KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Superman vs Goku

Who will win Superman or Goku
This poll is closed.
Goku 17 70.83%
Superman 7 29.17%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman vs Goku
Started by: 2Tidus!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

Superman would win yes

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:52 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Yep.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 12:38 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Superman would get his ass kicked all around Smallville, if ya watch the "justice leauge" he gets hurt all the time, and goku is far stronger then any one that superman has fought......ever......goku wouldent even have to go SSJ to beat him, a simple Kaio ken times 10 and a kemehameha would most likley kill superman

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 05:02 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

I really cant believe that u ppl think that superman wuld win......WTF???

honestly, Goku can destroy the whole solar system without blinking an eye, if goku went SS3, superman wouldent know what the hell was going on.....Gokus to fast and to strong i would bet 1, 000, 000 dollars that goku would win in about 5 min

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 05:07 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

ahhhhhhh COUGH goku is the most powerful warrior in the UNIVERSE!!! COUGH

[EDIT]

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Jun 16th, 2004 at 05:39 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 05:08 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

oh and if ya cant tell, the poll is pretty onesided as well...... What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 05:10 PM
Cizal

Because people have only seen the Justice League show, and know that the Cartoon Supes would get his ass kicked. Well, he's the ONLY one that will be beaten by Goku. All other Superman's will DEMOLISH Goku. SSJ4 Goku couldn't even lift up a BUILDING, if you're going to use GT. Supes can lift at least 40 billion tons. Goku has NO chance to survive.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 06:57 PM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

GOKU CAN DESTROY THE WHOLE FRIGGIN SOLAR SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH EASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE COULD DO IT AS A SUPER SAIYAN 2, AND HE CAN DOUBLE THAT POWER....BECAUSE OF SUPER SAIYAN 4.......WOW EYE BEAMS.......NOT IMPRESSIVE.........GOKU JUST POWERING UP ALMOST DESTROYES THE EARTH.............WTF??????? SUPERMAN STANDS NO CHANCE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

[EDIT]

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Jun 16th, 2004 at 09:46 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:36 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

DO U PEOPLE EVEN WATCH DBZ??????????????

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:38 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

as a matter of fact i would put Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Cell, Frieza, Buu, Piccolo, Andriod 18 and 19 against superman anyday, all the strong DBZ characters would rape superman..let along Goku, who is the most powerful of any of them.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:45 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Ok, since we are including Goku's transformations, lets include a Superman that has been laying in the sun for over 80 centuries. Superman can rip through time(DC One Million, Superman Prime) HAHAHA destroy the solar system...big whoop. Superman can make Goku breathe out of his eye sockets and shit out of his mouth.

I can't believe you actually said "if you watch the justice league" that Superman is NOTHING compared to the comic book Superman.

Last edited by Mr. Sandman on Jun 16th, 2004 at 09:32 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 09:30 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

OMG................ur just making stuff up now....how bout i say then that that goku achieves Super saiyan 6 then transformes into a super saiyan 6 Oozru....and then fuses with Golden Oozru Vegeta, and uses Super 6 Oozru Warp kemehameha, big bang final flash, times 20.........i mean....lol...wtf?

[EDIT]

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Jun 16th, 2004 at 09:47 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 09:43 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
GOKU CAN DESTROY THE WHOLE FRIGGIN SOLAR SYSTEM YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH EASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE COULD DO IT AS A SUPER SAIYAN 2, AND HE CAN DOUBLE THAT POWER....BECAUSE OF SUPER SAIYAN 4.......SUPERMAN CANT DO SHIT...........WOW EYE BEAMS.......NOT IMPRESSIVE.........GOKU JUST POWERING UP ALMOST DESTROYES THE EARTH.............WTF??????? SUPERMAN STANDS NO CHANCE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to calm down ((The Anomaly)). If this thread cannot be kept civil I will be force to close it.

Note: I'm only allowing this thread to continue as long as fans have an opinon on this subject. But if there can't be any order or courtesy to each other I will closed it.

So please, stay on topic.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 09:44 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

well im sorry, but if he can say that superman can "sit in the sun for 80 centuries" i should be able to say something equally as retarted

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 09:46 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I don't want ANY personal attacks on any of the board members!

This is the last time I will ask you to keep it civil!

If this continues this thread will be CLOSED!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 09:49 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
OMG................ur just making stuff up now....how bout i say then that that goku achieves Super saiyan 6 then transformes into a super saiyan 6 Oozru....and then fuses with Golden Oozru Vegeta, and uses Super 6 Oozru Warp kemehameha, big bang final flash, times 20.........i mean....lol...wtf?

[EDIT]

You think im making Superman Prime up? haha i gave you an issue reference in my last post. DC One Million, look it up.

You know what? I wouldn't be surprised if Goku suddenly was able to be Super Sayin 5 kajillion or whatever, the writers never put a limit on Goku. Ive seen every DB and DBZ episode, and i think the writing is horribly contradictory and repetitive. i refuse to watch GT, its just the same old crap.

Also, Superman is immortal he DIED and came back to life. yea Goku did, but not by his own accord. he had to be wished back several times. Goku dies, and often. What does that tell you about him?

Last edited by Mr. Sandman on Jun 16th, 2004 at 09:59 PM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 09:56 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

..sigh..........u ppl are impossible, i would put goku up against any superman any time any place, NOT SUPER!!, id say to Goku, just kill him and get it over with, and dont bother transforming, it wouldent be worth the energy.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 10:02 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I think you need to read up on Superman. Supplying your argument with facts is crucial to winning. i already backed up my statements, where is your proof? don't give me that 'watch the series!!11 you dont know anything!!1" crap, i've seen every episode made by Akira Toriyama. Superman Prime manipulates dimensions such as time and space. the ONLY character in DBZ that i have seen do the same is Super Buu, when he was extremely angry and frustrated against Vegitto.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 10:17 PM
Cizal

Arachnoidfreak is right about that, Supes Prime does exist, and would mop the floor Goku better than ANY other Supes. Superman Prime is IMMMMMMMMMMENSELY powerful. He's even stronger than Pre Crisis Superman, and from one comic, God told him to stop moving so fast because the time/space continuum(might have been the universe, not completely sure) was ripping apart. Supes Prime is better than THAT, not mentioning the fact that Prime has a Green Lantern Ring. Goku couldn't even imagine how strong that is, let alone become that strong.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:46 AM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pred@tor
The Huntress

cool

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:14 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote