KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Adult Version Of Harry Potter

Adult Version Of Harry Potter
Started by: Syren

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Syren
dreaming

Ron rolled his eyes at Ginny and stormed out of the Common Room, stepping on Ramafist's face as he did so. Ginny glanced at the stairs to the Dorms, hearing the slam of the door upstairs she shook her head exasperatedly and started to pick up her ninebars and shove them back into her satchel, then followed Ron.

Everyone else in the Common Room took a few seconds to get their breath back, and then a slow hum of conversation began again, as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Ramafist lay where he had landed, legs skewiff and face becoming increasingly grey as the minutes ticked by.

Ginny hurried down the corridor towards the Entrance Hall, seeing Ron walk quickly around the corner she sped up and eventually caught him standing just at the top of the stairs, looking down into the Entrance Hall. His mouth was hanging open and he had a horrified look on his face. Ginny followed his gaze and saw the most disgusting thing she had ever witnessed in her short, yet exciting life.

Profs. SmokeSumMore and I've DunEmAll were running across the hall, Prof I'veDunEmAll dressed in a long leather cloak and not much else, and Prof. SmokeSumMore in a purple leotard. Both were cackling girlishly, and their Headmaster was whipping their Head of House with what looked like a long piece of silver string. It was giving out a nasty 'crack!' every time it hit Prof I on the buttock, which, Ron noticed, wasn't too bad for her age...... and Ron figured that it must be some sort of magical whip.

Ginny snorted suddenly, and Ron jumped. He turned to see if she was ok and Ginny snorted again, this time collapsing against the bannisters and starting to laugh hysterically. Ron looked nonplussed for a second, then glanced back at the action downstairs, caught Prof S do a sort of jump in mid air, then cracked up himself as the both of them disappeared into Prof I's office.

"Oh.....My.....Gawd!!"screeched Ginny breathlessly, "have you ever seen anything so grotesquely hilarious??" She was sitting down by this time, clutching her sides, and Ron collapsed beside her, tears streaming down his face.

"No!! But I wish we'd had a camera!!" He buckled again and started to cough.

Ginny tried to pat him on the back, but could hardly move. They continued to laugh for a few more minutes, and then calmed down enough to stand and wobble slowly towards the Front Door.

"We have to go see Hagrid, he'll love this!" said Ron, looking over to Hagrid's hut. Ginny nodded, still trying to catch her breath, and they set off across the grounds.

*Ok, I really couldn't do much with this, I was just trying to introduce more of the characters, so continue guys....*

ThorinWoofer

Old Post May 18th, 2004 01:04 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i wanna more....

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post May 30th, 2004 10:43 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Happy Hagrid?

*shudders* Teachers *shudders*

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 08:26 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

It is so good!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 01:18 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Come on guys, I'm not really a writer, I'm so running out of ideas.....

If you could just write the next bit, kick start my imagination for me? big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 11:57 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

The air was cool and crisp and Ginny breathed it in appreciatively.

"I love it when the weather's like this, refreshing......."

Ron gave her a sideways look and nodded.

"I know what you mean, but I'm kinda trying to rid my mind of what we just saw!"

Ginny snorted again, and shook her head as if trying to do the same. She sighed, and reached into her bag, pulling out a three skin.

"Here," she said, handing it to Ron, "this should help, it's laced with LSD. You'll be seeing so many hallucinations after half of this that you won't recall our tutor's shenanigans at all!"

Ron plucked the joint from her outstretched fingers and placed it behind his ear. He looked over at Hagrid's hut and smiled.

"I'll save it for when we get there, Hagrid's gonna need some too. But thanks...."

He grinned at Ginny and she smiled back.

When they reached the door, Ron knocked loudly and they heard Bong skitter across the tiled floor and throw himself at the door. Hagrid threw it open and yanked them unceremoniously inside.

"What d' ye think yer doing? Comin' across the grounds in broad daylight? Anyone could've seen ye!!"

He stomped across to the giant table and threw himself into a chair, while Bong sloped back over to the fireplace, having finished sniffing both Ron and Ginny in rather private places.

"Uh, would it really matter if we'd been seen Hagrid? We're not actually doing anything illegal, are we?" Ron gave Ginny a confused look and sat hesitantly in one of the huge chairs at the table. Ginny followed suit, eyeing the filthy hut.

"O' course it'd matter! Ye's don't know who could be watchin', this place ain't safe no more!" Hagrid grunted and poured some thick green liquid into three tankards. "'Ere, drink this, it's ma new concoction."

Ron grimaced but took the tankard, while Ginny continued to look around the hut.

"Hagrid? Do you ever clean up? It's disgusting in here!" She glared at him and took a sip from her mug. The drink was surprisingly nice, and she could literally feel it travel through her system. "Mmm, this is good, what is it?" She took another sip.

Hagrid smiled and replied, "It's dragon urine, mixed with hemp. Not poisonous, just toxic. Kinda makes yer body feel light 'n floaty, but yer brain stays awake. Good for when ye need te do yer homework but can't relax. I'm gonna see if Prof SmokeSumMore would use it."

Ron looked horrified. "Dragon urine?? Yeuch, it's a good idea, but surely you could use some other ingredient? There's got to be something better than lizard piss....."

Ginny splurted her drink all over the table.

"Listen,I'm always up for trying something new, but that's just gross! OK, it tastes good, but I refuse to drink another creature's excretion. It'll never work Hagrid, unless you keep it as a secret ingredient and pay us loads of money to keep quiet!"

Hagrid looked thoughtful, and then he visibly slumped. "It's no good, I keep getting things wrong. No wonder I ain't allowed to teach!"

To both Ron and Ginny's horror, he started to cry. Ginny jumped up and grabbed the nearest teacloth, which was the size of a beach towel, and shoved it into Hagrid's hands. Bong started to bark loudly and Ron tried desperately to think of something funny.

"Oh my God! Hagrid! You will not believe what we saw just before we came over here!!"

Hagrid continued to cry, but audibly quietened.

Ginny glanced at Ron and continued "Yeah, it was disgusting, the Head and Prof I were running around the Entrance Hall, dressed in leather and whipping each other! I knew we were like Drug Central, but I had no idea our teachers were so, well, kinky!"

Hagrid let out a huge guffaw and slapped Ron so hard on the back that he flew across the table.

"Yer don't know the half of it!" He carried on laughing and Ron slid off the table and onto the floor, where Bong immediately proceeded to hump his leg. Ginny rolled her eyes at the ceiling and sat back down on the chair.

"Things really couldn't get any weirder........"

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 02:22 PM
Clovie

big grin

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 03:14 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Thanks Clo, but sheesh, I've been away for five days and it's only you who's replied! roll eyes (sarcastic)

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:06 PM
Syren
dreaming

Is anyone going to add to the story?

I really can't write at the moment, damn block.......

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 11:05 AM
Clovie

i can't write sad
and i don't know english.
and i wanna read more.

plz kerry smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 11:28 AM
Syren
dreaming

I'm all stuck though, got no ideas......

Sorry hun, I'll no doubt pop in when something pops up big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 11:42 AM
Clovie

ok wink

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 11:44 AM
Moaning Myrtle

OK u guys.. Is this thread still active?? Coz the last entry was posted quite a while ago.. Awesome stuff u guys got goin on.. Plz lemme know if its active.. Id like to do a bit of writing myself smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 09:44 PM
Moaning Myrtle is currently offline Click here to Send Moaning Myrtle a Private Message Find more posts by Moaning Myrtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

its open & active . its great reading it , i just cant write it .

made by Scribble

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 10:03 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Syren , you say your no writer ? coulda fooled me . i was all wraped up in your words like i was the real books . when you get an idea , please write . id love to read more .

made by Scribble

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 10:06 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moaning Myrtle

The sun was setting as Ginny, Shagrid (thought i'd do a lil name changin meself if u dun mind) and Ron sat in Shagrid's hut and smoked the three skins Ginny had used to knock out Ramafist. "Wonder how Harry's doing with Herpy." "U mean wonder how Harry's doing Herpy" said Ginny with a chuckle. "I'd rather not think about it Ginny, Id rather not think about it", said Ron taking a particularly long drag. Meanwhile in the boys dormitory Harry was having the time of his life, no amount of weed could give him this kind of high, "That was amazing Herpy sweetheart" , said harry laying on the bed next to Hermione exausted from his latest session. Just as they were about to get it on again they heard a giggle from the corner of the dormitory. "Who's there?" said Harry irritably "It's me" they heard a shrill voice say as Moaning Myrtle glided into view. "What the f*** are you doing here Myrtle? Go back to your loo. Can't you see im in the middle of something here?" said Harry looking longingly at Hermione lying next to him. "Not only can I see you're in the middle of something I can also hear you guys in my toilet which happens to be right under under your dormitory" said Myrtle with a chuckle. I heard both of you start off about half an hour ago and have been watching ever since, nice moves pothead" said Myrtle. "Thanks" said Harry with a weary smile "But we'd like to continue without an audience, so get outta her you h**ny b.itch" said Harry getting impatient. "I'm not going anywhere" said Myrtle with a wry smile "I was as much in demand as Miss Ganga in my day, I'd like to see if anything has changed, never wondered why they call me MOANING Myrtle?? said Myrtle retreating to the corner whence she came. "Fine, watch if you must but not a word to anybody else in Hogfarts Castle, you understand me?" Having dealt with Myrtle Harry finally back to Hermione who was casting a mattresso spingiora spell to make their bed more bouncy. Ok guys this is all i've got so far, its my first attemt at writing anything real.. was jus school essays before this.. not half as gud as u guys but il get better i promise. smile

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 11:02 PM
Moaning Myrtle is currently offline Click here to Send Moaning Myrtle a Private Message Find more posts by Moaning Myrtle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

big grin Holy shit keep it coming!!!

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 04:04 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Really well done MM, I like the way you inserted Myrtle, she was a character that I loved in the books. I was thinking of calling her Minging Myrtle, but since you said she got her name in other ways, I guess we'll keep it. Nice one thumb up

And thanks for the compliments, I said I'm no writer coz I can only do parody or poetry, but you've given me new incentive to write more, I'm all flattered embarrasment

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 10:09 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I want more sad

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 11:59 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I hope im not ruining the story...

As Ron and Ginny headed for the Gryffindor common rooms hoping that the thing between Harry and Hermy has stoped or at least paused. THey went throu the main hall until they saw a very big crowd standing and listening to the ceiling. Ron and Ginny came up and heard thumping sounds. As Ron aknowledged he whispered to Ginny "The gryffindors common room is upstairs, where the sounds are comming up from" Ginnys eyes widened and she said "It must be Pothead and Hermy!!". Ron was thursting for revenge that Harry took hermy so he took out his wand and pointed it into the ceiling and said something and the sounds got much much louder. Everybody could hear how Hermy was 'ahhing' and all. Girls started giggiling madly and boys had big frowns on their faces because they wanted Hermy. The defense against the dark art teacher- Professor Pimous (Proffesor Rimos from the prizoner of askaban). Proffesor Pimous came up and observed the sounds "Good moves pothead and Hermy 50 points to Gryffindor!" suddenly all the boys who were from gryffindor and had frowned faces started smiling

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 12:11 AM