KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Star Trek Enterprise

Star Trek Enterprise
Started by: Tex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tex
Yumsz

Every year my parents go to some fancy Halloween party uptown, and I'm stuck at home handing out candy to those ungrateful spoiled children, who dont even live in my zip code! roll eyes (sarcastic) I hate Halloween!!!! mad

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:06 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

That post does not help in your fight to convince me that living with your parents gives you more freedom than working and owning your own home. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:08 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

More freedom? Not my house. I have to work and work and work on it. At home my dad did all that. wink

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:12 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

If all you do is work and work and work then you have no life.

I work to live, not the other way around...

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:14 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Tell that to all the building and paint work that's still waiting for me. wink

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:15 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I'm only 20 roll eyes (sarcastic) I'll worry about that when I graduate! roll eyes (sarcastic) For Halloween I'm going as RC, I'll color my hair white, draw some wrinkles on my face, tuck a pillow under my shirt, hold a small credit card statement and I'll walk around the street preaching to little children the importance of owning your home and having a steady job roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:16 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well maybe you shopuld get your backside off of your chair and go do it then.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:17 PM
Tex
Yumsz

*goes off to search for the biggest pillow*

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:19 PM
finti

Wearing your Stetson Tex? or maybe you prefere a Sombrero

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:22 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Tex, all I can say is: laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud .

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:24 PM
Tex
Yumsz

I'm going as RC, he doesn't have the fashion sense to wear a Stetson, so I think I'll leave it a home for Halloween big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:24 PM
queeq
Chaos

If you go as RC, I think the cops will arrest you for being too scary.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:25 PM
finti

huh a yank talking about fashion sense, now there is a contradiction. big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:26 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

This is turning out to be a hilarious thread.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:27 PM
Tex
Yumsz

American's happen to be the most stylish people in the world, designers from all over the world will admit to it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:29 PM
queeq
Chaos

Like? confused

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:29 PM
finti

Stetson big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:30 PM
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:30 PM
Tex
Yumsz

Oh dont get me started, I've seen pictures of Europeans on TV and news programs and they are always tacky, wearing blue socks and yellow shorts! *Vomits*

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:31 PM
finti

well hawaiian shirts are really cool to brown shorts with white tennis socks and sandals

Old Post Oct 1st, 2001 03:33 PM