KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Final Kingdom-X (a mix of final fantasy, x-men & kingdom hearts) ROLE PLAY

The Final Kingdom-X (a mix of final fantasy, x-men & kingdom hearts) ROLE PLAY
Started by: Arcane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"kool", Eddie said. They all got on the transporter. Then got teleported above water then they fell in. "i think atlantica is below us, Delia do u think u can do wat Donald did to Sora, u know turn us into half water creatures?", Eddie said trying to stop sinking.

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post May 1st, 2004 01:24 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

She kicked her legs in the water, at the same time trying to keep hold of her staff.

"I suppose I can try..."

Concentrating, Delia tried to remember the spell. A few moments passed. She knew the pressure was on. "Thats it! I remember it now."

The jewel on her staff began to glow again and they were all temporarily transformed into sea creatures. She looked to her legs, which were now a pair of violet mermaid fins.

"Well, this is certainly interesting."

Old Post May 1st, 2004 01:31 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie looked at his legs and they became 10 squid legs, they all started to swim down to the castle when a red-haired mermaid swam straight into them. She screamed, "watch out the shark is behide you guys". They all turned around and saw the shark.
~Rikku and Delia sorry but u cant use any electricity magic down here, or fire. and Rikku and X just post in wat sea creatures u are wen u post ur next message, i think that is enough for tonight mabey we should wait till tomorro~

Old Post May 1st, 2004 01:38 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

~ok that's cool big grin~

Old Post May 1st, 2004 01:39 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

The light started to grow and spread to all around her.Her golden staff floated beside her blinding her eyes with the light. She covered them as glass blew in all directions. Water fell out of the broken container as Maleficent looked on. "How did you do that, princess?" asked the cold hearted lady eveily.

"First of all I'm no princess and you must be mistaken. 2nd of all I'm outta here!" said Yuna as a flash went around her making her cough before she hurried to Maleficent's transporter. Zooming off she dropped in a ocean world. Gasping she fell into the murky darkness before she closed her eyes. Her mind zinged on one last thought about being a princess. She knew nothing of that!
((Her friends are close by so they can save her))

Old Post May 1st, 2004 02:58 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie froze the shark and it sank to the bottom of the sea. they all went to the to of the ocean were they saw Yuna.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:05 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Her dress fluttered and all of the life in her started to drain away. When she was dead the heartless can get her and you get the picture.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:08 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

"Hold on!"

Delia quickly mustered up the magic required to turn Yuna into a sea creature as well. With a flash of blue light from teh crystal on her staff, Yuna was transformed. Delia saw that the girl was failing. She performed a curaga spell in order to revive her.

"I'm getting tired. I'm going to need to cut back on my magic use for a while."

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:10 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Huh?" Yuna gasped as she sputtered out unneeded water. She glanced at her blue fins and white aqua shirt. Her staff glimmered in her hand.
((Can Yuna do also water spells and healing if that's not too much.))

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:12 PM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

Delia swam towards Yuna, who seemed to be stable again.

"Are you alright?"

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:15 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~yeh~

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:16 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"hello every one im ariel", says Ariel. "hi ariel im Eddie, this is Yuna, Rikku, X and Delia", said Eddie.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:27 PM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

"Hello, Princess Ariel." Delia addressed the mermaid.

She had made a note to be familiar with all the dignitaries in the dozens of worlds fighting the Heartless.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:30 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

suddenly Ursula and a bunch of heartless came. Ursula created a whirlpool that sucked up Yuna and Ariel they were traped, now the rest of us have to fight Ursula and the heartless.
~Yuna u still can heal us but that is all~

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:39 PM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

"Not again..." Delia rolled her eyes. She swung her staff to her other hand. She attmepted to muster her ramining magic, but the focusing crystal on her staff could hardly flickered.

"I don't know if I'm strong enough yet, Eddie. I'll just have to do it the old fashion way..."

She kicked forward, brandishing her staff.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:42 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

*But do I have water powers in other places?*
"What's the meaning of this?" screamed Yuna to the ugly Ursula. "I'm No Princess! She is!" Yuna pointed to Ariel because being captured was driving her crazy to why theu did it!

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:42 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"aha u fool, we are not looking for princesses, we are looking for princesses of heart", Ursula said as she went to attack the gruop.

Eddie got out his keyblades and shot icickles at three heartless the died but there is heeps more.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:45 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~yeh u have all your powers yuna but u are trapt in a whirlpool and healing is the only thing u can use in there~

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:46 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"Princess of What?" asked Yuna. "I'm not one of those!" She cast the spell protect on her friends from in the grip of the tentacle.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:47 PM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

Delia left Eddie to go after Ursula herself. She raised her staff high.

"Graviga!"

A vortex appeared around the sea-witch's head, damaging her slightly. But no sooner had Delia created the gravity well, it ha ddisappeared.

"Dammit, my magic has been drained!"

Delia struck out at Heartless who had changed course and attacked her. Swinging her staff, she destroyed several.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:50 PM