KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Run Aways

Run Aways
Started by: Arcane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Storm
Sex: Male
Style: Nerd
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Clothes: Black slacks with a buttoned up stripe shirt with all-stars on
Bag: Mini TV,Extra cloths,money ($150)
Reason for leavingmessedick of being made fun of at school and tortured by his two olders brothers and his house

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 06:37 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

edit ur character the youngest age has to be 16

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 06:45 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

quote:
Originally posted by FRO§T
yeh, every one post in some info of what happened to make ur character want to run away

(( Hope you don't mind I'm doing this in story format ))

Frankie slammed the door to her room as she could still hear the roar of her parent's arguement through the walls. As always she locked the door and turned on the stereo full blast, but tonight was different, tonight it was all going to end. She could hear the pounding on her door as she grabbed her backpack and pulled the few school books she had in it out.

"Frankie, you open this door!" Her father demanded. "You disrespectful little shit, you're nothing but problems! Look at what you're doing to this family! You have the whole family in an uproar! Are you happy?!"
Frankie turned up the music to drone out the rest of his words. She removed some clothes from her dresser and put them neatly but quickly into her backpack. She grabbed her brush, and make up off of the dresser along with her diary from between the back of her bed and the wall. She had to hide it every few weeks in a new spot or else her mother would find it and commit her to a suicide ward from reading the gruesome things she wrote in it. She also grabbed her meds and shoved them into the bottom of her backpack beneath her clothes.
The pounding stopped as she moved to her other dresser and the two adults could be heard in the living room ranting and raveing at eachother.
Frankie grabbed the money she had saved up incase of an emergency and shoved it in her pocket along with her phone and a switch blade. Packing the last of her necessesities, including a portable CD player, batteries, and CD's she grabbed her last thing she valued, her short leather jacket. She pulled it on to shield herself from the brisk autumn cold and swung her backpack on. She pushed open her window and climbed out. She had no idea where she'd go, but any place was better than home.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 07:04 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jerico
Generic Badguy

Spitting on the floor Davey threw the empty beer can on the ground, he ran his hand over his shaven head, it had all gone badly since him and his gang had beaten that shopkeeper, Davey knew they were going to far and had left, good thing, most of his friends were in jail now.

He was sittin on a bench in this dark park, from a broken home, his mother had run off with a Vietnamese man, it had tipped him over the edge. Regretting his actions now maybe, Davey had nevertheless commited some questionable acts in his time in the violence gang. Feeling to make sure that the army issue Bayonet was still firmly stuck in his trousers, this park had an evil reputation after all, Davey opened up another beer from his bag and thought.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 07:13 AM
Jerico is currently offline Click here to Send Jerico a Private Message Find more posts by Jerico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

kool,

Eddie was thinking in his room, it was 11:30pm, he had just survived a day of torment, every one at school teasing him, the teachers telling him he was going to fail, when he got home, he saw his mum and dad, in the same house (because they are devorced), they were arguing over who should keep Eddie at there house, the phone rang, his mum answered, it was the school saying that Eddie was goign to fail, both his parents started yelling at him, then each other, then he went to his room, locked the door, he was angry, he packed his bag, and waited. Just thinking about what had happened today mad him more angry, he snuck out the window, "i have no where else to go" he thought to himself, "but i cant stay here, where i dont belong" and he walked off towards the park.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 07:13 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BidMyBlood2Run
Sexy Vampirette

Frankie had her backpack slung over one shoulder as she walked into the park. She just began wandering aimlessly in the town and just happened to come upon the park hoping to sit down in the dark and think of what to do next. She wasn't expecting company, but as she neared a bench she saw a dark figure sitting quietly in the night. She instinctively retrieved the switchblade from her pocket and held it in her hand which was covered by her leather jacket's sleeve.

Made by the one and only Matrix _Man love I miss you baby
I will always love my Forcizzle love
My chicas Lil smokin' Bloomi happy and Syren angel

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 07:20 AM
BidMyBlood2Run is currently offline Click here to Send BidMyBlood2Run a Private Message Find more posts by BidMyBlood2Run Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie walked into the park. He saw two people already here, he kept his distance, but got closer aswell

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 07:22 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Earlie that day Storm had gone to school.When he got there he opened his locker to find cabbage spilling out it smelled bad.He was late to class because he had to pick all of it up.When he arrived he sat down only to see the preps snicker he knew they where the ones behind it.He stared down at his desk furious.Later at lunch when he was sitting down by himself outside on a bench to Football players walked by and saw a easy target

"Hey give me some of that"one of them said as he grabbed storms sandwich

"Hey thats mine!"storm cried out as he held it high above storms head.

"Well its mine now ..but you know I already ate"the prep said as he threw it in the sand "Now its a real sandwich".They both laughed."Hey storm ready to visit alot of other sandwichs too but there not all as fresh as yours"
"What do you mean"storm asked quivering
"You know what we mean"
With that they both picked up storm and walked towards the dumpster.

"Hey guys put me down!"storm yelled as they carried him threw the school yard all the other kids eating there lunch outside laughed.Storm felt like dying it seemed better than what was about to happen.Then they finally reached the dumpster and they threw storm in.They closed the door and put the lock on.

"Hey guys lets me out"storm cried
"And miss hearing you scream for the next 20...aww never"
Then a teacher came out."What are you guys doing she asked.
"Um nothing"one of the preps replied
"Nothing huh"the teacher said not believing them
"Help!"storm cried
"The teacher immdediatly unlocked the door to see storm lying down with peas and pudding and rotten sandwiches all over him.
"TO THE PRINCIPLES OFFICE"The teacher roared
Both the kids starting walking
"Are you ok?"the teacher asked
"Yeah im fine its not the first time its happened"

Later that evening

Storm got home only to find his two brothers laughing hysterically.His mom had picked him up early after the school phoned her and told her what had happened.Storm ignored there laughter and went to his room.

Im sick of this im sick of being tortured everyday at school im leaving FOR GOOD.

Storm packed up his stuff in his back back and later that night snuck out the back door and headed to main street.When he got there about an hour later he decided to sit down and rest at park nearby.He did.

Last edited by Stormy Day on Jul 3rd, 2004 at 08:41 AM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 08:36 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~storm u must change ur age, 16-18, and ut name is not storm, no one would call their child storm~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 09:38 AM
Jerico
Generic Badguy

Looking up Davey saw a figure approaching, he stood and quickly looked over both of his shoulders, incase there was any sneaking up behind him.

"What are you after, sunshine?" He called to the figure

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 02:04 PM
Jerico is currently offline Click here to Send Jerico a Private Message Find more posts by Jerico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~who are u talking to~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 02:17 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

~Ok 16~

~And my name is Storm wink ~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 02:48 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~its not storm, if u dont choose another, u will be given one~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 02:51 PM
Darth Revan
-

Evan sat at home, listening to his stereo playing quietly, and the sound of his neighbors fighting. He lived in an odd neighborhood--it had a reputation for being a low-income area, but he didn't think that was really the problem. It wasn't like the street his friend lived on, between the meth lab and the hooker... It was different, it was hillbilly central, but there were a couple more normal people who lived there. They were almost worse.

Next door was "Cletus" the wifebeater and his ten or so kids. Evan wasn't sure if all of them were really his, he could've sworn that once or twice they just picked kids up off the street. Across from him was Jody Foster and her mother, Mary. They were evangelical Christians, and it seemed like Mary was constantly standing on the balcony yelling at Evan. It was ironic, because she never said a word to the neighbors, and they were the ones who really had "un-Christian" morals. And there was the other guy, the alchoholic, who lived in a garden shed with his beer and his 12-gauge. Every once in a while he'd come outside and shoot at Cletus' kids.

Those were pretty much the types of people who lived there--the Christians, the wifebeaters, and the alchoholics. Needless to say, they all hated Evan. But even in town, or at school, he was a reject from society in every sense of the word. He didn't fit in, and he knew he never would. At least not here. They would never accept him.

Evan got his backpack out of the closet, and dumped his diskman, a bunch of CD's, $20 in change, a sandwich, his knife, and a change of clothes in it. He took the pack and left the house without looking back once. When he was going down the street, a skinny 10-year old boy who was sitting on his porch threw an axe in his general direction. It stuck with a thud in the ground. Evan bent over, picked up the axe, and without warning hurled it as hard as he could back at the house. It buried its head in the wall, inches away from where the boy's head had been before.

Evan made his way downtown, to the park, where a strange gathering of people was taking place...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 02:51 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by FRO§T
~its not storm, if u dont choose another, u will be given one~

((Frost... first of all, he has the right to name his character... second, he uses that name in all the games... So just play along, m'kay?))

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 02:52 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~but who would call their kid strom, unless they were drunked druged up b!@tches~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 03:01 PM
Darth Revan
-

((it's not that weird... I know a kid named River))

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 03:04 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~lol, river, actually river sounds like a name, well more than storm, who does he think he is, a white haired x-man~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 03:13 PM
Darth Revan
-

((god dammit... he's not going to change his name roll eyes (sarcastic) ))

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 03:14 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~well lets just call him, river~

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 03:16 PM