KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Naruto series Thread

The Official Naruto series Thread
Started by: chokobo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1600): « First ... « 1434 1435 [1436] 1437 1438 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xavi21yer
Restricted

Account Restricted

I 've seen Naruto manga, it's quite good, sorta on that...action type kinda side...but Sasuke love(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 02:53 AM
Xavi21yer is currently offline Click here to Send Xavi21yer a Private Message Find more posts by Xavi21yer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Are we getting ready for talk-no-justu? I really hope that is not the case. Also where the hell is Madara in all of this? I s he just letting the SA ruin his plan or what? Also I'm not really sure what Sakura and Tsunade are doing at this point: I mean do they really need to heal people right now.

But despite all of my complaining I that the chapter was cool setup. Oh and does this mean that Gaara has to be a jinchuriki again?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 02:58 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I actually thought since she was on the cover Sakura would have a part to play in this chapter. I kept imagining her just fawking punching Obito down to the ground so they could pull out the Bijuu chakra with ease but yeah will never happen.

But Obito as Hokage...certainly would change a lot of things.

For starters why would Minato have a short reign like this AU images are implying? Is Madara going to kill him or something? In the actual universe Obito kills him but what besides him could really get the job done? I mean I guess Nagato exists and could maybe do it.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 03:05 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Talk-no-jutsu for the win.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 09:23 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AuraAngel
I actually thought since she was on the cover Sakura would have a part to play in this chapter. I kept imagining her just fawking punching Obito down to the ground so they could pull out the Bijuu chakra with ease but yeah will never happen.

But Obito as Hokage...certainly would change a lot of things.

For starters why would Minato have a short reign like this AU images are implying? Is Madara going to kill him or something? In the actual universe Obito kills him but what besides him could really get the job done? I mean I guess Nagato exists and could maybe do it.

She's cursed to forever stare at the asses of Naruto and Sasuke as they do all the dirty work.

Yeah, no Uchiha massacre, and no Nine-Tails attack. Madara would need another pawn for his plan. Etc.

Or he just steps down once Obito fulfills all the requirements? There are other shinobi capable of killing him, such as Onoki, but they would have little reason to.
Nagato was slowly manipulated by Tobi.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Last edited by Demonic Phoenix on Oct 24th, 2013 at 02:20 PM

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 02:16 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Yeah but Minato is awfully young. Hiruzen was Hokage forever basically. If Minato only spent 15 year as Hokage one would wonder what the point was.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2013 09:49 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Yeah but Minato is awfully young. Hiruzen was Hokage forever basically. If Minato only spent 15 year as Hokage one would wonder what the point was.

I think it's reasonable to pass things on to a worthy successor if you feel they can do the job as good or better- means there'll be a young kage for an even longer period and gives them more time to establish themselves out of crisis.

And it's not like retiring means he's gone.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2013 12:16 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Q99
I think it's reasonable to pass things on to a worthy successor if you feel they can do the job as good or better- means there'll be a young kage for an even longer period and gives them more time to establish themselves out of crisis.

And it's not like retiring means he's gone.

I believe this is just speculative opinion, at this point, but I do have a question:

Was Hiruzen younger than Minato when either became Hokage?

Same age?

What?

What is your estimate of who was older, basically.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2013 12:30 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Hm, Hiruzen was fairly young in the flashback... I think probably around Minato's age, maybe even a bit younger. I could be wrong.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2013 12:49 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Q99
Hm, Hiruzen was fairly young in the flashback... I think probably around Minato's age, maybe even a bit younger. I could be wrong.

Before the Flashback where we saw Young Hiruzen who was supposedly in his prime (or close to it), I would have said Minato was the youngest, by far.

However, young Hiruzen was quite young...possibly younger. Didn't they make a comment about how young the Hokage's were when they were appointed because someone objected to Kakashi's appointment.

Also, he said he was the strongest in his group which included Tobirama. no expression

Still waiting for Kishimoto to show us why he was considered to be SOOOOO strong.

Holy shit! I just realized something: when I started reading this manga, I was a teen.

I am now Kakashi's age or even older!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2013 01:19 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

You're such a young pup Dadude! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 25th, 2013 01:28 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

The only other potential successor, that we know of, was Orochimaru, who only came along once Hiruzen was well into his term. Hiruzen had to resume his duties as Hokage after Minato was killed.

Whereas if Obito was experienced enough, I don't see why Minato wouldn't willingly step down to let his former student take over. And I think Hashirama might have stepped down to let his brother become Hokage.

On a tangent, this has me thinking (I can't think of any other Kages who could have stepped down instead of being killed), how the f*** did Hashirama die while he was that young? Was he assassinated or did he take on armies or something?

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Oct 25th, 2013 01:38 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

The most likely scenario is that his battle at VotE left him extremely weakened or gravely wounded.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2013 01:49 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Or he just killed himself because he couldn't live without Madara and Mito wasn't enough?

He should have grown his own Madara.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2013 01:52 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

stick out tongue Broken heart is gravely wounded

Old Post Oct 25th, 2013 01:55 AM
Q99

Ok, the latest Springtime of Youth was very good smile

Old Post Oct 27th, 2013 06:56 AM
Bentley
Seitei

This is the longest Talk-No-Jutsu combo ever. It's almost painful to Watch.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 12:32 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Obito had no parents huh? The explains a lot.

Also Rin is the ****ing master of sending mixed messages.

"Let's give Kakashi a present!"

*later holds Obito's hand*

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 01:35 PM
dadudemon

Obito had no parents huh? The explains a lot.

Also Rin is the ****ing master of sending mixed messages.

"Let's give Kakashi a present!"

*later holds Obito's hand*

Rin just wanted to be DP'd in both holes. Can't blame her, really.

The heart wants what the heart...and butthole...and vagina, wants.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 01:56 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Unfortunately for her since Obito is Obito he'd just...

Go right through her. cool

Old Post Oct 29th, 2013 02:00 PM