KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Breeding of Orcs

Breeding of Orcs
Started by: ATM4eternity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Exabyte

quote:
Originally posted by shadowy_blue
^^ laughing Exa..LOL..laughing out loud

Moria Goblins are still the best though. big grin

Lol yea some of them really look like I imagined Moria Orcs big grin happy

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 08:48 AM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pendemonyum

The main point of making the urok'ai thing is... orcs and goblins are weakened by sunlight, and saruman created the uruk'ais (not realy shure out of what) to creat an army thats unstoppable, even buy sunlight.

Old Post May 29th, 2009 04:31 PM
Pendemonyum is currently offline Click here to Send Pendemonyum a Private Message Find more posts by Pendemonyum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bar-en-Danwedh
everybody has english accents in the film!!!

bree residence have cornish farmer accents, all the heros have generic english accents, and the orcs sound like cockney oik soccer fans!

Gimli and Pippin didn't.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 29th, 2009 05:02 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I'm more interested on what kind of Welfare program do the Orcs have.

Old Post May 30th, 2009 12:03 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

T

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 09:51 PM
Incanus is currently offline Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

The Uruk-Hai of Saruman were all his own creations, just ripped off from Sauron. Sauron had already created Orc-Men and Saruman just "perfected"them, as his "Uruk-Hai" were taller, stronger, and more enduring. They could therefore wear heavier armor than regular orcs, so they wernt killed as fast. His Uruks were Uruk-Hai, always reffered to as such, never, as Aragorn said, "Black Uruks of Mordor" in reference to the ones that were sent into Moria by either Khamul or Sauron as the Necromaner in Dol Guldur. (oh, and does any1 know how i can get that little thingy above the U in Khamul?)

Isil
Turgon aran Gondolin tortha gar a matha, i vegil Glamdring gud dae lo, dam an Glamhoth.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2009 09:55 PM
Incanus is currently offline Click here to Send Incanus a Private Message Find more posts by Incanus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

weren't Uruk-Hai a cross breed of goblins with men and orcs ?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2009 07:12 AM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Yes, but where do the Orcs come from? Female Orcs that are never spoken of? You know, the attractive half of the species.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2009 07:36 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khamul 666

rofl im guessing they create that goo you see in the movies

Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 02:15 AM
Khamul 666 is currently offline Click here to Send Khamul 666 a Private Message Find more posts by Khamul 666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Incanus
Istari

That was completly unnesecary dude. Female rocs more than likely were female elves. Obivously.

Isil

Old Post Aug 21st, 2009 08:59 PM
Khamul 666

What the f**k? im having trouble seeing how it was unnesecary ,but if anyone found it offending I am sorry ,I am terrible at socializing and eventually end up making myself look like a complete @$$hole .

Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2009 04:26 AM