KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Upcoming GoF Movie - Trailers, Previews and Gossip! [merged]

What do you think about her looks?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
She is beautiful! 9 21.95%
She is OK. 19 46.34%
Oh no! She is not worth Cho! 13 31.71%
Total: 41 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Upcoming GoF Movie - Trailers, Previews and Gossip! [merged]
Started by: luna050

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danis4ever

The role for Viktor Krum was decided. Though the Warner Bothers did not post any pictures.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2004 07:03 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

nor did they post the name

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 12:11 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Have they made Cedric and Cho official yet? I don't think so...

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 12:58 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

i heard from my friend there's a great chance it's BoA and i think they have a cedric in mind but i 4got his name...check out the hp movie pics i think it's called

-Don't leave us

Old Post Apr 15th, 2004 01:41 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

GOF Updates

Put it all here... all the GOF updates (facts) on the film you want to share...

As most of you know:

Madame Maxime, Mad Eye Moody, Viktor Krum, and Cho Chang has been officially casted. (Dunno about Cedric Diggory)

I thought you might find these interesting...

Here's a bit of the interview on BBC Radio 1 with Daniel Radcliffe:

quote:
Jo: This is the film where all the love interest comes in, doesn't it? Begins to, for Harry?

Dan: In the book. But, kind of not so much in the third film. In the third thing, the love thing is between Ron and Hermione, which is really funny. It's really, really good.

Jo: In the fourth film, though?

Dan: Yeah, because it's kind of Harry falling in love with Cho Chang. Yeah.

Jo: So, you're filming that at the moment?

Dan: Yeah.

Jo: Kissing scenes?

Dan: Let's hope so!

Jo: Is she gorgeous?

Dan: No... yeah, she's very pretty. She's really cool, though, Katie's awesome!

And also Emma Watson's met the actor who plays Viktor Krum, and she said (I quote) "He's really nice.."

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post May 26th, 2004 09:37 PM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

Will someone please merge this thread with this:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294989.html

GOF UPDATES...

Anyways, has anyone read the interview with Dan on BBC Radio 1... (look above if you haven't)... A bit is about Katie Leung, and what Daniel thinks about her... smile

Old Post May 27th, 2004 04:12 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jeffer_wrote
my preciousssssssss

The Upcoming Goblet of Fire film

OK, so we all know the three main leads are coming back for the fourth film, and the role of Cho Chang has been pretty much filled out.

And i heard news that the Lord Voldemort character will be essayed by none other than John Malkovich! Yay! I am sooooo psyched!!!!!!!

here's the news article from http://imdb.com/news/wenn/2004-04-30/#celeb2

Malkovich Signs for 'Potter IV'

Hollywood star John Malkovich has landed a starring role in the next Harry Potter movie, playing evil Lord Voldemort. The Dangerous Liaisons actor's daughters Amandine, 13 and Lowrie, 12 - huge fans of the fantasy franchise - convinced him to appear in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.

But he will have to share the part with a computerized puppet - at the beginning of the film, the wizard is supposed to be so wasted by his own evil he is barely a skeleton.

A movie insider says, "He is perfect for the role. He will play the 'restored' human version of Lord Voldemort and has a spectacular fight scene with Harry at the end of the film." Mike Newell has taken on directing duties on the fourth Potter picture, which recently began shooting. The first two were helmed by Chris Columbus and the third - Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban - was directed by Alfonso Cuaron.

Last edited by jeffer_wrote on Jun 8th, 2004 at 12:07 AM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 11:56 PM
jeffer_wrote is currently offline Click here to Send jeffer_wrote a Private Message Find more posts by jeffer_wrote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Thanks for telling us, but I'm sorry, the news is old here!

Who should play...?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t24404.html

Madame Maxime and Mad-Eye Moody
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t294989.html

who should be mad-eye moody?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t290211.html

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 01:06 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Closing... Closed... wink

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 10:55 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

Whoa.. this was the first thread on GOF Film, and everybody kept on making new ones that this thread's been forgotten and lost.

Mods., please merge. But PLEASE DON'T close. Let's make this official.

Anyways, anybody seen the new pictures of Katie Leung (Cho Chang) with Emma Watson on set? Mugglenet had them posted yesterday, but it's been deleted because I have NO idea why. The new pictures of Katie and Emma together came from a LiveJournal website though. I don't know what the user's name is. If anyone has any idea where I can find these pix, please post. Thanks.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 06:59 AM
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

OMG! I wanna see those pics!! lol. Why did mugglenet delete them! sad

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 07:17 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

sad

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 09:32 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joy2dWorld
Oriental Potentate

Hey, pls post those pix that shanie said... please?

Here's an update-- I read somewhere, I just cant put my finger on exactly where-- that Dan is currently taking scuba-diving lessons "for his many underwater scenes in the 4th Harry Potter movie."

Great! But how about the others? I know they are all submerged in that 2nd tri-wizard task! That's --

Harry & Ron
Krum & Hermione
Cedric & Cho
Fleur & her little sister

Happy Dance Slytherin rulez! Rupert Rox My Sox! Weasley Is My King! Go R/H! Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 10:26 AM
Joy2dWorld is currently offline Click here to Send Joy2dWorld a Private Message Find more posts by Joy2dWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

edited and stuck by PHOE

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 11:18 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i know there isn't any quidditch in the book 4 but i hope the film makers don't add any in cus quidditch really does annoy me

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 01:41 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x-men
pyro rules!

has the golet of fire started filming yet

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 03:19 PM
x-men is currently offline Click here to Send x-men a Private Message Find more posts by x-men Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

yes, ages ago

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 03:41 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harryfan142
2nd Year Wizard

Re: suggestions for goblet of fire poster

quote:
Originally posted by x-men
what do u think that the goblet of fire poster should be like
i think it should be something like....
if harry has a duel out with voldemort it should be harry dueling with voldermort at the bottom,the title in the middle and a shot of harry ron and hermione or a vage picture of voldemort at the top

I think it should be the Hungarian Horntail above the title...with Harry, Ron, and Hermione under the Title.

quote:
Originally posted by ladygrim
i know there isn't any quidditch in the book 4 but i hope the film makers don't add any in cus quidditch really does annoy me

There is TONS! of Quidditch in the forth book because [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he is going to the Quidditch World Cup. In the book it is around 20 some pages long!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 06:09 PM
Harryfan142 is currently offline Click here to Send Harryfan142 a Private Message Find more posts by Harryfan142 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

tis true forgot all about that part!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 09:40 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

Isn't that what their doubles are supposed to do? stick out tongue

Anyways, you were asking for the pix of Katie and Emma together on set. It turns out that it's fake after all. That's probably why Mugglenet pulled it off.

*Georgina_A* posted this so-called picture here. It came from this website: http://www.freewebs.com/katieleung/latestnews.htm

quote:
Originally posted by Joy2dWorld
Hey, pls post those pix that shanie said... please?

Here's an update-- I read somewhere, I just cant put my finger on exactly where-- that Dan is currently taking scuba-diving lessons "for his many underwater scenes in the 4th Harry Potter movie."

Great! But how about the others? I know they are all submerged in that 2nd tri-wizard task! That's --

Harry & Ron
Krum & Hermione
Cedric & Cho
Fleur & her little sister

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 11:37 AM