KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » new harry potter forum...

new harry potter forum...
Started by: crzygrl6412

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (48): « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 48 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Erin sat silently in a corner of the room, lost in thought.

((Such a weak post laughing ))

made by lana

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 01:39 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

((No to some of mine they are sooo not...But yeah for my whole two paragraphs about the transportation and the tournament task that was a little weakk...))

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 01:41 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

((NO I was talking about my post, its like one sentance laughing out loud ))

made by lana

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 01:48 AM
momoko is currently offline Click here to Send momoko a Private Message Find more posts by momoko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

((YUP))

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 02:07 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

((LoL got confused)

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 02:10 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

(( embarrasment Back to the rpg! lol...))

made by lana

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 02:11 AM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

(yeah...)

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 02:11 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"So what do you think of being here, Erin?' asked Cho to Erin.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 02:31 AM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Erin looked up, forcing a smile. "Very exciting!" She answered, trying to look her bravest.

made by lana

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 02:32 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"So do you know where Sarah is?" asked Cho.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 02:35 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

Erin shrugged. "Actually, no...Oh, who knows what she's doing?" Erin laughed.

made by lana

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 02:53 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"I'm glad she's not in this. She could get hurt," said Cho.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 02:54 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

"Yeah, she could...but she really wanted in it." Erin stood, stretching. "Oh well,"

made by lana

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 03:04 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"She'll live," said Cho with a sigh.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 03:04 AM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

"Yup," Erin agreed.

made by lana

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 03:08 AM
Killa
RP junkie

Van stood leaning against the wall watching everyone talk. He got fed up of waiting for anything interesting to be said and went off to swim in the lake. He often used the bubblehead charm but also like to swim without it. He took off his clothes so he was left in just his boxers, showing his muscular physique.

Van heard a few of the younger year girls giggle as he walked towards the edge of the lake. He looked behind and smiled nervously. He climbed up a nearby tree and walked out on it's strongest branch. He got to a point where in front was the bendy wood. He loved trying this everytime. He took two steps back then sprinted forward using the branch as a springboard into the water.

He flew through the lake towards the deeper waters where the mer-people were. Van had become quite aquainted with the mer-folk and enjoyed there company. He went swimming with them and he saw the squid swimming deeper down. Together they decided to go and tease it. They swam up close to it and caught its attention. The yellow eyes were gleaming. The mer-folk shot small harpoons at it angering it.

They sped towards the top of the lake, the squid taking pursuit. Van broke the surface and started t butterfly to shore. The head of the squid broke the surface of the water and was gaining on Van. It had already caught several of his friends. The tentacles swoong through the water lashing out at Van. He started to slow and one of them coiled round his waist. He was hoisted into the air high above the water the squid raising the other mer-people. It's tentacles waved high and low. It started to fling the people this way and that. Van went crashing over and out of the water skimming across the land. He picked himself up and ran and got his wand diving in again for another round.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 09:16 PM
Killa is currently offline Click here to Send Killa a Private Message Find more posts by Killa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Vlad was seeing what happened in the lake from the window "I better go down and help, him, Cya later Ladies and Gentleman" Vlad said as he summoned his broom and flew out of the room to Van.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2004 10:32 PM
momoko
the feeling is criminal

((The giant squid doesn't attack-in fact, it help a char in one of the books when he fell out of the boat ))

made by lana

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 01:14 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

((Wasn't it Colin's brother in the third book?)

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 03:11 AM
hangman999

ill join but i want to be a beater for slytheryn or gryfendor

Old Post Sep 16th, 2004 02:14 PM
hangman999 is currently offline Click here to Send hangman999 a Private Message Find more posts by hangman999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote