KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Dark Side leadership issue

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Dark Side leadership issue
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And failing. But yes, if that is what you want. In fact, the preview for the game showed the end of the latest attempt. You had to wipe out the leadership of the clan you were trying to get in with.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 15th, 2004 08:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Specifically, Galder did. stick out tongue

Just waiting for things to kick off, I suppose...

Old Post May 16th, 2004 04:54 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Err, I meant, where were you in this discussion? We cannot pin down the nature of the group- and hence start the game- without input from the boss!

Also waiting for Gundy. Actually, I don't have the DS story yet either but I think I will have that before some other factors needed are sorted.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2004 05:34 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I was right- I got the DS storyline some 20 minutes after writing that...

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2004 06:36 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Coolio...

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:12 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Coolio except that this whole thing isn't done yet...

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:42 PM
General Zink
Bane

Will be eventually. yes

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:44 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Alright, nature of the group...

Primarily, I let people do what they are good at, though Nume puts a damper on the more violent templates so they don't kill everyone we try to talk to (though, as far as I can tell, it happens anyway). We don't let people know we can use the Force unless we have to.

Hope that helps a bit...

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:48 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Okidokey. How do you control people like Galder?

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:58 PM
General Zink
Bane

I let him have his fun every now and then, but I try to keep him under control by threatening to turn him out into the cold without a hope of surviving, kind of like a "You need us to survive" thing.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:19 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Bearing in mind he could probably kill you one on one?

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:38 PM
General Zink
Bane

Hmm...

I also allow him to have a bit of power in the group, like my right hand man type thing. That way, he's less likely to hate me if I let him be the leader occasionally.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:40 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Or it could make him more power hungry... stick out tongue

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:42 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

A difficult position to handle.

So, you have made Galder your second in command? This is the kind of important thing we all have to know, you see.

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:45 PM
General Zink
Bane

Well, he was the leader before, so yes, he is second in command.

Takuan is who Nume looks to for advice, because he seems to be one of the few Dark-Siders who has the ability to think.

Rah is my thug. stick out tongue

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:27 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Who told you Galder was the leader before???

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:30 PM
General Zink
Bane

Where did I read that...

I think you might have said it earlier, or it might have been someone else...

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:31 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I think Dexx might be alarmed at that...

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:32 PM
General Zink
Bane

Hmm, I have to think that over then...

I would still like to make a veteran my right hand man, or make them all my inner circle. I guess right hand man wouldn't work, since they aren't exactly as balanced in template as, say, a Fallen. Galder is more likely to kill things, Takuan would want to stay out of combat, and Rah...well, he's a thug, he doesn't want to be up front. wink

I guess they could all be inner circle...

As for those who were traveling with me before we met the vets, which is TM, DR, and Trickster...hmm...dunno...

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:39 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Might those travelling with you perhaps resent it if the new arrivals are promoted over them?

BtVS

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:42 PM