KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut vs. Hulk vs. Bane vs. Blob vs. Superman

Juggernaut vs. Hulk vs. Bane vs. Blob vs. Superman
Started by: Cellus Blood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"How do u figure he couldnt put him in space. The earths atomosphere is about 64 miles away superman moves at about 180000 miles a second so he could fly hulk out there and be back before hulk even realizes whats going on there is noway for hulk to catch superman he moves to fast."

Are you an actual mongoloid? Seriously.

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT SPACE MATTERS IN A FREAKING COMIC BOOK?!

It isn't National Geographic, it's comics. Superman, if he could actually grab Hulk long enough, may very well get him into space. But for crying out loud, Hulk has gotten to space by himself and landed back on Earth. Space doesn't matter. You are actually well stupid.

Juggernaut Fan, despite ruining it with the 0% comment, was giving some good game. You are actually a roboplege.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 01:10 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know its space but if superman puts hulk a thousand miles from earth the hulk isnt going to be like hey i think im going to learn how to fly and get back NO if he is that far from earth he isnt getting back .

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 01:15 PM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Why didn't he do it to Doomsday?

Either he couldn't or he's a moron.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 01:16 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Why didn't he do it to Doomsday?

Either he couldn't or he's a moron."

Exactly. This is ANOTHER reason why you saying "He could take him to space" is faulty. Not only do physics not apply so having nothing to jump off means nothing. BUT, Superman is a defender. He fights till the fight is done. You should know that. He doesn't chicken out and take them where he wont have to fight them anymore then run away......or does he? If not, then you will know that when he fought till the fight was done against Doomsday, he died. Of exhaustion. Not because of comic book sales or any stuff you wanna dream up. Because he couldn't take it. It's that simple. Hulk and Superman haven't had a fight on that level but they have had 3 major fights that are considered countable. 1996 Marvel/DC which was fan votes. Pointless. 1999 which consisted of two fights. Both of which Hulk won.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 01:36 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil timmy

more-over, it simply would not be that easy to pick up an opponent as powerful and dangerous as doomsday (let alone the hulk!) and peacfully carry him far into space or throw him into the sun or something. for superman to attempt that would involve being close enough to be engaged. if doomsday could pound superman to death, i'd hate to see what an enraged hulk could do if he got his huge hands around supermans neck (which would be a simple matter, if superman is trying to fly him into space).

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 01:44 PM
lil timmy is currently offline Click here to Send lil timmy a Private Message Find more posts by lil timmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

For someone with the name Lil Timmy, you sure are nothing like your South Park namesake. By that I mean a retard. Not just coz you're backing Hulk, I couldn't care less. But because you have, besides me and Vic, inserted some SENSE into this thread.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 01:47 PM
lil timmy

lol thx.. TIMMAH!!

anyway, i think it's too hard to call this one, simply because the powers of the heros in the running (juggy, hulk, supes) have never been completely codified and other than the one crossover you've mentioned, superman has had no good match-up with either.

obviously, an outcome of this battle would be entirely dependant on the writers.. i can see how any of the three could be written to beat any of the other two.

stats are pretty meaningless, people need to look at how these characters actually fight and beat/lose to their opponents. i think superman dying at the hands of doomsday is a major strike against him. i'd probalby go with juggy or hulk (they've beaten eachother before), but you can't automatically write-off supes.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 02:00 PM
lil timmy is currently offline Click here to Send lil timmy a Private Message Find more posts by lil timmy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah sure superman died from an ass beating, but you all forget one little thing, this was a sales tactic. Nothing more than a major sales tactic. This is why Superman can return from the dead. Supes came back, and literally beat the shit out of doomsday in one issue. Aparently doomsday cant die, So what did he do? He sent him into Outer Space.You say lagistics dont matter ina comic book, welli wouldnt say that, but if they dont it would be all that more simple for Superman to get Hulk in space and hurtle him flying twords the sun.

If you dont want to settle on the fact of Superman being stronger. Lets look at the other facts that have no two sides. Superman is by far faster than either of these two. Superman is far more intelligent. If anything we learn from our superheros, is that 9 times out of ten intelligence is more improtant than brute strength, and is what ultimately decides the outcome in 90% of marvel and dc superhero comics. you might be able to argue that ruce baaner is smarter, but if Hulk is Buce banner then there is no fight. Lastly Superman may have the doomsday debacle against him, even though i beleive returning from the dead and whooping him like a little ragdoll ***** redeems him for that, lets not forget about doc samson, Samson is pretty much a human with super human strength and he is able to sub due the Hulk, venom whooped Hulks ass aswell.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 02:29 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You say lagistics dont matter ina comic book, welli wouldnt say that, but if they dont it would be all that more simple for Superman to get Hulk in space and hurtle him flying twords the sun. "

Superman having to pick Hulk up would be a dire task. Not coz Hulk is heavy but because Hulk isn't gonna lay there an go peacefully. Hulk is gonna fight. And Superman isn't gonna be able to fly to the sun with Hulk doing everything in his power to avoid it. Hulk gripping his hands around Supes neck isn't logistics, it's brutality. Logistics don't matter because then how can anyone fly? How can anyone leap tall buildings? How can anyone do anything other than live a normal life? Exactly.

"If you dont want to settle on the fact of Superman being stronger. Lets look at the other facts that have no two sides. Superman is by far faster than either of these two. Superman is far more intelligent. If anything we learn from our superheros, is that 9 times out of ten intelligence is more improtant than brute strength, and is what ultimately decides the outcome in 90% of marvel and dc superhero comics. you might be able to argue that ruce baaner is smarter, but if Hulk is Buce banner then there is no fight. Lastly Superman may have the doomsday debacle against him, even though i beleive returning from the dead and whooping him like a little ragdoll ***** redeems him for that, lets not forget about doc samson, Samson is pretty much a human with super human strength and he is able to sub due the Hulk, venom whooped Hulks ass aswell."

Agreed that mostly intelligence is needed but when has Superman every used intelligence in a fight that requires brute force and won from it? Superman using intelligence against The Hulk wouldn't work to the point of Supes winning. So again we go back to Supes's strength. How can any of you say he is stronger than The Hulk? He is extremely strong and I wont deny it because I can't and I actually like Superman. However, Hulk, as any comic aficionado, writer, inker, penciller will tell you, was created to have NO strength limits. NONE. That means unless Superman has infinate strength, he would never be on par with Hulk coz Hulk could continually get stronger until Superman was outta his league. Superman hasn't got infinite strength coz if he did he'd have defeated Doomsday.

Back to your little sales technique jargon. It may or may not have been a sales technique but it doesn't change the fact that the writers saw fit to kill Superman off. Superman didn't know he was dying due to a sales technique. He just died. They may have had bigger things planned that required him to die but the fact that they let it happen just shows that even his creators and writers believe he is beatable and more importantly...subject to extreme exhaustion. Venom has never ever whooped The Hulk's ass. Lastly, Superman dying at the effect of Doomsday the coming back and whooping him is a feat of excellence to you? Abomination, one of the strongest beings ever, fought Hulk twice. With all of his might and Hulk fought him back each time, vehemently. Doc Samson is a mighty powerful dude but all he ever does is try to temporarily apprehend The Hulk. Yes, partially to help but mostly because he knows he couldn't do anything else. Doc Samson knows and has admitted his is far from a match from the Hulk.

Anyway, aren't you the same guy who thinks The Beatles are still Britain's most talented band? Your comics views are just as silly as your musical.

Alpha smashes one, he smashes two, he dupes three oh and he sends the fourth and final combatant hurtling to the ground.

Try me, I'll make you famous.

-AC, your friendly Forum-hood debate whooper.

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 02:50 PM
Jargon343

quote:
"You say lagistics dont matter ina comic book, welli wouldnt say that, but if they dont it would be all that more simple for Superman to get Hulk in space and hurtle him flying twords the sun. "

If physics mattered in comic books, then Superman wouldn't be able to fly at the speed of light in the first place.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 04:12 PM
Jargon343 is currently offline Click here to Send Jargon343 a Private Message Find more posts by Jargon343 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Amongst countless other things.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 05:23 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep. I mean scratch that little heat beams thing. Erase the whole lifting asteroids thing. Simple.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 05:41 PM
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

this is starting to go in circles, and were all left Jugs. out of the conversation. Juggernaut would most definitely be a huge factor in this fight, seeing as it could come down to just him and hulk, or him and superman(not trying to start another hulk vs juggy arguement, just saying we need to include him since hes in the fight)

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 07:56 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I know, I wasn't dismissing him. I think it would come down to Him VS Hulk or Hulk Vs Superman.

I don't think Hulk would go out, is all I'm saying.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 07:59 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Superman had trouble with just Doomsday, now he will be fighting two enemies just like Doomsday. Superman is goin' down.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 08:06 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hahaha poor Bane. Poor Blob.

Can imagine them walking together to the battle arena.

Bane: So who we got tonight?

Blob: Dunno. We'll see when we get through these gates and into the arena.

*Blob and Bane walk out and see Hulk, Juggernaut and Superman.*

Blob:.........wanna go grab a burger?

Bane: Yeah.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 08:08 PM
incredible hexx

Mr. AlphaCentauri I like how you think. Just a little extra info in the hulks favor. marvel vs dc fan vote rules were imobilize your opponent for 1 second. so supes hit hulk hard enough to do that. However Hulk has a healing factor we see is better than that of wolverine's So the fight could have kept going after his healing factor kicked in and what is this superman is indestructible stuff? if he was he would never get hurt at all least of all get killed. and if intelligence mattered as much as some seem to think lex luther would have offed superman and the leader would never have lost to the hulk. currently juggernaught isnt the factor he used to be his powers have been reduced quite a bit unfortunately and the hulk can change back and forth to banner at will and it seems still tap into the hulks powr in that state. i need to find that 1999 comic of hulk vs supes.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 04:53 PM
incredible hexx is currently offline Click here to Send incredible hexx a Private Message Find more posts by incredible hexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

Well Juggernuat is back to normal, after Identity disk he went bad again and Cyyrotak or whatever favored him again

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 05:32 PM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vu_Quang

OK well supes and Juggernaut can go indefinitely in space or water. HULK has to breath so does blob and bane.

lets just look at basic stats;

superman: super fast super strong all around MR. Perfect right..
has x-ray vision, cold breath, super breath, laser beams, bulletproof, and fast as flash.
weaknesses extremely hard forces,probably, electricity at a million volts would sting a bit, and kyptonite .

HULK: fairly fast (still like an escaped toddler to supes) ,
immune to all diseases,
bulletproof,
heals fast from what he's not immune to.
does tire but this trait is only temporarily( until he feels pissed)
super jumping ability, might be stronger than supes(he can leap over ....buildings but can he average 3 miles a leap?(kinda irrelevant i know).

weaknesses: extremely powerful punishment, can be cut by adamatium and we'll assume doomsday bones.
needs oxygen(can take extremely deep breaths though).

Juggernaut: super durable
Super strong.
jumping ability is assumed 50+ feet high
doesnt feel pain.
shockproof.
can live without oxygen

weaknesses:
not fast,
although he feels no pain he can be continuously knocked on his ass.
mystical powers can be interrupted.
mind controllable.

now with all this said and done I HAVE NO CLUE who'd win but it'd be fun to watch the three play catch with Bane and the Blob.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:58 PM
vu_Quang is currently offline Click here to Send vu_Quang a Private Message Find more posts by vu_Quang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

i think that it would come down to Hulk and Superman

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:59 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote