridge would either be dead by now or really too old to do anything sorry!

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 07:07 PM
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

How long after the books is this???

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 08:46 PM
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

I think we sould reinstate the DA and have DADA for Wizard vs. Monster training and the DA for Wizard vs. Wizard Training smile

Last edited by Kai_Haider on Nov 22nd, 2003 at 08:57 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 08:49 PM