KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's HP Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Archive) Volume II

Phoe's HP Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Archive) Volume II
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (98): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

This is ouside the grounds! And I don;t if we can just SAY we are rich or {what...}

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 06:38 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

{ain't they all aleaving?}

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 06:39 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

quote:
Originally posted by Trickster
{You would be wrong! Gryffindor is my house. Drake, is your character called Drake? If not, can you please name who you are, cos I find it hard to remember names.}

Dale watched Rydell, and the Ravenclaw following after. He trailed them both fror some time, till he saw the dog in the portraits. He stopped to have a quick conversation wqith it.{i assume it talks/ If I leave i'll be back by half past six}

"So wh are you following? The kid or Rydell?" Dale was on speaking terms with most of the portaits in the castle, and most of those had helped him in one way or another.

My name is Drake Faydark, i'm a 1st year on ravenclaw ^^.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 06:39 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai_Haider
Sauron ist meine Hure!!!

Kai looked up and smiled, "Hey Terra, I haven't seen you in a while."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 06:43 PM
Kai_Haider is currently offline Click here to Send Kai_Haider a Private Message Find more posts by Kai_Haider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Dale span round, surprised by the sudden appearace of the first-year he hd been following a few seconds ago.
"Oh! Erm, hi... I''m Dale. I'm in Gryffindor. I dunno, I haven't seen many Ravenclaws since he sorting. I'm in year 6." He turned round. Buckley had disappeared.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 06:44 PM
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

At the ravenclaw common room Drake sits next to the fire place wondering if he should tell someone about what he saw.
"Maybe i should tell to the mistress about this, but... i don't know, what if the wrong is me? i don't wanna lose points for ravenclaw... but... what if this is important.... i don't know, I wish I had someone to talk to..."
Drake then goes to sleep.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 06:46 PM
Red_Drake is currently offline Click here to Send Red_Drake a Private Message Find more posts by Red_Drake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Karen walked into the Syltherin common room and sat in a comfty chair. She was wondering wut she should do for her Care of Magical Creature class.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 06:53 PM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red_Drake
Dragon lord

Drake woke up, eated breakfast and went to the lake, sat near a tree and started playing his gameboy he bought from the muggles.
"With my homework done i finally can enjoy some free time"
tough he was only trying to forget what he saw at Rydell's office
"eh? what is this?"
the gameboy starts to make strange sounds.
"Ugh... I forgot it does not work here well i'll just have to keep it in the dormitory".

{Well that i didn't know, anyways thats fine thnx Trickster}

Last edited by Red_Drake on Jan 7th, 2004 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 06:59 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

{muggle tech no work here stick out tongue Sorry. Waiting for Angel t tell me wat's imn te paddock.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 07:02 PM
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

Kiara walked down to the edge of the forbidden forest and sat down in teh grass. she dreamed and looked at the lake. suddenly the octopus appeared, it was gigantic, and kiara was a bir scared of it. she would never say it...

Last edited by Candy on Jan 7th, 2004 at 08:04 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 07:11 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

{Who are you talking to? We are all seperated I think}

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 07:16 PM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

[what's the paddock?]

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 07:22 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

{yes as soon as people remove their characters}

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 07:40 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

{oh are you? i thought ya were still here laughing i edited it }

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:03 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

{Outside the hut. It's where he keeps BuckBeak.}

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:05 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

{Just chuck 'em out. are we gunna hvae a proper sorting? Like where we can ye;; and stuff, and have friendly competition}

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 08:18 PM
Elessea

Chris walked out onto the grounds and saw Dale standing at the paddocks behind the gamekeepers hut. " what's up?" he asked politly

Last edited by Elessea on Jan 7th, 2004 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:07 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"I'm not in a hurry, as such. I'm just looking."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:11 PM
Elessea

CHris walked into the slytherin dormitory. He saw Terra doing her potions homework. He walked over to her, remembering that he hadn't done his yet. " you wanna work on the Hw together?" he asked her as a friendly gesture, hoping she wouldnt take it as he was wanting to cheat.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:13 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

Laura walked into the Ravenclaw dorm. Since all the students had been told to leave the great hall, adn she couldnt go with chris, cuz he was in slytherin, she had to come here, for a lack of anything else to do. there wasnt anyone there except a boy sleeping in one of the comfy chairs in front of the fire.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 09:15 PM