KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Who could take down The Incredible Hulk?

Who could take down The Incredible Hulk?
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillAll

OMG. why am i not surprised to see your name here wolverine8888? i think you should be wolverine6666 because you lie so friggin much.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 04:43 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

well this guy kicked his ass, who he is and why i have no clue. but I found it a little odd some guy called thunderbird could spank hulk like a school girl........but whatever

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 07:59 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

that is Thunderbird's little brother, Warpath a mutant...he can roll around with a calm hulk...but he is not in his league....what issue is that?...he has no business fighting the Hulk...he has barely got any superhuman durability...i dont even know if he even has bulletproof skin...I may be wrong and its the real thunderbird...but he is supposed to be dead...and i dont see how a guy that died in a plane crash could ever take the Hulk...cool picture though

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:51 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickademus420

In Old Man Logan Wolverine gets eaten by Hulk, then claws his way out, killing him. 'Nuff said.
Previous to that, he has held his own against Hulk. Although Wolverine is my favorite, I still believe Hulk has a better chance in a fight between the 2 of them.
Also, Namor, is a strong m'fer. I believe he could beat the Hulk if he threw down quick enough.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2013 02:13 AM
nickademus420 is currently offline Click here to Send nickademus420 a Private Message Find more posts by nickademus420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Hulk

wolverine8888 there is a way you could prove to us all that you are right. show a list of the exact comic books that you've seen wolverine and spider-man and all of those other guys defeat the hulk and then we could read those comics and we could see for ourselves that you were right and we were wrong.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 01:50 AM
King Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send King Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by King Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Hulk

Deal?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2014 01:50 AM
King Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send King Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by King Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote