KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game - General Discussion

-
This poll is closed.
- 0 0%
- 1 100.00%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - General Discussion
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (22): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by its_magic
im back now and ready to give 110% and i agree there r to many threads but myself and airangel have been doing our best to keep the game in good working order but if possible ask phoe if she could lend myself and airangel the moderators role until she is back in action just an idea no probs if not possible.

if you or angel want anything deleted when I'm not here, just ask Ush. I trust both of you, so I give you complete free rein! ((although I'm sure Ush will discipline you if you misbehave!)) I should be back for a while soon ((Chrimbo hols in a week and a half)), then back properly in late jan, early feb. I'll still try to manage a coupla hours a week at the mo.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 04:15 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by DracotheDragon
I want to join the HP threads, how do I join in? PM me and let me know. Thx.

create a character, PM it too me, then I can give you permission to play

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 04:16 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
[D_A]Kherr

K.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 04:28 PM
[D_A]Kherr is currently offline Click here to Send [D_A]Kherr a Private Message Find more posts by [D_A]Kherr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

quote:
Originally posted by Phoenix
if you or angel want anything deleted when I'm not here, just ask Ush. I trust both of you, so I give you complete free rein! ((although I'm sure Ush will discipline you if you misbehave!)) I should be back for a while soon ((Chrimbo hols in a week and a half)), then back properly in late jan, early feb. I'll still try to manage a coupla hours a week at the mo.

cool im fine with that i will organise sumthin with angel

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 08:07 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

that's good with me too! big grin Like I said...things have been crazy and we have a chemical warfare excercise this coming week...so I wont be on much next week if they pretend to blow us up or seomthing..........

I do want this game to progress and have a main focus!!!

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 08:30 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

thats cool i get to return the favour i wont be doing anything so i will be on here heaps

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:02 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Airangel, that is the best reason for a an RPer around here to be busy that I ever heard!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 12:34 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

yeah i know it also sounds really cool to lol

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 01:25 AM
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

What ever we do to the plot I think Kai should be on the evil side. evil face evil face evil face

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 01:52 AM
Kai_Haider is currently offline Click here to Send Kai_Haider a Private Message Find more posts by Kai_Haider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Schizo_n_me
Yeah he's just a dude from the house where MOST evil dudes come from roll eyes (sarcastic) .... Bob on the other hand......is a Hufflepuff....

Did you read his bio he's suppossed to be a realy nice guy...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 01:53 AM
Kai_Haider is currently offline Click here to Send Kai_Haider a Private Message Find more posts by Kai_Haider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

Well thats good. Yeah, then the two most friendly, innocent students have to somehow turn evil... we'll have to think on that.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 04:15 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

yes it does make 4 a good twist

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 08:22 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

OK...so what's so evil about him????

remember tiger is the one that has been having dreams about things that happen so maybe she could have some insight....ALSO...

Terra is a slytherin student who has been having nightmares.....so maybe Kai has an evil about him that he does not yet realize but it could be affecting Terra......

if any of that makes sens?

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Dec 15th, 2003 at 10:39 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2003 10:32 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

nnnnno, not really.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 12:28 AM
Schizo_n_me is currently offline Click here to Send Schizo_n_me a Private Message Find more posts by Schizo_n_me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiger Eyes
MeoW?

they're not dreams they're prophecys. nad yah it does. good idea but i think that umm maybe if it was a ffecting how everyone is and the school nad how it runs then maybe it would be more involvement for everyone.

" I'm one mean kitty!"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 12:54 AM
Tiger Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Tiger Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Tiger Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

I Think Kai, Bob, and Terra should go to all out war with the rest of the school. evil face

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 02:41 AM
Schizo_n_me
Zoombini !!

roll eyes (sarcastic) Then Kai and Terra hook up and have evil little brats who love their 'Aunt Bob' and the whole world is ruled by them and their evil little fam! wink

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 03:47 AM
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

LoL

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 05:19 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

LOL........isn't bob a hufflepuff though?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 08:40 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

its magic wants to set up a deulling competition...the first person who was chosen is Kai....IF he accepts to do so.............

anyone else interested?????

I think we can have Kai as that guy that all the girls want.....he's cool, relaxed, cute...etc....but deep inside there is this darkness to him that he wants to release SO BADLY that maybe he is struggling with it and then the darkness takes over him and he starts being REALLY evil.......

just an idea..... however he is VERY talented with the dark arts.... maybe b/c he has a hidden skill for bad magic?

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK.....WELL SPEAK UP!!!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2003 11:08 AM