KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » A big NONO in a guy!

A big NONO in a guy!
Started by: lil bitchiness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yeah, let's talk about something else, m'kay? yes

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 07:56 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I clean my finger nails everyday...yes

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 07:57 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I have excellent personal hygiene! big grin

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 07:58 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I am a lazy bastard!

Err...I mean, my armpits are clean.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 07:59 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Like, last year, i went to a festival, and we camped out in a field (obviously seeing how it was a festival) so thats the only time i didnt have shower for 2 days...no Bleh, i hated it, but i saw all these awesome bands!! eek!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:03 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I love those festivals!!! eek!

I usually shower every morning before work, shave a little, use a bit of gel in the pelo, and I brush my teeth in the morning and at night before I go to bed. I buy my deoderant at the dollar store! big grin And I use mouthwash before I brush! That's important! I lag on flossing, though.erm

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:07 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I shower at night before getting on the internet.

I shave whenever I damn well please, I just shaved a bit over an hour ago.

I brush my teeth after lunch (I don't eat breakfast) and before going to bed, but if I have something stuck in my teeth or some shit, I will brush them real quick whenever to get it out.

I need to use mouthwash a bit more though, and I also lag on flossing.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:09 AM
lil bitchiness
-

Yeah...i go to Leeds fest every year eek! its a tradition now!! happy

And if you do shower you get shit from everyone cos you were ment to be scraty at the end of day 4 blink

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:09 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yeah...i go to Leeds fest every year eek! its a tradition now!! happy

And if you do shower you get shit from everyone cos you were ment to be scraty at the end of day 4 blink

Oh yeah, totally. At Reggae on the River, you just swim in the river and that's the shower.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:13 AM
LanceWindu

Hippy's roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:14 AM
lil bitchiness
-

oh and I have shower before bed, sometimes in the morning too...if ive been up all night studying then yes. Brush my teeth, use mouthwash, which i have to use anyway, because of my tongue piercing..get my hair done..nothing on it usually...wipe face with face wipes every morning too..make up..only eyes...and then grab my books and run to the lecture...usually.

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Feb 12th, 2004 at 08:21 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:15 AM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Oh yeah, totally. At Reggae on the River, you just swim in the river and that's the shower.

Yeah...thumb up

I like it because there is a lot of my friends there and we all camp together..its so cool!!!!!
Go to see bands sit arround getting drunk!! yey!! Cant wait for August now!! Its gonna be gggggreat!!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:17 AM
LanceWindu

Your boos?

I bet you mean boots...or boobs.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:18 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

books maybe? erm

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:20 AM
lil bitchiness
-

yeah...it was books!! ding ding ding, Hiker gets 3 points!!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:21 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Sweet!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:51 AM
LanceWindu

Do I get any points for improvosational skills in trying to figure out the word?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:53 AM
lil bitchiness
-

Yeah...you can have a brownie!!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:54 AM
LanceWindu

Special brownie?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:55 AM
thorncrawler
very with the sexy W_E

i only have dodgy facal hair, thats the only one i have

@->--"victims arn't we all"
the glass may be half full but the bottles empty
i was with yumcarrots, now im with wicked_elphie

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 08:56 AM
thorncrawler is currently offline Click here to Send thorncrawler a Private Message Find more posts by thorncrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote