KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Poem/story.......

Poem/story.......
Started by: RagingSilent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Roulette
Freak

Rain is darkness, so it does surround you, infinite sadness, as you will wait amongst the fallen tears, the tears which the sky has cried. Cried for your grief, as it knows your everlasting pain. As it reflects upon your shadowed thoughts.

Forgotten, ….as are the days of my happiness, they will always remain lost amongst the darkness binding my heart. Shadows, for they represent the happiness I once carried, which is all but hidden…Sanity, an excuse for evil thoughts, but what of the evil which surrounds all beings? The evil that all could fall to.
Insanity, an excuse to forget your past, and to cover all your sorrow .If only it were so…..

So your life has now fallen into a pit of swirling torment, never to cease, until the day you shall die. Such other worries need not concern you, for they do not effect you with such a incredible pain as your life does. So do not lay troubles on an already troubled mind, for I need not reduce myself to any further despair. Look to the night, for that is your only relief from your pain, as night holds silence, silence which is already truth to you, but you still long for it. As I sit alone, immersed in darkness, I am silent, for I hear no voices, I see no one, I am but lone.

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:06 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

laughing yes, we both fall into that category. that poem above, was that a continuation of your other work or the one that i requested?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:07 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i meant the one on the previous page since you are posting so much so fast!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:07 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

laughing out loud

big grin......oh, no...continuation.yes
u aint seeing urs yet! big grin.....

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:11 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

alright. ^.~ a surprise then? laughing out loud

do you title your work?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:12 AM
Roulette
Freak

laughing out loud yer tis surprisebig grin

nah uh.....sumtimes i find it hard to find such a word to title my work...

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:18 AM
Roulette
Freak

maybe 'grieven souls'

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:18 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

maybe like:

the fallen
no solice

but that one you said sounds good too.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:20 AM
Roulette
Freak

dose titles sound good...yes!

tanks...happy

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:25 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

do you have anymore poems?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:30 AM
Roulette
Freak

um, i can post more of de other one ....a continuation of de originally posted one.....

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:33 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

nani? (that means eh?)

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:35 AM
Roulette
Freak

um, i can post more of the one i was posting b4.......coz deres still more of it.big grin

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:41 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

sure!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:44 AM
Roulette
Freak

happy cool...

I am the wanting…..forever searching for what I truly desire, although I have so many to lust after. So many needed things……I only wish I had them captive within my own heart….

Curse all the souls of happiness, all the souls of content who shall wonder this earth in true happiness.
I shall spit upon their dreams and hopes, for who are they to deserve such joy? I hurt myself with such questions, so why do I bother, they only bury me further within the darkness of my soul. Pure jealousy,……

Slay me so I may taste my blood, taste my death, taste my lust for freedom. I yearn for freedom, I yearn for hope…so where shall m y hope be found?

A withering shadow, melting into darkness, as the luminous moon shines upon her form.

Grey clouds have formed above, covering the sky with their darkness, releasing their heavy tears…..
As their cold tears fall over my numb skin, I wipe them away, wiping away the hurt, as so my skin shall become as red as blood, only with no wound to be seen…..

A line of silver, a streak of scarlet, this as my fate, a fate which was not thought to be……So, within my mind I hold a memory of my death….

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:47 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

that one sounds suicidal. where you you get your inspiration from and when did you write all this or some of this?

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:51 AM
Roulette
Freak

*nods yes*

i wrote this all recently, ....
actually, some of this is how i feel.....sometimes i get really down, and i guess writing is what releases my despair

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:54 AM
Roulette
Freak

this is the very last few lines of this poem.....

Now as a soul has passed, so immersed it darkness it shall be, for it knows of no light, only dark.
This soul shall forever wonder alone, guided by darkness and despair. Her eyes are rimmed with darkness, and her heart, cursed with pain. A rose among the thorns, forever lone and left from others sight.

Always wondering, for eternity lost, …… no one shall see this broken heart of a lonely girl…

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:55 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

same with me, releasing my despair part. i could write poems like your's if i tried really hard, but they would sound pretty crappy. i can only do short sentenes.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 09:55 AM
Roulette
Freak

nah man, dun say dat, your vocabulary is very vast, and could hold such amazing poems..i find its easier if you only pay attention to how you feel n ignore everything that is going on around you.....

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 10:00 AM