KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » NEWSFLASH: World Trade Centre hit by 2 Aircraft

NEWSFLASH: World Trade Centre hit by 2 Aircraft
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Just the one above, headed your way.

Correction: United Airlines flight 175 Boston -> LA

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:02 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

New report on the radio ,an unknown number in the thousand belived to have been, killed.
This is very much like a Tom Clancy novel only that they crashed into the Capitol in Washington DC in that novel but planed was used as a weapon for terrorism. sad

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:04 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Well..here I am..it's 9:08 AM.. (If they're going to try for any West Coast cities I would think that we'd hear about it soon)

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:07 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

ICL, the Fujitsu company I work for, has closed down all Internet and email access for 24 hours due to this disaster.

Not sure why?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:08 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Wow..talk about stopping the world..

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:10 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

They have closed city hall here and are dismissing the schools.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:11 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

Kind off strange RC,
This is a clear decleration off war towards the US system and politics, in fact it is an decleration of war toward the whole free and democratic world

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:11 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

We're gonna kick somebody's ass FOR SURE !!!!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:13 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Where is Shanksville???

Apparently the 4th plane has crashed there.

Also, the Dutchess of York was due at a meeting at the World Trade Centre this morning, she was not caught up in this incident.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:16 PM
finti

I hope Norway volunteer to help out in the ass kicking.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:16 PM
Dim
Creativity

Yeah...the Ol George W. was just itching before...talk about unleashing Fury.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:17 PM
yerssot

Just back from school; it finally arrived here in Belgium.
I wish to pay my condolecance to the families who have lost a loved one.
I suggest that we have some sort of guestbook here where everyone can sign and that that will be giving or printed and will be placed near the WTC.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:23 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

UPDATE: US closes all borders.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:25 PM
LanceWindu

I also wish to pay my condolences to friends and family members who have lost someone in the tragedy earlier today.

I woke up to this terror this morning and the first thought in my head was: "We are going to war most likely." This is a horrible thing to have happend.

My dad was on a flight about to take off to Tennessee for my sister's wedding now he is going to miss it.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:30 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

UPDATE:

Irak and Libia are prime suspects according to Belgium secret services

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:30 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sand person no. 10
where are the other nine

i can't really think of anything worthwhile to add to this but as someone who was at the top of wtc only 2 months ago i can't even begin to imagine the terror people must have felt and are still feeling throughout this whole dispicable episode,

my thoughts are with everyone who has been effected by these tragic events today.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:39 PM
sand person no. 10 is currently offline Click here to Send sand person no. 10 a Private Message Find more posts by sand person no. 10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

OMG, this is beyond Tragic, I am crying right now, because I have many frineds and family members in NYC. My god mother lives in Battery Park, which is just a few blocks away, this is so Horrible, THose bastards!! They attack the towers, those are a symbol of our country, and those bastards took it down, and the Pentagon, our line of defense, I am really worried about my god mom, my mom is on her way back home, she's stuck in traffic, the phones are not connecting in NY, I am going to get off now, please pray for my god mom.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:44 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I just watched videos of the second plane hitting the WTC. It was a horrible seen. Also of people jumping out of the buildings before they collapsed. More people have died inside the Pentagon.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 04:48 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

bush is in Louisiana right now. Gundy is still here too. I don't have any new updates right now.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 05:02 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am just watching the pictures of celebrating Palestinians. The level of hate out east for the US in mind-boggling.

This is a terrible, terrible thing, of course. The hope now is that something good comes out of this. Perhaps this may finally be the catalyst to get proper, globally concerted efforts aginst international terrorism and we can out this evil to rest forever. Things won't be the same after this. A concerted, goorup-based serious terrorist attack on US soil. I thought it would never happen, but now it has. The second Peral Harbour? A slight exaggeration but not far off.

Difficult to see who is responsbile, of course, but the Palestinians (despite the joy of some of them) are unlikely. They have never done anything remotely as stupid and are very concious of public opinion.

Suspicion is of course on Osama Bin Laden out in Afghanistan; he and his followers are certainly nuts enough, don't give a rats arse about opinion and have been threatening this sort of thing for ages.

Still, let's not leap to conclusions.

I can only thank God that they cannot keep this sort of thing up. They not only need suicide volunteers for this, they need volunteers that are trained pilots.

Further more, the US will tighten its security to European levels (previously, of course, the US has been a virtual safe haven against terrorism, and it never reeally expected stuff like this).

So let's hope this stops right now and more than that- let us hope this is the start of the end for anything like this, ever again anywhere..

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 11th, 2001 05:19 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote