KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » How do you become a moderator?

How do you become a moderator?
Started by: chooks_on_toast

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

Yeah, I work my ass off while tex orders me arroundsad

suckerevil face

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 01:47 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i heard Raz was gonna hold a mod training camp net summer. 150 pounds enrollment fee to join.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 04:26 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

Interested in becoming a mod what steps need to be taken?

I am interested in becoming a mod but just wanted to know whats steps need to be taken?

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 11:11 AM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

rule number one to becoming a mod, don't ask no expression
sorry you have failed

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 11:17 AM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeterGriffin
Restricted

Account Restricted

No "steps" to become one...you can't just apply or anything.
For starters I think it depends on where you post, and what you post. The mods of different forums each have a pretty good knowledge of that topic....eg movies, games, music, comics, star wars, fan fiction...and then you have to be mature enough and responsible enough to use mod powers should you be asked to have them erm

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 11:33 AM
PeterGriffin is currently offline Click here to Send PeterGriffin a Private Message Find more posts by PeterGriffin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
For starters I think it depends on where you post, and what you post. The mods of different forums each have a pretty good knowledge of that topic....eg movies, games, music, comics, star wars, fan fiction...and then you have to be mature enough and responsible enough to use mod powers should you be asked to have them erm

i could have given a response like that to, but i decided to make it easy for myself.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 12:28 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeterGriffin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dont try to steal my spotlight

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 12:44 PM
PeterGriffin is currently offline Click here to Send PeterGriffin a Private Message Find more posts by PeterGriffin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexyking

Thanks

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 03:56 PM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Become Raz's groupie... stick out tongue

I'm pretty sure he's all set on Mods at the moment though. So I doubt he'll be hiring more for a while.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 05:15 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by sexyking
I am interested in becoming a mod but just wanted to know whats steps need to be taken?

Be a member for more than ten mins, don't ask, be a constructive member and help everyone...Raz'll close this soon.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 10:56 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Don't feel bad. I asked to become a mod when I first joined. Well, I more so offered my services.

That's right.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 11:44 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

Originally posted by Dusty
Don't feel bad. I asked to become a mod when I first joined. Well, I more so offered my services.

That's right.

some people will stoop to any level
Dont try to steal my spotlight

you can keep your stupid spotlight

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 12:25 AM
Syren
dreaming

That's right.

You're active proof that asking can work eek!

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 09:45 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I decided that now, would also be for me the right time to become a Mod, anyone disagree? YOU ARE WRONG.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 10:53 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

Re: Interested in becoming a mod what steps need to be taken?

Originally posted by sexyking

Have more than a couple hundreds posts... just throwing it out there

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 04:01 PM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

That's right.

Admit it, you held him cat hostage and sent him a ransom note demanding to be made a mod

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Sep 11th, 2006 04:52 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

I personally think the OTF should have a specific mod, rather than just the globals, but that probablly won't happen unless the OTF gets really out of control.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 04:14 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
I personally think the OTF should have a specific mod, such as Syren, rather than just the globals, but that probablly won't happen unless the OTF gets really out of control. I'd also like to add that I think Syren would rise to the occasion and make the OTF a better place overall.

eek!

(Note, I've never edited someone else's quote but I just couldn't help myself).

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 06:41 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Syren
eek!

(Note, I've never edited someone else's quote but I just couldn't help myself).

You're truely are society's *****... happy

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 09:58 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by §P0oONY
You're truely are society's *****... happy

Did you actually type out those asterisks? confused

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 24th, 2006 10:04 PM