KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Pistios or L.A.

Who will take it all?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Pistions 13 68.42%
Lakers 5 26.32%
Don't care 1 5.26%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pistios or L.A.
Started by: DaRk Lotus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Don't know about that big of a lead. Scrubs will come in at some time (I think) but I want to see the starters on the court when the time runs out.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:18 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

AAHAHA anyone see Ben Wallace take a 3?!!? laughing i would have turned off the tv and went to shower if he made it

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:25 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

That would have been great if he made it. His slam right before it was great.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:27 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

detriot can repeat if they can re-sign sheed....if they re-sigh him (and i think they will) can repeat without a doubt

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:29 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I bet they will.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:31 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

This thing is over! Lakers got beat fair! Thanks Pistons for upsetting ALL those Laker bandwagoners fans! laughing

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:35 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

OH MY GOD I AM SO F*CKING HAPPY!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:44 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

My other question is: what's going to happen to the Lakers team? Where are the players going and blah blah blah.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:45 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Attachment: pistons.jpg
This has been downloaded 28 time(s).

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:45 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
My other question is: what's going to happen to the Lakers team? Where are the players going and blah blah blah.

GOING TO FALL APART! HA HA HA HA HA!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:46 AM
wuTa

Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing ....WE DID BABY!...DETRIOT BABY DETRIOT!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:47 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
GOING TO FALL APART! HA HA HA HA HA!

yes

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:49 AM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

man, the Pistons owner looks(and sounds) like he's gunna croak.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:53 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

HOLY SHIT!

Pistons win and Tampa Bay wins.

Same Owner i think!!

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:57 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

and he owns the WNBA champions, the Detroit Shock.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:57 AM
wuTa

Billups Finals MVP

it probly could have gone to him or big ben but the way he ran the offense and worked the lakers guard he probly deserved it more

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 04:56 AM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Damnit. Bummed about last night, but you know, it's kinda hard to hate this Pistons team. They're humble...and courteous.

I got all fired up in the 1st half because...well it was still a game. You didn't hear from me in the 2nd because the refs called the 2nd half straight down the line...

11 of the 12 Detroit Pistons just flat out wanted to win more than every Laker except one. Darko was Detroit's one player who didn't want the win more than others...but he doesn't play much anyways. The only Laker that wanted it as bad as any Detroit player was Karl Malone...and he's a gimp right now.

Detroit played 48 minutes of basketball all 5 games their short coming was in game 2's overtime where they lost that desire after Kobe's shot.

Kudo's to Detroit...they are the best TEAM in the NBA. And Ben Wallace is a complete beast. I'm kinda happy to see Detroit win it...they got a classy group of champions.

And I gotta admit, instead of being completely irrate about the loss i'm kinda just like "oh well....we didn't win this year" I guess that leaves more to look forward to next year. It should be a very interesting summer....again.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 01:41 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

they even showed the games here eek!
gotta say I only saw the 4th game (with LA Lakers not playing up to par at all), I hope they show the last game happy

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:17 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

series is over. Detroit won 4-1. Really shoulda swept them 4-0, but the Lakers showed some character to pull game 2 out.

You could say "lucky" if you want, but it does take skill to make a 28 foot 3 pointer. And it takes more than luck to come back from a 10 point deficit against this Detroit team because they played complete games this whole series.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:31 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I think I missed that 28 foot 3 pointer, is it in the last game?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:53 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote