KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Predictions - Episode II - Captain REX's Dark Jedi RPG

Predictions - Episode II - Captain REX's Dark Jedi RPG
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (35): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xeous
The Next.

(I talked to him last night (my time) at like 11 pm till 1 am...I'm on EST)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 09:50 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"I don't. I'm in it for the money."

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 09:52 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

(easy people, give rex a breather, he has a life you know wink)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 09:56 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(hey we're not saying he doesn't. I was just saying when he came on by my time... I'm normally offline when he's on. That was my point... wink)

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 10:05 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I live really close to rex, he should be on, although I did have a mini day in skoo today

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 10:10 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

((It's 3:35 Pacific time, which is where Rex is...))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 11:34 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

exactly!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 11:40 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

I hate to be the snob here but let's keep this thread on track. If you have nothing relavent to say, don't say anything at all...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 11:54 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

(Sorry, I had to walk home carrying a bass clarinet! Those things are f***in huge and it's 2 miles to my house from school! Madness)

(Update momentarily...)

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 11:54 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galiss, you do feel a bit dizzy, and there is a greenish tinge to everything.

Kydor and Dalton are to face off then. I'll make THAT thread too...

"Christof, I told you, we're here to get a job from that Thajkon guy," Silun says to you, slightly annoyed.

Reez, so far there are no challengers.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 12:01 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

(Hahaha, and Thats why I play trumpet!!)
"Ready to lose Dalton??"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 12:05 AM
REXXXX
Networking

(I normally play clarinet, which is smaller than trumpet, but my band teacher wanted me to test the bass...)

Thread's been made, Kydor! We just need to wait for Dalton again. You can put some banter in there, just for fun... stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 12:06 AM
yerssot

so, guess I have to wait for Galiss to get an update?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 12:11 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

No, not really. Anything you care to do rather than standing outside Galiss's quarters?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 12:13 AM
yerssot

knock on the door to get in?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 12:18 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The door's open, he's ignoring you folks though...

I mean, other things in the space station.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 12:24 AM
yerssot

yeah, well, idea wasn't to have a chat with him, just to see if he was doing ok

*looks at Terran*
"Whatcha say we get some breakfast and find something fun to do... wouldn't be that hard"
*winks to her and closes Galiss's door*

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 12:27 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Oh god!

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 12:28 AM
xeous
The Next.

Christof glares at Silun.

"Then where is this Thajkon? And will everyone here be participating in this job?"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 12:34 AM
yerssot

*turns around to christof*
"Listen here slick, if you have any questions, you either shut your mouth or you ask them politly to Terran, is that understood?"

Old Post Jan 27th, 2004 12:36 AM