KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » PLAYERS- CURRENT AND POTENTIAL- OF USH'S GAME, PLEASE READ! The end.. and the future

PLAYERS- CURRENT AND POTENTIAL- OF USH'S GAME, PLEASE READ! The end.. and the future
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

huh? you mean making two games?

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:27 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Lord no, I just meant OPINION will be split.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

okie good big grin

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:32 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Phew, had me worried for a second, Ush! stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 11:53 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Hey but u could make a lot of new force powers if u used the matrix system, giving combat a greater tactical feeling.. IMO...

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 08:58 AM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

The more I think about it and I've also had a good look at the Matrix system I think I'd like to give it a go.
I wouldnt have thought it hurt to try, if people then decide they dont like it we could go back to the old system.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 11:06 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Okidokey!

I would not want to make up TOO many force powers, Rusky. It is just not as appropriate. And duelling is handled in its own mini-game anyway.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 22nd, 2004 at 12:05 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 11:47 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

idd, no need for tons of force powers, just the basic powers that we know from the movie

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 11:57 AM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

okey smile

When do we start testing this out ?

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 05:18 PM
rusky is currently offline Click here to Send rusky a Private Message Find more posts by rusky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

mwahaha..force powers evil face

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 11:37 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Errr, well, I guess I could start work on it kinda soon, though it must be said the main game is hardly rocketing right now, due to Gundy being busy.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 11:39 AM
Dexx
wingless

bleh..so?..-1 to light side....stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 11:55 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The story kinda revolves around her...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 11:57 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Hey, I'm up for more SW RPG, One of the reasons I finally decide not to go back to the matrix one is due to the Dice Rolling, I like the SW ones better, if the matrix ones were more like SW ones ion a combat sence it would be great, but I can see how it would be bloody hard to do that,
Anyway, I'm always up for another Campaign.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 12:25 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I seem to have this nasty habit of bucking change.

I say keep it the way it is, but I AM open to a test-drive.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 05:34 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rusky
Waiting for da snow

Great.. smile

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 06:00 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Question- would people want the rules for exotic aliens?

BtVS

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 11:18 PM
rusky
Waiting for da snow

huh ? Come again ? confused

Have fun||

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 08:32 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

Do you mean rules for exotic aliens like the taking into account for the difference in strength of a wookie v human or do you mean creating a set of special abilities for characters like my Rah who is a made up species? Or both?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 08:44 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

would be cool

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 12:04 PM