KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » OFFICIAL: POA MOVIE DISCUSSION [merged] **SPOILERS**

Which was the best movie so far? (PLEASE DON'T VOTE TIL' AFTER YOU'VE SEEN POA!!!)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Sorceror's/Philosopher's Stone 3 2.73%
Chamber of Secrets 9 8.18%
Prisoner of Askaban 75 68.18%
I liked them all the same 18 16.36%
I didn't like any of them 5 4.55%
Total: 110 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

OFFICIAL: POA MOVIE DISCUSSION [merged] **SPOILERS**
Started by: Excalibur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (40): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Phoenix- EDIT FUNCTION!!!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 12:42 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i wannn see how they do hogsemede!

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jul 8th, 2003 11:16 AM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

snape in a dress - hah! id forgotten that bit! *cackles*
i wanna see hogsmeade too, and yeah, buckbeak, and everything you all said, and i wanna see how sirius turns out, because gary oldman is NOT my idea of what he should look like, but i want to see.
snape in a dress - thats classic material. *walks off shaking head*

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 12:05 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

YES...SNAPE IN A DRESS.....AND NEVILLES GRANDMA WITH THE BIRD!! smile

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 04:14 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blonde_cutie

EVERY THING!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna c every thing!!!!!! i can not wait!!!!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 09:32 AM
blonde_cutie is currently offline Click here to Send blonde_cutie a Private Message Find more posts by blonde_cutie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

hp3 willl be brilliant full stop!!!

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 10:11 AM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dage8_8

Personally I am looking forward to everything involved, but I really want to see the patronus and dementors.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 06:40 AM
dage8_8 is currently offline Click here to Send dage8_8 a Private Message Find more posts by dage8_8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ass Goblin
Lord Of Ass

I want to see how the guy who plays Gandalf is as dumbledor and i want to see who plays sirius

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 09:52 AM
Ass Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ass Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ass Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aLiceXwndrLnd

alrite, heres where im forced to break ur hearts...sean biggerstaff, aka oliver wood...NOT GOING TO BE IN THE MOVIE

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 08:57 PM
aLiceXwndrLnd is currently offline Click here to Send aLiceXwndrLnd a Private Message Find more posts by aLiceXwndrLnd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Cho Changs not gonna b in the next film. It ses here http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/t...000/2932848.stm

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 09:26 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

also ive heard there cutting out quidditch too its a crime

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 09:45 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

yeah, it is in another thread. Bummer.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:13 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

wtf?!!cutting out quidditch? that's total BS. if harry doesn't fall off that firebolt, in book 4 diggory can't say that cedric beat harry potter at quidditch or whatever and ron and hermione won't think harry will die because he would'nt have seen the big black dog. they can't do that. the next thing we know, they'll be cutting out the quidditch world cup in book 4. and cho should be introduced in this movie. i don't know what this new director is doing. crazy fool. They'll probably cut out that part where ron gets pig too.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:36 PM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
whiterider

why, cutting out all the good scenes. and one question they got a new director wacko miffed mad why why why would they do, now the movie is going to have a lot of stuff probably taken out, i hate it when they do that switch series stuff that one directors been doin since the begining and then changing it over and letting a whole new person decide, next thing we know theres probably gonna be new actors for the main people,

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 11:45 PM
whiterider is currently offline Click here to Send whiterider a Private Message Find more posts by whiterider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aLiceXwndrLnd

wow, no one here reads, do they? the new director kicks ass, he doesnt make crappy movies. second, the old director,, chris colombus, is still producer. third, if u look at it, the last two movies were good, but they lacked...substance in a way, and this movie will give characters more depth. fourth, to make poa one movie, they had to cut a lot. cutting quidditch does indeed cut a lot of stuff, so why it may suck, its efficient. im sure the director will find a way to get key things in, i mean, look at the lord of the rings series, soooooo much cut out but they still rock. and lastly, if quidditch gets cut, its the scriptwriters fault, blame them. i am sad theres no wood or cho or quidditch, but im sure the black dog and the firebolt will find their way onscreen.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 12:42 AM
aLiceXwndrLnd is currently offline Click here to Send aLiceXwndrLnd a Private Message Find more posts by aLiceXwndrLnd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luna050
I luv Oliver

there's a rumor the trailer will appear in
"Looney Toons Back in Action" which is due out
in November (i think???)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 09:09 AM
luna050 is currently offline Click here to Send luna050 a Private Message Find more posts by luna050 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VanDean

Question Harry Potter 3

I've heard that the 3rd Harry Potter Movie could be up to 4 hours long.
Would you say thats to long for a movie or not?

I think so... smile

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 03:30 PM
VanDean is currently offline Click here to Send VanDean a Private Message Find more posts by VanDean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
edwinian
Heavy Metal

I have heard the rumor as well...but I am a firm beleiver that you can only take that for what it is...a rumor. Although I also love the books and if I could have 4 hours of HP glory then I would be a very very happy kiddo indeed!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 03:50 PM
edwinian is currently offline Click here to Send edwinian a Private Message Find more posts by edwinian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Theres a Harry Potter area so...
moving--moved.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 04:06 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

harry potter four movie is gonna be two movies.... supposedly...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2003 06:57 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote