KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The .hack// Universe thread

Do you like .Hack in anyway (.hack//sign,ect.)?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes! Of course!! 11 91.67%
NO WAY!!!!!! 0 0%
What in the world is .hack? 1 8.33%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The .hack// Universe thread
Started by: DBZFan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naraku

I like the show. But it does need some more action in it. But either way the flawless designs and characters make up for it.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 02:45 AM
Naraku is currently offline Click here to Send Naraku a Private Message Find more posts by Naraku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

Well, I think Bear is really " revieling" at least his charecter is..

Old Post Jan 21st, 2004 04:27 AM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I've only seen one episode so far and it was confusing as hell. Cool but confusing as hell I'll see more next week so I can actully make fair comment

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 01:14 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i know...ITS VERY VERY CONFUSING....but very good...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 13th, 2004 02:44 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I've seen a few eps, and I like it...yeah, it's confusing, but it's still cool.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 06:01 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Battosuai_Tim

Good story, good animation, good music. What else is there to say?

My best episode would probably have to be the last one because, well it has a VERY good and sad ending. Also, my favorite character is Tsukasa.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 09:25 PM
Battosuai_Tim is currently offline Click here to Send Battosuai_Tim a Private Message Find more posts by Battosuai_Tim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsukasa13

I'd give it a 9 out 10.
i love the animation! It's sooo clear for Anime I couldn't believe it! The music is nice too. It's got a celtic theme to it. The DVD are nice too. I wish I had the game based on the show too. I don't have PS2 sooo....

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2004 11:28 PM
tsukasa13 is currently offline Click here to Send tsukasa13 a Private Message Find more posts by tsukasa13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i seen an episode last night and i found out that silver night is actually 23 and works part time at a video rental store...and no im not making this up...see the episode for yourself...i think it was called internet slum or something...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 05:01 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I've seen twelve episodes with fan subbing and it rocked. But I'm more confused than ever and I won't be able to watch the rest for months.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 02:58 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Battosuai_Tim

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
i seen an episode last night and i found out that silver night is actually 23 and works part time at a video rental store...and no im not making this up...see the episode for yourself...i think it was called internet slum or something...

Pretty close! It was Net Slum, but it's the same thing, if you think about it.

Also, yes Silver Knight is 23 and it's just part of the mysteries of the show, like Tsukasa is....ummm...well, should I say it? Don't want to spoil it.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 09:52 PM
Battosuai_Tim is currently offline Click here to Send Battosuai_Tim a Private Message Find more posts by Battosuai_Tim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Miffed

I get the show and the story but why; why does it exist. Truly the could move it along a lot faster, i lost intrest after two wandering episodes. embarrasment

Attachment: angr.jpg
This has been downloaded 31 time(s).

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 05:08 AM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
_miyabi_kun_

hey when does it come on????
I need to know where you live for time zone sake
email me at [email protected]
smokin'
I need to know so I can watch it because I forgot and cant find it anymore

Old Post Mar 26th, 2004 10:10 PM
_miyabi_kun_ is currently offline Click here to Send _miyabi_kun_ a Private Message Find more posts by _miyabi_kun_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Please don't give out your e-mail address like that, please if you're going to do that then do it in PM.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 04:25 AM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i for one could help for example...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Mar 27th, 2004 09:40 PM
hacksign
Young Hacker

i love .Hack//sign (you can tell by my name) my fave characters are mimiru and crim. can anyone tell me if subaru and tsukasa met in the real word?what about mimiru and bear?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 11:52 AM
hacksign is currently offline Click here to Send hacksign a Private Message Find more posts by hacksign Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

suburu and tsukasa....yes....mimiru and bear....not sure....

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 04:04 PM
Kitoky
Starting Anew

I don't like Subaru for some reason....

She's just so regal and all...

Grrrrrr

I like Mimiru and Bear. big grin

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 04:42 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LegolasLuva
Elvish Ring Wraith

quote:
Originally posted by tsukasa13
I'd give it a 9 out 10.
i love the animation! It's sooo clear for Anime I couldn't believe it! The music is nice too. It's got a celtic theme to it. The DVD are nice too. I wish I had the game based on the show too. I don't have PS2 sooo....

Not celtic, but more of an RPG theme with a techno underbelly. I don't really like techno, but .hack//SIGN gives it a mystical feeling. There's no other music like it and it is the BEST!!!!!!!! On the episode "Recollection", it has my favorite song of all time on it. "In the Land of Twilight, Under the Moon"... It's gorgeous! It's always been my favorite. I taped the episode, so I remember it by heart. If you don't care for extra features and stuff, you can just tape a series. It's MUCH less $, and instead of getting 5 episodes for $30.00, you can get 16 episodes for $3.oo. I'd call THAT saving money! wink The series ending was so sad, though... Poor Sora... Just after he was nice, too! Stupid Morganna!

They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead"-Smeagol, from Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Last edited by LegolasLuva on Mar 28th, 2004 at 05:45 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 05:43 PM
LegolasLuva is currently offline Click here to Send LegolasLuva a Private Message Find more posts by LegolasLuva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hacksign
Young Hacker

there's one thing i'm a bit confused about,did sora get killed in the real world after getting killed in the game?(i don't get it) can anyone tell me where i can find a review about the game based on the show?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 01:48 AM
hacksign is currently offline Click here to Send hacksign a Private Message Find more posts by hacksign Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Battosuai_Tim

I haven't heard of anyone dying from the game, but Sora in the real world probably just went into a coma, just like similiar problems in Liminality.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2004 02:14 AM