KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Pistios or L.A.

Who will take it all?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pistions 13 68.42%
Lakers 5 26.32%
Don't care 1 5.26%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pistios or L.A.
Started by: DaRk Lotus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
aragorniscool45

so what if i brag what are you goin to do? and besides i just started to go on the internet thats why i havent been posting. so dont yell at me.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 11:00 PM
aragorniscool45 is currently offline Click here to Send aragorniscool45 a Private Message Find more posts by aragorniscool45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa
something tells me that if the pistons take tonights game your gonna be posting and bragging how they won but where were you during the rest of the postseason? how come your just posting now that the pistons are on the brink of winning a championship...i coulda used some pistons fans earlier in the postseason to backup me on how good of a team they where when i kept getting into arguments with how the pistons could beat teams in the west

I honestly didn't think Pistons could do it until I watched them start to manhandle the Lakers. I believed through all the post season that they could make it to the finals but thats it. I like the Pistons and I'll admit that my liking them has increased because of how much joy they are bringing me as an anti-Laker fan. I think its also obvious that I have been a supporter of Big Ben this whole time. I have loved his game for years.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 11:17 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Btw: I know that wasn't directed at me wuTa. I just thought I'd throw that out there.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 11:17 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Well, i thought it was going to come down to Detroit/New Jersey in the East(i was rooting for New Jersey), and I've liked Detroit since last year, i just like NJ more. Well, any team that goes against the Lakers i would root for. Im not the biggest Timberwolves fan, but i wanted them to win so badly(Personally, i wanted to see a Minnesota/New Jersey championship)

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 12:21 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

quote:
Originally posted by aragorniscool45
so what if i brag what are you goin to do? and besides i just started to go on the internet thats why i havent been posting. so dont yell at me.

man i aint yelling..all i did was ask a question dont get all uptight on me

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 12:50 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

i guess i dont need to but i'm gonna clear this up...i know whose been posting in since the 1st round (driftor, af, mavice)and i got no problem with people rooting for detroit over the lakers..if the pistons werent in it and the lakers were i'd be rooting fot whoever the lakers played against but when someone comes on out of nowhere and has been member for kmc for like a year and claims to be a piston fan i'm gonna want to know how come they didnt back me up on early in the post season when i kept goin back and forth with laker fans

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 12:59 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

i just want the Lakers to win because if Detroit wins in LA....then the citizens that watch the game inside of The Palace would go out into the streets and set it ablaze.

It could still happen tonight, but I don't think it's assss likely.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 01:06 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I hope its not ass likely. big grin

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 01:13 AM
Linkalicious

it's 23-18 right now and the Pistons are getting bailed out by the refs...again.

Ever time Shaq gets the ball he's got a hand or body hitting him, but no foul. Touch a Detroit player...it's a foul.

They are doing a great job of running the court, but this is ridiculous ass crap.

That being said....LA's winning this one.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 01:34 AM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

No kidding. Every freaken game I've been watching including this one, the Pistons have gotten every break from the refs. They call horrible offensive fouls on LA, and true Link, Shaq is getting no break. Hmmm...I think these are some home court refs!!

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 01:45 AM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Dunno, I'm getting a bit worried. Kobe promised, infact he declared an LA victory tonight. Doesn't look promising at the moment but it's still close somewhat.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 01:47 AM
Sith Master X is currently offline Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Nice...Fisher straight blocked that flopping little girl Hamilton and got bailed out. He hit the floor...slid...and the ball bounced off the rim before the ref called the foul. now it's 37-31

that guy hits the floor on every since damn play...a 13 year old white kid could knock him over...

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 01:55 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yeah, did you see his nice little tumble in game 4, or at least I think it was him. Claimed it was a trip on LA but he completely took a dive and oh guess what the refs called?

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 02:04 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Sith Master X
Yeah, did you see his nice little tumble in game 4, or at least I think it was him. Claimed it was a trip on LA but he completely took a dive and oh guess what the refs called?

SMX
cool

Are you talking about the one at half court that they called on Shaq? If so, there was a trip, but it wasn't on Shaq.

Rip did flop on that one but by Fisher but you got to remember that Fish is like the biggest flopper in the game. I believe it was the last game that the announcers were talking about how Fisher has surpassed Vlade for being the biggest actor in the NBA.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 02:06 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Not quite sure which one it was now sorry. I know it was in game 4 and it appeared at least to me that someone from the Pistons took a dive, it happened at mid-court I know that.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 02:11 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I think it was the one you were thinking of then. Rip was going by whoever was guarding him and Shaq. He got tripped and fell towards Shaq so they called a foul. They did incorrectly call it on Shaq, but there was a trip (assuming we're thinking of the same play).

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 02:13 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

OMG! Somebody besides Shaq/Kobe scored double figures!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 02:17 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're thinking of the same play now. Seems I remember Shaq was involved somehow.

SMX
cool

I like George.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 02:19 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Sith Master X
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're thinking of the same play now. Seems I remember Shaq was involved somehow.

SMX
cool

Either way I admit I'd be mad at that as a Laker fan.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 02:19 AM
wuTa

like myth said fisher is the best actor in the nba he makes sure they the first call is an offensive foul and from then on out he';; flop like a fish and get the calls...i dont want to hear about the refs...i dont beleiver smz said they gotten every single call coz if he thinks that he obviously didnt see game 1 and 2....1st pistons have been driving to the lane all series and when you drive your gonna get call you not gonna get calls when your just shooting jumps shots like the lakers have been doin with the exception of this game

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 02:21 AM