KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Upcoming GoF Movie - Trailers, Previews and Gossip! [merged]

What do you think about her looks?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
She is beautiful! 9 21.95%
She is OK. 19 46.34%
Oh no! She is not worth Cho! 13 31.71%
Total: 41 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Upcoming GoF Movie - Trailers, Previews and Gossip! [merged]
Started by: luna050

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Elondra
Punk Princess

Cedric Diggory new

(please log in to view the image)

With work starting on the next Potter film, Newsround can exclusively reveal that the part of Cedric Diggory will be played by teenager Robert Pattinson.
The news was revealed by his acting agency. Robert, who is from London, is a strapping 6ft 1.

Like Cedric he's a highly skilled sportsman, taking part in everything from football and athletics to skiing and snowboarding.

But he's also reportedly an excellent musician playing guitar and keyboards.

Love rival

Goblet won't be his first film, he'll be appearing in the movie of Vanity Fair playing Rawdy Crawley and a German film called Kingdom In Twilight.

As well as stage roles in Macbeth, Anything Goes and Tess of the D'Urbevilles.

Find out who will play Mad-Eye
In Goblet of Fire, as well as being Harry's love rival for Cho Chang, Hufflepuff hero Cedric also competes against Harry as the other Hogwarts' champion in The Triwizard Tournament.

Speculation

For months there has been a lot of speculation about who will play the part.

Since Newsround discovered he was playing the part, it's emerged that Robert's name had also been mentioned in connection with the part of Cedric on the "Chambers and Secrets" fan messageboard.

Filming is due to get underway fully in July, and the movie should be released in November 2005.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 07:50 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dRe4MsRrE4L
~~DREAMING~~

November 2005?? thats a REALLY long time from now sad ...someone told me it was gunna be this november....i guess we're gunna hve to wait for one year and half....that sucks...

I know this is out of topic but anyone knows when the 6th book comes out?

love may not make the world go round
*but it makes the ride worth while.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 01:07 AM
dRe4MsRrE4L is currently offline Click here to Send dRe4MsRrE4L a Private Message Find more posts by dRe4MsRrE4L Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harryfan#1

Shocked

I think it should be all the triwizard champions on one side(exept harry he really isnt all that into it an outsider), Voldemort in the middle faded,and harry ron and hermione on the other side

Happy Dance rock beer rock beer rock beer rock beer rock

Last edited by harryfan#1 on Jun 11th, 2004 at 04:20 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 04:14 PM
harryfan#1 is currently offline Click here to Send harryfan#1 a Private Message Find more posts by harryfan#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Hey everyone...*waves*

Firstly, I was quite looking forward to the twins trick on Dudley but I would rather other things were in the film if there is such a limit.

Also, I've heard a lot concerning the casting rumours. I know who Brendan Gleeson is but could someone post pictures or links to all of the others?? [Madam Maxime, Krum, Cho etc.]

Thanks.

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 06:50 AM
Lyn is currently offline Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

quote:
Originally posted by dRe4MsRrE4L
November 2005?? thats a REALLY long time from now sad ...someone told me it was gunna be this november....i guess we're gunna hve to wait for one year and half....that sucks...

I know this is out of topic but anyone knows when the 6th book comes out?

It will go by fast with everything else you're doing, you seem to forget about waiting, and focus on everything else. Who knows when she is going to finish the 6th book. Last time, we waited three years! That was because of getting married, moving, and having a baby though...

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 04:46 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

The poster should have a Dragon on it similar to the UK paperback edition of the book. Id be surprised if it had Voldemort on it because I think they will want to keep his return as a surprise to those who haven't read the book.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:26 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

meow

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 08:42 PM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

? confused What are you talking about sk8stuff09?

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 01:04 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuss_baby101

i dont kno many ppl who hav NOT read any hp books maybe 1 or 2 ne ways i think it shuld look like: maybe hav a dragon like in the background and of course the 3 and voldy and wormtail and all the champions like at the bottom of the poster and maybe off to the side all the judges and rita skeeter(ugh) lol well now u hav my opinion! peace out!!

Attachment: ff xx rriikkuu.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

I don't know when it will be,
but someday I will conquer it
and I will do it without
FALSE HOPE!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 02:26 AM
siriuss_baby101 is currently offline Click here to Send siriuss_baby101 a Private Message Find more posts by siriuss_baby101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

Hello chaps, i'm British actor Charles Toadstool. I was picked to play Cedric Diggory's part in the 4th Harry Potter movie by Warner Bros. Filming has just started, and i'm off set right now. I've been a KMC member for quite a while now. Sorry, no pics. Good day!

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 03:06 PM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zombieman
The Undead

Bullshit, Ive just heard whos playing Diggory and it ain't you.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 06:40 PM
zombieman is currently offline Click here to Send zombieman a Private Message Find more posts by zombieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doejoecricket
Unidentified Human Bean

it should hav ron slitly separated from hary... at first at lesast..

But through it all, one name I have been:
Jim Jim to Dim Dim, but I dont get it at all
I scratch my head in confusion ~Dim Dim

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 07:47 PM
doejoecricket is currently offline Click here to Send doejoecricket a Private Message Find more posts by doejoecricket Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doejoecricket
Unidentified Human Bean

it should have title in da mid... darkmark 'n voldy floating around vaguly... harry/ron/hermione up top... champions/karkoraff/maxine sumwhr as well... 'n also a yule ball theme... dunno... christmass tree? dancing???

But through it all, one name I have been:
Jim Jim to Dim Dim, but I dont get it at all
I scratch my head in confusion ~Dim Dim

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 07:47 PM
doejoecricket is currently offline Click here to Send doejoecricket a Private Message Find more posts by doejoecricket Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 01:59 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orient_celts
Dune House Atreides

I would like them to meet with the Weasley's too. They could start at the fireplace scene then cut to the Burrow. smile

quote:
Originally posted by RebelPhoenix
I'm not too sure what I make of this - at first I thought well hey, they were in the first three movies and already established so with the sheer amount of action in this book it has to be hard to adapt it to film enough already hence they are cutting all bits that aren't vital to the plot. Also, they are bound to back later on. But now I don't know because I would have loved to see them meeting the Weasley's as well for the first time. Still though, they have time limits and stuff and they probably want to concentrate more on the essential scenes and the connected bits that lead up to it so I can understand.

<a href="http://moonlight-united.com">moonlight-united.com</a>

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 01:09 AM
orient_celts is currently offline Click here to Send orient_celts a Private Message Find more posts by orient_celts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orient_celts
Dune House Atreides

Re: suggestions for goblet of fire poster

How about... a standing dragon (looking very menacing) with wings spread out holding the Goblet of Fire. Depicted in various stages of their triwizarding tasks are Cedric, Harry, Fleur and Krum at the bottom of the dragon. Then somewhere in the foreground, a cemetary scene with Harry dueling Voldermort while the Deatheaters surrounds them.

quote:
Originally posted by x-men
what do u think that the goblet of fire poster should be like
i think it should be something like....
if harry has a duel out with voldemort it should be harry dueling with voldermort at the bottom,the title in the middle and a shot of harry ron and hermione or a vage picture of voldemort at the top

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 01:44 AM
orient_celts is currently offline Click here to Send orient_celts a Private Message Find more posts by orient_celts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeffer_wrote
my preciousssssssss

my idea of the poster....

the four Triwizard Champions in front, the Dark Mark hovering over them in the background, the beams of the two wands (one green, and the other red, for the wands of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and Harry, respectively) above them....

how's that? lolz

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:25 AM
jeffer_wrote is currently offline Click here to Send jeffer_wrote a Private Message Find more posts by jeffer_wrote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

from wands thing u probably mean to show the priori incantatem?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 06:35 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeffer_wrote
my preciousssssssss

exactly, the Prori Incantatem... but more on the beams really, show the difference between the colors....Voldemort's was a green beam, right? and Harry's was a red beam. show how those two cross...

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 06:40 AM
jeffer_wrote is currently offline Click here to Send jeffer_wrote a Private Message Find more posts by jeffer_wrote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orient_celts
Dune House Atreides

Do you think the HP official site will one day launch a GoF poster contest? I think it would kewl to participate in one. smile Altho it might be a burden to their servers.... Oh well, just a suggestion. No harm in asking. smile

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 08:29 AM