KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Vacation 2002

Vacation 2002
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

I think they voted on him like a goof, and the next day they found out too many had done the same thing. smile

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:03 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

There is no explination behind Ventura being our governor. A lot of dumbass people went to the voting booth that day.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:07 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

dumb cause they have a different opinion than yours or just plain dumb cause they have swedish ancestors

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:12 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Dumb because they voted a shamless self-promoter as their governor.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:15 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

oh more or less a real american thing to do then

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:20 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

In no way, does the election of Jesse Ventura represent the intelegence of the American people.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:23 AM
finti

Bush ....hmm I rest my case big grin stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:29 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

mad mad

In no way am I going to get into a political debate with you, finti.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:33 AM
finti

Bush and Ventura in leading positions, man what is wrong with you over there.
Heard Bush stepped in it again with some comment about the Pakistani`s, man what a sorry excuse for a leader.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:35 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I'm not going to fight with you right now, finti.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:45 AM
finti

So you support Bush??????

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:48 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I voted for him. And I stand behind what he does.

He is the President of the United States of America. He is the most powerful man in the world. And we elected him into that position. I have faith that he will bring this country, and the rest of the free world into better times.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:51 AM
finti

quote:
He is the most powerful man in the world

thats what is scary, and remember he is the leader of USA not the world. He is not very respected in Norway, we have no faith in him. Gladly the politicians around him are clever or else ....

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:54 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

You should have faith in him, you bastard.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:58 AM
finti

Why? he seem to have limited knowledge about the rest of the world.And in debates he sucks, he should be glad he didnt run against Clinton, cause Clinton would have killed him in a debate.
And while at it Clinton is one of the most populare US presidents ever. In Norway that is. Even the Norwegian politicians were impressed by him. I dont care about his outflying sex escapades he was a damn fine politician which sadly Bush is not

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 09:03 AM
Ratcat

I have to agree there. From the outside, looking in, Bush seems extremely weak. His knowledge of International Affairs seems non-existent.

I wonder if his home popularity would be as great right now if it wasn't for the war on terrorism.

For my money Clinton has been the most respected US president I can remember, as far as the UK is concerned. Reagan comes a close second, due a lot to his close friendship with Thatcher I think.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 09:11 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

funny, he has the reputation to look like a monkey here smile

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 07:44 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Well, I think he's doing a good job. He is where he is because he's smart.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 07:46 PM
yerssot

yep, chimps are rather intelligent

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 08:10 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
He is where he is because he's smart

No it is because of his fathers influence and very good politicians that aid him.
quote:
Well, I think he's doing a good job

Hell he called Greek people for Greecians, thats not even a word besides that it was a huge insult against the Greeks.

And he will mumble fumble in the future. Its like when he gives a speech you wonder what he gonna screw up this time.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2002 11:01 PM