KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME- TRAINING MISSION- Capture the Flag

USH'S MATRIX GAME- TRAINING MISSION- Capture the Flag
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Team A:
Coeus
Burn
Ares
Cloud
Castor

Team B:
Fire
Rade
Virus
Mors
Hephaestus

Dallas called you and Coeus for team leader, Fire. Mors will get his turn in due course.

NOTE: Looks like more than I expected, so guard numbers are now fifteen cops in rooms 1 and 3, twenty SWAT guys in room 2 with the flag.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 11:59 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Sure no prob smile

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:00 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

More guys means more combat... stick out tongue

Even though, I'm not used to the combat yet. I never tested it! Wish me luck! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:05 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Now is your chance! Better now than in the Matrix, huh?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:07 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed. And now I get to test my gunning skills.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:12 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

teams even, no switching??
are we gonna have 2 different threads like the sw game?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:13 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I don't think so. He said in the opening post that we'd be in the same thread.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:14 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

one thread, and ush might want to make sure the teams have same weaknesses and strengths, as in GUN skills and MA skills

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:17 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

no secrets then!
darn

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:17 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yes, no secrets, you will be being constantly updated of your opponent's actions.

Actually, whilst I was interested in splitting the gun nuts just like the sword nuts, as everyone has been made using the same system and all skilsl are being tested here I have no particular problem with the splits on either side so long as the Captains are ok with it.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:43 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

NOTE- just made a couple of quick updates to the Paths. Some powers are still on a price watch, and may become more expensive soon. Some more powers may also become ones that if you use more than once a round they become less accurate- moves that are predictable if used too much in a short period of time.

Also specified that you cannot use more than two powers at once, one to attack and one modifier, if you know any powers that modify.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 29th, 2003 at 01:11 AM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 01:02 AM
Castor
Castor, Natural

2 Beretta 85FS .380 Security Pistols: 1

4 clips: 2

good ush?

"Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 02:35 AM
Castor is currently offline Click here to Send Castor a Private Message Find more posts by Castor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

What team are you on? I forgot your character's name. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 05:21 AM
Castor
Castor, Natural

Im on team A, castor.

"Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 09:15 PM
Castor is currently offline Click here to Send Castor a Private Message Find more posts by Castor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, right! I'm on your team then.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 10:42 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Looks fine, Castor!

So, shall I assume that this is the set-up, then? If so, we can start!

BtVS

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 11:45 PM
genral zink
Keeper of the Jello

Yay! I want to kick some SWAT team @$$!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 02:45 AM
genral zink is currently offline Click here to Send genral zink a Private Message Find more posts by genral zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

go, go, go

lets go!!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 02:50 AM
Dexx
wingless

yep..good to go

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:57 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok then... (crosses fingers). Here we go!

SIMULATION HAS STARTED!

Each team, you are now in your alcoves, Team A at the north side of the 'world', Team B at the south. The building in between you. To remind you, you must get through the building, take the flag from the middle, and get it to the OTHER side's starting alcove. Conflict is inevitable.

A further reminder that it takes two rounds- eight actions- to go around the building to the side where the other team as, ehcne anyone who does that will have to take a back seat for a little bit.

Any conflicts in strategy will be resolved by the team leader. Nothing will OBLIGE you to listen to him; the lesson about team work should be learned by its intrinsic value, not by aritifiical penalty.

For my part, I will be testing how the action and round system works under on-line circujstances with people, supposdly taking simultaneous actions, on at entirely different parts of the day. Bear with me if there are any problems.

Please proceed.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 30th, 2003 at 03:35 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 03:11 PM